Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I had a chat with a HB 9.9 and it went great. WOW, thanks my Sosuave friends!

Reaction score
Two years and a half ago I didn't think it was possible for me to talk to the HB 9.9 brunette of my city college. After reading the articles and actually applying the sayings you guys preach, i actually believe that in the dating world, almost no girl is out of your game. I may have only been a member here since Octorber, but for the last year and a half i have been studying the DJ Bible and the very informative articles that you guys and the legendary Pook have provided out of generosity, and free of charge. It takes a while for the journey to begin, but i believe every single one of us is capable of talking to a HB 9.9 and having a good time if you actually go out and approach, and listen to the seasoned Don Juans.

I am not an expert, just a student who loves to learn, and have a long way to go. But today my pedestal perception about really really pretty girls has been shattered.

Let us all bring Death to our inner AFCs! :trouble:
We can all do it!
As you think.................you shall become!

Full details at the 5th post on the link of my approach journal below.
If only she wasn't engaged and planning a wedding , oh well...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Come join me and share your thoughts at my Approach Journal and Fun Times Thread
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=159172[/SIZE]

Last edited:

prairiedog24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup! Good job man. Amazing what a bit of confidence, and a bit of sanity to encourage behaviors I already know to be best but have a hard time following through with (damn those pesky emotions) can bring. Despite not really being a "player" sort of guy, I'm really enjoying this forum.

Sometimes I am so surprised with myself that I spend my time with a 9.9. Granted, law school landed me in "friends" hell with said 9.9, but I'm not sure if I'd prefer the sanity or lower social status that not having said relationship would bring.

Sometimes you win some, sometimes you loose some. Winning days sure are good though.

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's only when you step back do you realize how much you have 'grown' - you have come into your own

I know exactly how you feel regarding that HB9+. You think back: 'Two years ago, I never would have even thought about connecting with an HB9+. But now, I see opportunities glore.'

Let's keep on marching forward and smash down more of those self-imposed barriers

librito

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
long live sosuave... long live the pook....they changed my life and will change my resurrection if I ever come back after im dead...I cant even imagine how my love life would have being if it wasnt for this site. a bullet in my head would have being easier than a life of suffering and misunderstanding about women and life in general for the rest of my life....

Allurre

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Congratulations bro, and never should you stop learning.

There's always room to improvement, not just with women on here, but other aspects of life in general.

Reaction score
Im also really really happy that i got over my 1 and 4 months year oneitis! I can't believe i spent that much emotional energy on one person! I felt she was my world, and spent countless months daydreaming about her, and playing with my junior thinking about her. I laugh about it now. I gangi gamed her for 7 months, and it worked, but i have more attrative options now. Awwww she likes me now, thinks in "different and her other half". I laugh and tell her i want to live where soul meets body, and i want to let the sun wrap its arm around me. Im never going back to that life, and when your living at the speed of sound, its a good feeling. Any guy who gets over an oneitis deserves a cold beer, and my respect!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Come join me and share your thoughts at my Approach Journal and Fun Times Thread
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=159172[/SIZE]