Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I guess you (re)start somewhere

moneyisking

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey chaps, long time no see. For 2 or so years, I have given up game all completely. But I have been doing some go-back reading on some of old gems from DJ community, I am sure you all read it, Weapon of Mass Seduction. It's teaching me many valuable things but the best of it all is that it kicks my a$$ to get into the action.

Today I saw this incredible 10/10 girl while grocery shopping, and we almost hit the carts, so we look and smile and say sorry. As she was getting farther I pretended to check my grocery list, but I was already done shopping. I could feel my heart literally pounce deep under my sternum and anxiety kick in. I am sure new and old DJs all know what that "anxious feeling" is right before you make the mind to walk up to her.

After all I read and took notes on, I knew the regret was going to be so deep that I had to to this. I grab my cart and walked up to her. "Hi my name is x, I just saw you and thought you were pretty. what's your name?" and the rest is kind of a brief, sloppy conversation of where she moved from, what she does. There were no C&F, body language, techniques, etc in my head. All I felt was the palpitations and that I was talking to this girl. I asked her out and she said she had boyfriend. So that was it, I told her still it was nice talking to her and she the same, and I walked. The funny thing is that I probably didn't resemble player Daniel Craig or confident Ryan Gosling at all, but I kept my cool and I did something, and that makes me feel that I am not an AFC, and that no one (re)starts as masters, but you crash into that sh!t, and enjoy that heart attack, and sh!t that was fun :)

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see what you're saying. I'm trying to get back to this grand feeling I had where I had a huge sense of self and happiness. Life was good. Now I'm forcing myself to talk to people I normally wouldn't talk to and it actually isn't too bad. In fact, i'm starting to feel pretty good.

You gotta start back somewhere man. Good luck on your journey back up.

DragonBlood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
moneyisking said:
I am sure new and old DJs all know what that "anxious feeling" is right before you make the mind to walk up to her.
Yes I do :) Its that now or never feeling as the girl is about to slip away that moves you into action.

I had a similar experience on vday where I chased down a beautiful women on the street who caught my eye, she also unfortunately had a bf. Welcome back to the game MIK.

salinechow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Rejection is always better then regret. WELL Done! Welcome back.

moneyisking

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks fellas, i see where you come from double, it started as myself forcing to make small talks, and I was at first like "why the hell do I need to talk to these mo-fos" but then I kind of enjoy it, and talking to random women gets easier.