I guess I'm finally getting to that point of detachment

Zerro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So the other night I was taking in a show at a local comedy club with some buddies of mine: a few were performing and others were just there to watch and laugh like I was. The night was off to a good start when shortly before the show walk in not one, not two, but three of my former cases of oneitis. Not that surprising to see one of them as I met them all through some of these guys but three of them at once, plus one whom I hadn't seen in months and who had been the worst case?

And the thing that had made me realize how much I had grown? That I just didn't give a damn about them all being there. Didn't care if they were all checking me out (I was debuting my new look as well, finally embraced my impending baldness and shaved it all off.) Didn't care that the one whom I hadn't seen in so long came and grabbed a seat at the table next to the one me and the guys had chosen or that the other two were sitting right ahead of us. I was having an awesome night with my friends and these chicks were having no ill effect on it at all.

nightcrawler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
so growing = not giving a damn about the females...lol

only here lmao...

listen oneitis is a good thing because it means you're willing to go thru extreme lenghts to get the woman...and women love that.

use oneitis to your advantage.

JohnnyStrabler

Don Juan
Reaction score
nightcrawler said:
listen oneitis is a good thing because it means you're willing to go thru extreme lenghts to get the woman...and women love that.

*Pops out at girl's window*

"uuugghhh the number you gave me at the bar was wrong, so I followed you home"

Only if they want you to, bro. Otherwise you are being "creepy"

nightcrawler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
JohnnyStrabler said:
*Pops out at girl's window*

"uuugghhh the number you gave me at the bar was wrong, so I followed you home"

Only if they want you to, bro. Otherwise you are being "creepy"
lol

lmao

you should go to a bookstore and buy social skills for dummies.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nightcrawler said:

only here lmao...

You have no idea what you're talking about. Take that nonsense to the LoveShack forums where softies like you are welcomed.

nightcrawler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Iceberg said:
You have no idea what you're talking about. Take that nonsense to the LoveShack forums where softies like you are welcomed.
there's nothing wrong with liking a girl you much you become a babbling idiot around her.

it's so much easier to get the girl when you have one-itis for her than just trying to get her for the validation factor...which is what most of you do here anyway cuz everything about here is about becoming a "self respecting man" and not "how can i have such deep emotional control over her so that she'll let me have a 3some a still love me"

grow up.

Mantis Toboggan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nightcrawler said:
there's nothing wrong with liking a girl you much you become a babbling idiot around her.

it's so much easier to get the girl when you have one-itis for her than just trying to get her for the validation factor...which is what most of you do here anyway cuz everything about here is about becoming a "self respecting man" and not "how can i have such deep emotional control over her so that she'll let me have a 3some a still love me"

grow up.
Yeah. Let's start taking advice from guys like this:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=133163

Dude's probably had sex with like 7 women, and now all of a sudden he's throwing advice around like he's Casanova.

nightcrawler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mantis Toboggan said:
Yeah. Let's start taking advice from guys like this:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=133163

Dude's probably had sex with like 7 women, and now all of a sudden he's throwing advice around like he's Casanova.
We're in 2012 not 2007 you stupid tit.

and yea take casanova's was a really romantic man..flowers, dresses, lovey dovey talk, emotional tampon, the works

Go read his biography it'll do you good. And be warned..there's nothing there about self improvement or becoming a "self-respecting" man

Single4Life

Don Juan
Reaction score
1) Most women find a man who is detached, or aloof, very attractive. Easy going confidence, doesn't really care all that much, these are good things.

2) However, when you really DO like a girl, then suddenly chasing her makes her feel so special because you normally don't do that.

and Casanova was just a product of his time. Sexually repressed culture, women who were so horny for any attention but could never ever do it in public. Casanova gave them a secret sexual outlet and romanced them behind the scenes... if you really think about it, he is nothing special. The women were easy target practice because of the time period.

Last edited:

Zerro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If anything nightcrawler claimed was true then we wouldn't be hearing girls say things like "well I liked him at first but then he just wouldn't stop texting and calling and..."

Well let's try to get at least a bit back on track.

The original post got cut off a bit, anyhow these were three girls whom over the past year I had tried and failed with. Months ago I know that one showing up at the same place as me, especially if with another man, could ruin my night just by being present. Now I had all three came alone and were surrounding me yet I wasn't bothered by it at all. I didn't even care enough to approach any of them because as far as I'm concerned they each already had their chance and proved themselves not to be that good enough for me anyway.

Perhaps it's that I'm finally really getting the Prize mentality down, it's one thing to keep telling yourself that you're the Prize but it's another when you truly start believing it.

MM92

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
nightcrawler said:

only here lmao...

I have a friend like you who won't admit that after failure after failure with females compared to my successes that he has the wrong method.

He's an utter retard and so are you.

nightcrawler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Zerro said:
If anything nightcrawler claimed was true then we wouldn't be hearing girls say things like "well I liked him at first but then he just wouldn't stop texting and calling and..."

Well let's try to get at least a bit back on track.

The original post got cut off a bit, anyhow these were three girls whom over the past year I had tried and failed with. Months ago I know that one showing up at the same place as me, especially if with another man, could ruin my night just by being present. Now I had all three came alone and were surrounding me yet I wasn't bothered by it at all. I didn't even care enough to approach any of them because as far as I'm concerned they each already had their chance and proved themselves not to be that good enough for me anyway.

Perhaps it's that I'm finally really getting the Prize mentality down, it's one thing to keep telling yourself that you're the Prize but it's another when you truly start believing it.
well it kinda helps to have social skills.

it also helps to have self awareness.

going thru extreme lenghts doesn't mean you call 24/7...it just means you're willing to strategize to such a degree that in the end you will get what you want.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Oneitis is a disease. It is an emergent property of obsession. Your brain gets momentum and subconciously keeps thinking about someone (even more than normal) after you conciously try to stop. It's sort of the way you still feel like you're on a boat after you get back onshore. Also, when you see the person in real life, they will take on a certain glow about them, as if your brain is superimposing giant flashing arrows pointing to them. I had it in 2011 and it lasted nearly a year.

self-respect

Don Juan
Reaction score
nightcrawler said:

only here lmao...

As someone who had oneitis for 15 months and am just getting over it now (thank God), the only good part about it was the fact that it finally let me find SS and the DJ Bible last month and that I'm closer to being a man now than I ever would have been otherwise. It sucked away a year of my life in my prime that I want back so that I can use it on me.

nightcrawler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bigneil said:
Oneitis is a disease. It is an emergent property of obsession. Your brain gets momentum and subconciously keeps thinking about someone (even more than normal) after you conciously try to stop. It's sort of the way you still feel like you're on a boat after you get back onshore. Also, when you see the person in real life, they will take on a certain glow about them, as if your brain is superimposing giant flashing arrows pointing to them. I had it in 2011 and it lasted nearly a year.
the disease of oneitis will stops once you get the girl. Hell once you get the girl you might even get bored and dump her.

use the feelings of oneitis to your advantage.

it's much easier to get a girl you truly truly like instead of some girl you wanna get simply cuz she's hot.

I don't get oneitis these days...but I sure wish I did because it would make seducing girls much much much easier.

Single4Life said:
1) Most women find a man who is detached, or aloof, very attractive. Easy going confidence, doesn't really care all that much, these are good things.

2) However, when you really DO like a girl, then suddenly chasing her makes her feel so special because you normally don't do that.

and Casanova was just a product of his time. Sexually repressed culture, women who were so horny for any attention but could never ever do it in public. Casanova gave them a secret sexual outlet and romanced them behind the scenes... if you really think about it, he is nothing special. The women were easy target practice because of the time period.
girls love being chased dude...that's what they thrive on.

Thing is..most guys don't know how to chase a girl effectively...casanova though...he knew the art of chasing a girl perfectly.

compared to the 18th century (which is casanova's time) we in the 21st century are much, much more repressed sexually. Casanova wasn't just a ladies man...he also liked padestry (which was socially acceptable at the time) and had a number of homosexual affairs (also acceptable at the time)...and as far as ladies goes...well people back then had affairs just for kicks, specially the aritrocatric crowd....affairs was a way to aliviate boredom.

gay and padestry laws were introduced in the 18th century...ture... but they seldomly enforced if enforced at all...in europe yes they did..but the custom hadn't died in such a short amount of time...and in russia such laws didn't even exist. It was only until the 19th century arrived that such laws were enforced strictly and those customs died out completely

with that said...casanova would have a field day if he lived in this century.