Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I graduated DJ boot camp. YOU CAN DO IT TOO!

THIAGO BRAZIL

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yesterday I planned to cheat back on my "gf". So I went to a bar with my brother.
We hang around and then 2 chicks started to look at us, some guys tried to hit on then, but they made wrong moves, we stood cool, listening to the band having drinks... then the chicks went away ...
One of then went to the bathroom and wen she came back she smiled and said hi to my brother.
Later on she came back and they started to convo.

I was alone ..

Her friend was being hunted by another guy.. even tough I did not feel like hitting on her.. I just was not motivated.. she didnt have the something.

Then I stood there, while my brother got digits,.....

I suddenly saw something... a girl that attracted me. At that moment I knew 100% that I could easily and totally ABSOLUTELY CONFIDENT aproach her, talk to her, kino, mirror, all those skills, NATURALLY!

Because I wanted her, she was a target that was worthy the efforts and my attention.

I started to look in her eyes confidently, and smile, I saw her body language and she knew I wanted her, she looked back and we got a "connection".

Too bad her friend had to go, and she went away. No problem. There are another targets around.

The main idea of this topic is Since I wanted that girl, I had no doubt in my heart and mind that I could easily aproach her and etc.. 100% Confident on myself. Enlighted!

this is cool

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, it's funny... I notice I'm most nervous when talking to 1) girls whom I'm not that attracted to, or 2) girls who obviously don't feel like talking to me.

Also, I finally started asking for numbers this week, after months of hardly asking at all... and I got FIVE (and no rejections).

BGMan

THIAGO BRAZIL

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BGMan

Also, I finally started asking for numbers this week, after months of hardly asking at all... and I got FIVE (and no rejections).

BGMan
NATURAL CONFIDENCE IS EVERYTHING.

nzalan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by THIAGO BRAZIL
Since I wanted that girl, I had no doubt in my heart and mind that I could easily aproach her and etc.. 100% Confident on myself. Enlighted!
So why didn't you approach her? Talking about it is not the same as doing it.

:rolleyes:

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Congratulations...However, a DJ does not cheat, even if it IS to get back at their girlfriend.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by KnightRyder
-
Those are just flat out hoes who should recieve every STD out there.

Superman X

Banned
Reaction score
Not to flame, but my god you are a keyboard jockey. If you were actually confident that you could approach her, you would have done it instead of hesitation and losiong the opportunity. It's great that you think you could have, but its all mental masturbation unless you actually do it. Face reality: there was no connection at all, you didn't even talk to her.

This is one of the main things which I like better about ASF than sosuave.com. There's more ACTION by ASF guys, and just endless MENTAL MASTURBATION by the guys on sosuave.

-Dan

nzalan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeh, quite funny really. "I graduated boot camp 'cause I knew that I could have done it if I wanted to, and I was absolutely confident that I would have succeeded in doing it if I did it. But even though I've done nothing, I thought about it with confidence, so congratulations to me! I'm a successful boot camp graduate!"

wank wank...

Superman X

Banned
Reaction score
Not to be a ****, but I can't stand keyboard jockeys and people need to see what the fundamental problem with this site is. Bump.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Awww.... how cute.

Guys, remember that the whole point of the DJ Bootcamp is only to get over your fear of approaching women. It is not a manual for getting laid, and once you 'graduate' it, you won't be picking women up with consistency. That's just the reality of it, I'm afraid - the standard of achievement/bar at this site has been set that low, in order to accomodate it's constituency.

The BEST CASE SCENARIO AFTER YOU COMPLETE THE DJ BOOTCAMP:

1) You already happen to be a pretty fit. well-groomed guy with decent-to-good looks.

2) The reason you couldn't meet women befor that was because you were such a total klutz before to get laid, or maybe a complete fvcking wussbag that couldn't approach. That was your limiting factor.

3) Now that you've graduated Boot Camp, you can actually approach. Cool. You may even get women flirting with you, giving you their number, and maybe even - *gasp* sleep with you.

4) Great.... but guess what? It's not your 'game' that's making things work for you. It's the fact that you finally grew the balls to approach. At this point, having started out as a total AFC, you don't know how to create rapport, how to illicit values, how to pivot, and how to utilize a whole variety of mid-to-advanced techniques. So it's definitely not your "game" that's getting you laid. That's coz you don't have game at this juncture. It's mainly your appeal to her - whether it's your looks, body, or fashion sense - or *her* needs at the time - a crying shoulder, a warm body, flat-out sex. etc. - that is getting you laid. In other words, SHE IS THE ONE CHOOSING YOU. All you did was present yourself, which is precisely the goal of Boot Camp is, anyway.

5) So congratulations, you are at a crossroads now. You are no longer in the bottom quartile of men - you are now at the MEDIAN. 50/100. You are one of the Joe Schmoes of PUAs. Nothing horrible, but nothing great either. So give yourself a hug, go out and have fun with your newfound fearlessness of approaching. Now, it's time to REFINE your techniques. But at the same time, don't make it a chore - gaming women is not a job. It's supposed to be FUN. :)

N.B: If you are an out of shape, or ugly, or sloppily dressed man, then your learning curve will just be that much steeper than a 'DJ' (which essentially is an rAFC, really) who is already fit, knows how to dress and/or has decent-to-good looks.

*ahem* ;)

Soooooo...... having said all that:

By and large, this online community is a 'First Aid Station' - for
dudes who are in DIRE need of help. So the advice on this board is tailored toward that. It is only to mentally prep yourself to finally START approaching women. It's for stretching your legs.

If you've finally achieved that goal, then congratulations.

But realize that you were WAY BEHIND THE CURVE TO START WITH. Now you are where guys with average or good game were many many months, even years ago. You still have a lot of work to do, and so while I don't want to kick dirt on anyone's personal achievements, graduating DJ Bootcamp isn't a cause for celebration past a light pat on your back. I know that for a guy who formerly couldn't even have a simple convo with a girl it's a BIG deal - and I agree - but don't think you're anywhere near a polished end product. Coz you're not. You're only a diamond that has been mined. It's upto you to cut and polish yourself so that you sparkle and stand out - but that takes *painstaking* work. ;)

But anyway, good luck with the rest of your journey.

EDIT: All the spelling and grammar errors have been corrected. Sorry - I must sound like a Vietnamese fisherman with broken English! LOL. :D

Last edited:

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bump. Maybe a lot of you are in denial, but the above is a very important fact to remember. sosuave will only get you part of the way to being a ladykiller. Of course, not everyone wants to be a ladykiller, and is content with just having the balls to approach when and where they want, with the odd lady here and there (i.e. they have more pressing matters in their lives, like career, etc.). Nothing wrong with that either, as long as it's not an excuse to not approach women, when deep down you want to. ;)

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:confused:

Superman X

Banned
Reaction score
Jake, I totally agree. For me, sosuave helped me a lot -- back when I was a total, hopeless AFC. It DIDN'T make me anything more than slightly above average though. Sosuave keeps you from making blatant, obvious social errors, but without REAL FIELD EXPERIENCE, you'll never become really good.

And nzalen...I think the fundamental problem with this site is that 90% of the posters here are keyboard jockeys. They post **** which they THINK might work, not **** which is actually field-tested to work. People endlessly debate pseudo-intellectual life philosophy instead of posting field reports of ACTUALLY GOING OUT.

That's why I mainly visit ASF now. I'm a member of the Boston PUA Lair, which means I've met about twenty guys from ASF in real life. And they're the real deal...I've actually sarged with them, and I know that they don't BS when they post. On sosuave, nobody has met each other...even respected posters could just be KJs who have a good writing style...who would know the difference?

Sosuave was just useful to me because ASF would have clashed too much with my sense of who I was back in my AFC days. I would never have believed I could be a PUA, but I could believe that I might be a DJ. And once I believed that, it was easier to translate to believing I could be a PUA.

So in conclusion: People in this board should stop posting BS about how enlighted they are when actually they're too scared to approach, and they're just rationalizing it. I encourage you all to join a Lair...reading theory on any website is useless compared to real-life discussion and experience.

-Dan

Reaction score
Originally posted by Superman X
Jake, I totally agree. For me, sosuave helped me a lot -- back when I was a total, hopeless AFC. It DIDN'T make me anything more than slightly above average though. Sosuave keeps you from making blatant, obvious social errors, but without REAL FIELD EXPERIENCE, you'll never become really good.

And nzalen...I think the fundamental problem with this site is that 90% of the posters here are keyboard jockeys. They post **** which they THINK might work, not **** which is actually field-tested to work. People endlessly debate pseudo-intellectual life philosophy instead of posting field reports of ACTUALLY GOING OUT.

That's why I mainly visit ASF now. I'm a member of the Boston PUA Lair, which means I've met about twenty guys from ASF in real life. And they're the real deal...I've actually sarged with them, and I know that they don't BS when they post. On sosuave, nobody has met each other...even respected posters could just be KJs who have a good writing style...who would know the difference?

Sosuave was just useful to me because ASF would have clashed too much with my sense of who I was back in my AFC days. I would never have believed I could be a PUA, but I could believe that I might be a DJ. And once I believed that, it was easier to translate to believing I could be a PUA.

So in conclusion: People in this board should stop posting BS about how enlighted they are when actually they're too scared to approach, and they're just rationalizing it. I encourage you all to join a Lair...reading theory on any website is useless compared to real-life discussion and experience.

-Dan
superman what are you talking about
if i am confident that i can get a girl and sleep with her, and get to chase me and get her totally crazy over me, then i dont need to waste my time and actually do it, your ideas are dumb !:p

Superman X

Banned
Reaction score
Hahaha, what a stroke of genius huge-guy. Of course, why didn't I realize before that socializing and having fun and having sex are really dumb things. There's really no need for them at all! It's much better to THINK that you could do all these things, and post about it on sosuave!

Thanks so much huge-guy. You've changed my life. Now I'm enlightened like you guys. I'm going to cancel my meet with that girl I met yesterday, skip my frat's party tonight, and go jerk off to fat chicks instead. Enlightened!

-Dan

nzalan

Don Juan
Reaction score
So where's this ASF and can I visit too? Anywhere has gotta be better than where people believe thinking is better than doing. I've never seen such rubbish before. As in the words of a famous space marine: "How do I get outta this chicken sh*t outfit?"