Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I gotta little prob

WaRpEd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, this may be an AFCish question, but i'm really tired, pizzed, and hungry........i don't care.

Ok, there's this chick that i met at a football game a week or two or three ago. I was about to get her # when one of my friends dragged me away to do something (that didn't go over to well with me).
Then at school this week I saw her again in the hall, so I said what the hel!, and I went to talk to her, about the time i was going to gaet her # or whatever, the bell rang....... :mad:
Friday, i saw her again, said what the hel! again, went to talk to her again. The only words I got out of my mouth this time was "Sarah...how's it goin" then then the bell rang again. After making the hundred yard dash to my class and barely making it on time i decided i was gonna talk to one of her friends whom was in that class with me.....she wasn't their that day. I am bound and determined on getting this girl. Any suggestions? I've tried making a situation to talk to her, but that ain't working out for me.
Is this god's way of saying "No b!tch!" or am i missing out on some minor detail.

twizted_pro

Don Juan
Reaction score
find her after school an get her # its not that hard an this time dont let nothing stop u

RaMar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by twizted_pro
find her after school an get her # its not that hard an this time dont let nothing stop u
at least there is no "bell" to stop you if you do it after school. :rolleyes:

Juggalo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't let the bell stop you next time.

Tell the teacher that you really had to use the bathroom and that you're sorry and it'll never happen again. It'll be worth it...right?

You won't get in trouble if you come up with an excuse like that. When you gotta go....you gotta go. If you get in trouble for it then you can get the teacher in trouble.

Anyway, even if the bell rings ask her for her number and tell her that you gotta go and that's all there is to it.

Remember though, don't talk on the phone. Just use her number for setting up dates and such.

Good Luck :D

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well, i dunno what the bell system is like in America but im always like 5-10 minutes late for my class, you can always stroll in late. But get that number and dont let anybody stoip you.

Juggolo, thats a good idea for newbies

but some of my greatest relationships have involved a hell of a lot of phone time, i need the attention :D

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you pick your moments wrong and after the second time it stopped looking like an accident that you picked the wrong time. More like an excuse.

Now.... try during LUNCH period.