Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I got rejected by 3 girls (2 were fat) in 10 seconds!!!

andy25

Don Juan
Reaction score
Me and my buddies went to a club a couple days ago and there was this one hot chick i was eyeing the whole night so I decided to go upto her and asked her if she would like to dance. She simply said "no"

I was so shocked cuz this chick was giving me the smiles and looks all nite.
I had no clue what to do as I was caught off guard since I was too sure she would have said yes. I guess it was because I was too embarrased and didnt know what I was doing, i turned to one of her fat friends and she said " no".

i looked at the third girl, this one was like a baby rhino. She didnt even look at me when she said no.
I was so embarrased.
i wanted to die

Kbomb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wtf? Then you gave up and called it a night?

andy25

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was so embarrased to continue being there so i left.

never felt that much embarrasement

Dedication

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The way you live, the way you learn. Once more you learn a lesson!

Vidrio

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The fatties only said no because their friend said no first. If they would've said yes their friend would've looked down on them, so they had to say no. Why did you even ask them to dance in the first place?

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You DLV'd yourself by going for her friends.

Lesson Learned- Never try to pick up women in packs.

Once a woman says no to you all her friends will reject you out of spite because they weren't your first choice.

irocknike23

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Vidrio said:
The fatties only said no because their friend said no first. If they would've said yes their friend would've looked down on them, so they had to say no. Why did you even ask them to dance in the first place?
THIS.

They only said no because their friend said it first. And not trying to make you feel more like **** but you super boosted their ego that night

willem20

Reaction score
So ****ing what? She wasn't an easy catch, so she said no, she wanted YOU to work for HER. And in such situation, what do we say again? Exactly:**** her, approach a different girl, or atleast have fun. If she sees that you dont give a **** anymore she will be eager to dance with you.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This dude is a rookie

the two fat girls, wanted to dance with you, but being they was in a pack, they went with the first girl

even afc know this, you have to be a professional to go for a girl in a pack, that's suicide for a rookie

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So fvckin what? STOP CARING, man. Do you know what you're worth? Then what the fvck do you care about some stuck up bytch and her hippo girlfriends? You're still the same same guy you were before you approached them, your worth as a person did not drop after you got rejected by them.

Know who you are, and know that you are still a great guy after some cvnt rejects you. Women are fvckin worthless anyway, man. They lie, they cheat, they manipulate, they act like spoiled little kids, they have no honor, they get butthurt over stupid sh!t, they totally SUCK. Good looks don't change a thing about that. They are pieces of sh!t wrapped in fancy golden paper...

And her girlfriends didn't even HAVE good looks. In other words, what the fvck do you care if they reject you?

Don't put bytches on a pedestal, man. They totally don't deserve it and you totally don't have to feel bad about being rejected by them.

visions

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
irocknike23 said:
THIS.

They only said no because their friend said it first. And not trying to make you feel more like **** but you super boosted their ego that night
yup. in addition to the other females following their leader, you also gave off desperation.

next time, start with the fattie first. and lastly, after one rejection from a girl in a group, call it quits with group.

rearea

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont dance with random dudes I meet at clubs. I generally go to dance with my friends. Most guys at clubs are skeezers and only care about your bod.

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rearea said:
Most guys at clubs are skeezers and only care about your bod.

thats what guys only care about no matter where you are

andy25

Don Juan
Reaction score
Never again will I ask a girl to dance again. I dont care if she stares at me 4 hours. She can approach me if she wants from now on. I aint making a fool out of myself never again

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I think it's best to have a conversation first, assuming the place isn't deafening.

Open and see if she (or her group) feels like talking to you. IF and only IF the conversation goes well, THEN mention dancing.

I then ask, "Are you a good dancer?" or say "Let's get out on the dance floor" and I see how she responds.

I NEVER had any success just randomly asking a chick to dance with no other conversation. It was usually a disaster. I still lol at this one...

Mike: <walks up cold> Wanna dance?

HB: <cold stare / b@tch shield>

Mike: <Takes this as a no. Starts to walk away>

<HUGE guy appears. He literally opens his lips to bare his VERY large and SHARP teeth at me like some wild animal. You can't make this up.>

Teeth: <Literally GROWLS like a bear> 'DATS MY GIRL

Mike: <whispers to his wing> We gotta get out of here.

Mike's wing: <whispers> why?

Mike: I'm about to be attacked by F-ing J A W S!!!!!

<Mike and his wing slip out the door. Mike never does a cold dance request again>

But funny stories aside, it's either conversation first or in rare cases when she asks me to dance. I rarely cold request to dance at a bar/club. (At most, I might try non-verbally by putting my hands out.). I can only do cold verbal requests in class or a formal dance.

visions

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
rearea said:
I dont dance with random dudes I meet at clubs. I generally go to dance with my friends. Most guys at clubs are skeezers and only care about your bod.
that's what the majority of women are they for. maybe youre the exception to the rule

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
andy25 said:
I was so embarrased to continue being there so i left.

never felt that much embarrasement

your problem is you are a puss%

I get rejected by well over 20 people sometimes in one night unfazed....don't be embarrassed about some weak woman telling you no....