Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

i got punched for talkin to a gurl by her boy friend..

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by escobar04
thats some weak sh*t

thats what the dude on the Real World did after staring the whole thing

...and most of u need to STFU with all that "I woulda....."

most of ya wouldnt do sh*t just like he did

its good we have internet though
man. How the f*ck do you know? Do you personally know anyone here??
Alright then........stop judging people case closed.
I'm sorry to hear you would get punched and do nothing about it like a lil' b*tch but not everyone is like that.

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

escobar04

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
alrite, cool u made ur point

I'll just assume that all of u here are tough guys who always get into 1 on 5 and come out victorious

look, the dude got mopped, and there were three more dudes. he did what he did and all of u "tough guys" need to chill

go back in the thread and see how every post is "Man, i woulda"

while he is asking a whole different thing about his situation

u arent helping him..................nor am i lol

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys let fear rule your lives

That's why guys like William Wallace in Braveheart, and Maximus in Gladiator are such heroes. They stood up for themselves against all odds.

Not that three friends is really a big deal. I've been attacked by a guy with his friends before, and responded with nothing but defiance and disdain. I walked away without a bruise on my body, because they were afraid to fvck with a guy who didn't back down even against a crowd. They never touched me after that.

Assuming they do beat you, that's when you involve the justice system and sue them for every last cent they're worth. Then you keep your pride and get your revenge.

I like to think I operate on a higher moral level than simply protecting my skin. I'll sacrifice a bit of bodily damage to defend my personal rights, especially my right to exist.

Even Ghandi, the most peaceful leader man has ever seen, would rather walk right into a violent oppressor than sacrifice his integrity for fear of physical harm.

I don't care if there are three of them. I'm honored that I intimidate a man enough to need that many against me I must be some kind of modern day Achilles.

Life isn't a Chuck Norris movie, you're right, but that's no reason to be a coward because some guys are threatening to hurt you.

BrotherAP :mad:

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Life is about reality. Where the strong rule over the weak and the smart rule over the strong.

You young'ens will understand this better with age and experience..

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MacDiddy
Life is about reality. Where the strong rule over the weak and the smart rule over the strong.

So make yourself strong!

And don't talk down to me because of my age. I have no idea how old you are, but as I get older, my convictions are only getting stronger. I refuse to make decisions out of fear. Why should I walk away from a man with my tail between my legs when he attacks me? Why assume that he is 'strong' and I am 'weak'

I agree that smart = strong, but you assume that being smart means cowering away. Guess what? Next time you're in the same place as them, they'll remember the way you cowered. You'll feel real smart when they embarass you again.

Once again, the strongest men in history are not the biggest ones - they are the ones that took the biggest risks in defence of their strongest convictions.

BrotherAP :D

Quote the movie Troy

(little boy speaks to Achilles)
"He is the biggest man I've ever seen. I would not want to fight him"

Achilles replies "And that is why nobody will remember your name"

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's why guys like William Wallace in Braveheart, and Maximus in Gladiator are such heroes. They stood up for themselves against all odds.
They also died in horrible ways. Unless you're Muslim you're not going to get laid after you get killed.

Not to mention the dangers of some guys stomping on your face until all the bones break, and you end up looking like a circus freak.

Is all this "honour" crap worth your face getting mashed? If you're desperate to fight (or a sociopath), follow the guy home and beat him up alone. Or carry a jacket concealed with explosives.

Sirducer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Juan_Man
This does bring up an interesting question. What do you do if a guy is macking on your girl? Do you intervene or do you play it cool?
Come up, say hi and say something along the lines of "Isnt this girl great? I mean isnt she the sexiest chick here tonight?" then watch him go all red and shy... give him 10 seconds and hell be out of there... if not then hes gonna make a fool of himself... provided offcourse your GF doesnt want him to sarge her!
Oh yeah the worst thing to do would be to get jealous, pull your GF away from him or throw a punch.

And to other guys, if a guy is starting a fight with you, go to your nearest bouncer and whisper into his ear that theres a drunk guy starting trouble...hell be escroted out in a second.

--------
http://www.themodernmansite.com/

dipset_mafia

Don Juan
Reaction score
Where the hell do you people live?!

I HATE small town tough guys! come to a hood near you, get rushed by 10 people, get stabbed, get beaten with a hammer, wrench, or bat.

The fact that that @sshole can sucker punch you like that without fear of any of the above tells me that he knows who you are. he's counted your numbers. you're probably at a party, and not a bar... so he was safe in his assumption that nothing was going to happen to him... unless you're prepared to keep a hammer in your pocket - or your boys with you - don't play yourself by talking to some dudes girl, it sounds like you had her ISOLATED - probably why he got so instantly jealous...

if you know who he his - you have 3 choices - call the cops - call on him next time you see him and take your retribution vigilante style - or do nothing.

Last edited:

dirtyvibe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Juan_Man
This does bring up an interesting question. What do you do if a guy is macking on your girl? Do you intervene or do you play it cool?
you outgame him..

C00L

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dirtyvibe
you outgame him..

you punch him in the face with ur bro's standing next to you then watch him go complain on the internet.

Lol jk... man.

i ****ing hate *******s who are always out to brawl. Pisses me off.

thats why if a drunk guy gets in your face you should swing first and ask questions later.

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MacDiddy
In reply to Bro-AP's woeful response:

Thanks for history's most useless response

If I'm missing something, please elaborate and explain it your infinite wisdom

You're claiming to have some golden understanding, but in reality it just sounds like your being arrogant about your age.

Congratulations, you're older than me. How is this relevant?

BrotherAP ;)

tryin 2 play

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
find him when he is alone...payback time for this sucka...problem solved if done right.

SeldomSeen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
RE:

several times Ive just stood back and let it go. Why? Because if she's with me then Im showing my confidence that SHE IS MINE. Thats taking into consideration that you are both dating. I remember these guys macking on a girl I was dating in the club and then after they were done she came up to me and said "you didnt get mad that those guys were trying to hit on me?" and I shrugged my shoulder and said "I dont have to get mad, you're with me and they are trying for what is mine right now...if you wanted them then I would just let it go and find me another woman, thats my philosophy" Needless to say I upped my points a few notches with that statement.

white cloud 8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically, the point is that if someone puts their hands on you, you have the right to physically defend yourself. It is either that or be a p*ssy and let them kick the holy hell out of you...you're choice :rolleyes:.

*If someone ever laid their hands on me, there will be hell to pay on their face.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Phoenix_of_the_ashes
I see you didnt understand it.
I got it...but that's because I'm smart. :D