Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

i got punched for talkin to a gurl by her boy friend..

onyx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
is it me or is the dude gay as ****

i mean...i knew this gurl had a BF i was just chatting with her casually.....out of no where....i didn't even see it coming....i was on my ass!

my face is in such a mess....i wasnt even tryin to game her though thats the thing that bothers me so much...i got up almost straight away..well within a gud few seconds...

I was only out with 1 other mate and he was proper drunk he didnt see anythin...then i was surrounded by the guy who hit me and 3 of his mates...

i mean what sad **** would be so insecure and possessive they would punch a guy for talking to there GF?

apparently though the guy only hit me because he didn't like my friend because he was popular with the women

i mean wtf!?

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Was the BF drunk?

Did you hit back? I would have, cuz I don't take sh*t from nobody, outnumbered or not.

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Call the police and have him arrested for battery. Put your tax money to work!

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hold on......

An insecure AFC punched you JUST because you were talking to his girlfriend?!

I would beat the living sh*t out of him, if I was just a bystander watching, let alone if I was the one he hit.:trouble:

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This does bring up an interesting question. What do you do if a guy is macking on your girl? Do you intervene or do you play it cool?

Tornado2

Don Juan
Reaction score
If someone punched me like that. I would have said "Somebody's gonna die." And got up swinging.

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Juan_Man
This does bring up an interesting question. What do you do if a guy is macking on your girl? Do you intervene or do you play it cool?
If she's going along w/ it she just wants to see your RXN. Play it cool

PeeGee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Happened to me on Friday night, and all I was doing was dancing with my friends behind his girl. Sure I was facing her but gd, such low self esteem. Didn't get hit, but only because the guy is all talk.

The girl's friend spoke to me and she said not to worry about him. Whatever.

Don't even bother worrying about it. The guy will look like a petty jealous loser.

Downrock27

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm... ****ty. I wouldn't get up swinging though if you're outnumbered, not that I enjoy being a ***** in situations like that but it seems you'd be asking to get your face re-arranged and drop a few points on the looks scale from getting a stomped by a bunch of guys. Good for you if you just left the situation. I mean it sucks, but so does your face getting wrecked.

Dr Box

Don Juan
Reaction score
Those of you that said they would start swinging out numbered or not are full of ****...or have never been outnumbered in a fight.
I have had the absolute **** kicked out of me by this guy and 6 of his friends and I am telling you now it is not fun. Sure if it was just one guy then you should stand up for yourself but it doesnt prove anything if you are out numbered and get your ass kicked...stop being such keyboard jockeys and think about the situation before you all brag about how tough you are.

Silverback82

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
some guy assaults you and you report it to sosuave rather than the police:rolleyes: :D

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to report it to the cops... Nothing else you do will be deemed as sufficient revenge, except for a few things which we won't be discussing here.

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't you hate it when idiots act like this?

This is where it pays to be well versed in the art of self defence. What you do is stand up and tell him that what he did was out of line, and that if he's going to be starting fights then he needs to leave because nobody wants that.

Then, when he starts getting mad again, you flip him on his ass and tell him "I don't want to fight you, I can't afford to pay your hospital bills. Drop it already"

That's why it pays to know martial arts

p.s. the story ends with you laughing along with his gf about what a jackass he is, then you have sex with her

BrotherAP :D

Phoenix_of_the_ashes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BrotherAP
Don't you hate it when idiots act like this?

This is where it pays to be well versed in the art of self defence. What you do is stand up and tell him that what he did was out of line, and that if he's going to be starting fights then he needs to leave because nobody wants that.

Then, when he starts getting mad again, you flip him on his ass and tell him "I don't want to fight you, I can't afford to pay your hospital bills. Drop it already"

That's why it pays to know martial arts

p.s. the story ends with you laughing along with his gf about what a jackass he is, then you have sex with her

BrotherAP :D
Life is not a Chuck Norris movie.

escobar04

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Shiftkey
Call the police and have him arrested for battery. Put your tax money to work!
thats some weak sh*t

thats what the dude on the Real World did after staring the whole thing

...and most of u need to STFU with all that "I woulda....."

most of ya wouldnt do sh*t just like he did

its good we have internet though

Mjfan12

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dr Box
Those of you that said they would start swinging out numbered or not are full of ****...or have never been outnumbered in a fight.
I have had the absolute **** kicked out of me by this guy and 6 of his friends and I am telling you now it is not fun. Sure if it was just one guy then you should stand up for yourself but it doesnt prove anything if you are out numbered and get your ass kicked...stop being such keyboard jockeys and think about the situation before you all brag about how tough you are.
Yeah, I think thats totally stupid. I hate when people are too cowardly to fight their own battles. They have to get others involved.

I roll with a few people whenever I go out. I dont start any trouble, but if I was ever in such a situation, I'd fight the other guy one on one fair and square.