Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

i got owned

big_jeffry

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey the other night, at the prom, I was at the afterparty, i was goign to make out with my date, and some suave mother____ comes in and starts making out with her in front of me. I felt like I got owned and I feel so bad. Apparently they were "only friends". I don't want this to happen again. Any tips?

earthshyne

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Drop her like a stone. Either she's playing you or she's easily swayed into the arms of another fellow. Whichever way she is, she's not worth your while.

...NEXT...

AlexTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
and you didn't do anything when the guy just took her from your arms ??:confused:

PiHiPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you were planning on it. Dude, he who hesitates, masturbates.

That's your damn fault for not grabbing your balls and making a move.

DJ Hawtness

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wtf? On prom night? Dude, why did you take that bull****, prom is a special night for her and you.

Let's not get into what I would have done if some $hit like that had happened... :mad:

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He was the better man.

But hey, the glass is half full, competition is a great fuel for motivation. Don't let that **** happen again.

teencraft

Don Juan
Reaction score
this is pretty funny...how did you react?

Used

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude im not kidding its time for player back

i dont care how ugly her best friend is but its time yo start flirting with her asap, make that hoe jelous of her own friend....she deservs it man and so do you... start gaming on that girls best friend then make a move on her friend even if she (her friend) dosent want you to at first....b/c she will go with it b/c the thought going thru her(best friend's) head is (omg he wants ME instead of my friend....I am better than her).....make sure you game it up with her best friend and when she tries to talk to you (b/c she will b/c shell get EXTREMELY JELOUS) ignore her....then after a while when she is on her knees for you practily b/c you are ignoring her and giving all your attentio to her friend.... hook up with her (dosent mean sex btw it can mean making out)..then stop talking to her the next day and dont look back.

thats how its done.

assassin

Don Juan
Reaction score
wtf man? don't ever take that **** again! i would have beat that mother****ers ass.

tips:
drop the hoe
if anyone pulls that **** again... DO SOMETHING IMMEDIATLY! (not much you can do about the guy now.. bet you wish you had though)

chill

Don Juan
Reaction score
should of drop kicked that motherfu**er in the balls, and then go **** his date

ohiofutballa

Don Juan
Reaction score
jeff im sorry but if you were owned anymore, it would be a trip back to 1859

FM 3321

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by WesCottII
Be suaver.....
I agree. I was at a party over the weekend and met this fine ass girl. I didn't make out with her but we flirted alot and I got her phone number and flirted some more. Anyway, some guy she was "with" had his female friend come over and snatch her away from me. He was never showing any signs that he brought her the party as a "date" except for following her around like a chump. So you should learn from that suave guy and see what he did right.

redbyte

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just out of curiousity, but my formals coming up. If that happens to me. What should I do to the guy if that happens?
I mean, a punch in the face would be a bit obvious and violent. Not too sure she would appreciate it.

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen to this ****.

"You should bash him" hardcore mucho ****. You sound like your 12 years old. If you get in a fight over a ****ing girl your about as secure as an 8 year old girl in a petafiles garage.

HE WAS THE BETTER MAN - get the **** over it and move on.

Stop trying to be hard asses - your just end up making a **** of yourself.

Also advice like hit on her best friend is stupid (unless you actually WANT to). She will be able to see through that like a window, and she will just think its lame.

It's time a few of us grew up

Reaction score
Dude that girl is a top notch slut. Hit it and quit it!

DJ Hawtness

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sammo
Listen to this ****.

"You should bash him" hardcore mucho ****. You sound like your 12 years old. If you get in a fight over a ****ing girl your about as secure as an 8 year old girl in a petafiles garage.

HE WAS THE BETTER MAN - get the **** over it and move on.

Stop trying to be hard asses - your just end up making a **** of yourself.

Also advice like hit on her best friend is stupid (unless you actually WANT to). She will be able to see through that like a window, and she will just think its lame.

It's time a few of us grew up
Wtf? He isn't no "better man", he's a little backstabber who prowls on other people's girls.

If that were me, that dude would be embarassed. I wouldn't fight him over the girl, I'd just take his date.

If he didn't have one, I'd make out with all of the friend's of the girl in front of her, etc.

Women don't think that this is "lame." They get jealous QUICK cuz you're macking on her friends.

Put her in your shoes. Let's say a girl was on to you, and you liked everything about her. All of a sudden, she's making out, etc., with all of YOUR friends. Will you get jealous? Most likely. ;)

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJ Hawtness
Wtf? He isn't no "better man", he's a little backstabber who prowls on other people's girls.

If that were me, that dude would be embarassed. I wouldn't fight him over the girl, I'd just take his date.

If he didn't have one, I'd make out with all of the friend's of the girl in front of her, etc.

Women don't think that this is "lame." They get jealous QUICK cuz you're macking on her friends.

Put her in your shoes. Let's say a girl was on to you, and you liked everything about her. All of a sudden, she's making out, etc., with all of YOUR friends. Will you get jealous? Most likely. ;)
Would that make a difference? SHE'S GONE HOME WITH THE GUY. She doesn't care what you're doing.