Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I got led on... ouch.

nroug7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So basically, short story.
There was a gal I liked.
She gave clear IOI'S yet always refuses a date.
I'm sick of using my CP, She keeps mentioning she thinks she's a sociopath and now I'm starting to believe she is, and just using me for kicks.
Making it clearly known I won't be her friend is the right thing to do right?
(I've lost all interest in her as ltr material.)

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obviously... Why would you be friends with a selfish bish who purposely led you on, and says she's probably a sociopath? At least you got out early. A lot of guys* would stick around and try to fix her crazy ass - only to complain that she's heartless and evil - despite being warned of this fact all along.

*Like me.

moneyisking

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya there are bishes like that and I hate ones wasting my time. Ur time is valuable man fvck her off

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nroug7,

the whole leading you on thing is common with women because of their ego and their strong need to feel desired. Add to that manipulating men, and it becomes a power trip to them.
It seems as if they feel its justified, considering the past abuse by men they've received, or the feeling of oppression by men, etc etc...

So leading men on , pretending to be attracted to them, pretending they find the men attractive, and manipulating affection and emotional investment is like a drug to these females.

Youre right, they are most certainly not worthy of any kind of relationship.
Certainly no LTR commitment. Ever.

Being friends is no option. There is no logic in that either.

If the woman has no real desire for a man, there no need for the man to pursue her or try to give her 'things' other than himself to please her, or get something our of her.

Unfortunately, women can mislead and fake IOI's. And that's one of the things that men dislike so much about the whole Courting rituals that we have to go through to be partnered with a woman.
The fact that, yes, it can all be a lie. She's just getting off watching you jump her hoops, nothing more.

An important take away is that being fooled by her is nothing for anyone to shame one for. Its why so many men are so cautious before moving further in the relationship, and taking the next step.

We don't want a female like that in our most vulnerable space, an intimate relationship, where we don't have to wear our Armor to protect us from the woman we Love.

So, even if we've been fooled, that doesn't mean we're not worthy of Love and affection, and a good romantic partner.
Don't let this affect your self esteem. Instead recognize the low character of the female and move on.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The first thing a man on these forums needs to do is learn when a girl is interested in you, and when a girl is interested in having another orbiter. If you are not there yet then you have a long way to go.

Educational links are at the bottom of this thread.

nroug7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know the difference. Anyways, I'm going to play around with her a bit, since she's blowing up my phone everyday (upto 6 texts a day and Im not even responding)
I'm going to see if I can piss her off by replying with "I'm not interested in talking with a sociopath"

Meanwhile, more plate spinning!