Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I got her email..now what?

big_jeffry

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, so I used Dave D's technique to ask for the email instead of the phone number, and she gave it to me without any resistance what-so-ever. Where do I go from this?

Ricard78

Don Juan
Reaction score
Email her :crackup:

Come on man. Tell her a little about yourself, dont go into detail, but also talk about how good it was to meet her. Cover some of the convo you had again commenting on it, this will give her some familiarality in the email. Then you can do one of two things await her reply or as i would do give her your cell number.

Dont explain why you giving it just say here is my cell number talk to you soon. This show her you trust her enough to let her a little closer into your life. You will probably find she emails you back with her cell. Women dont like that first big step, but well done on getting the email.

Ricard

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why why why do guys go in with half a plan? Is it that they don't believe that they will ever be able to get further or what? Heavens forbid that he asks for a date and she says "yes!"

Not trying to hate but come on fellas, go in with a plan! Stop sarging half @ssed! Yeah, getting a number or an email addy is an accomplishment but that's barely the first inning of the game!