Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I got Froggy on Halloween Parties SAturday night ...hit on at least ten girls

Ryan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So there I went to three different house parties on one street SOLO (b/c my mates were all out of town). Well, I actually felt a lot more comfortable flexing on hunnies without my friends around, although I usually go with friends.

I first started talking to a guy just to warm up (no homo jokes) , to see whose house it is and what's the scene.

My opener mostly was "What are you supposed to be?" (costume)... then I would say ' Oh I am an exchange student from Italy'...(it works as a good DHV, so girls feel less threatened (Im an exchange student what harm can I do).

I had a bit to drink ( my game is way better when I am tipsy )

So now I will describe the two best pickups where I had a decent enough conversation, (but I hit on everything that looked nice that night
at least 8 girls )

PICKUP ONE: Girl S.

I spoke to this asian guy , told him I like asian food etc...then he introduces me to this asian girl! lol (but I told him I was looking for asian food not an asian girl) , but yeah she was pretty much my type cute and very young. I told her I was an exchange student from Italy, and she responded that her brother was in Italy...I told her 'hey my uncle has a yacht in Naples, I could take you on it ', 'Yeah Naples is a beautiful city, but it would look even more beautiful with you' we kept talking, I asked her to dance, she responded she was a bad dancer, I was like dont worry I will show you how to dance. We did some basic salsa moves ( I need to learn to dance salsa better ). , then she threw the classic " I need to find my friends " line , then 'I responded oh they probably left with guys/ girls'.

btw What is a good rebuttle for the "I need to find my friends" **** test?

I was like oh ok lets find them...then I spoke to her friends, and the one guy was like you want to come with us to another party? Then I left with them, then this was the dumbish part: Like halfway around the block she was like 'Oh I dont want to keep you from your party, here I'll give you my number', I responded 'Wow thats pretty forward!' Then I got her number, texted her later to ask how the party is <she didn't text back>

So where did I go wrong? We chatted and danced, but I couldn't increase her interest level from there.

PICKUP TWO: Girl P.

Just saw her and started talking "What are you supposed to be?"

I told her Im an exchange student from Italy, small chat but I just couldn't build a connection. Her friend dragged her away ( I hate it when that happens!), but when she left the party I got her number, I asked her if I should call her and she replied yes!

I texted her today "hey hows it going?" (yeah I know boring), she responded 'whose this?" I responded " exchange student from Italy". <she didn't text back> (yeah I know that is a sticking point )

So where did I go wrong? I just couldn't build a connection......I really think you have to make a strong connection in the first three seconds...

PICKUP THREE: Girl N.

So this was the hottest girl I hit on, I wanna bone her so bad, I pray to God that he lets me bone her.

I was standing on the corner talking to this dude, and she walks by in blue jays shirt, I say "Why did you guys lose to the Indians??" She replies "Yeah it sucks I dont even want to talk about it" , then I give the usual line 'exchange student from italy".......she replies oh so cool...I have friends from Milan......then I got her number (whenever I get a girls number I always say "hey no fake numbers!!!" (yeah I guess I shouldnt say that) ) then I am like I am cold give me a hug, she hugs me and then I tap her butt (yeah I couldnt resist)...

I text her and yeah you guessed it!! <she didn't text back> I may call her tommorrow.....wanna bang her so bad ...

So where did I go wrong?

Yeah I was basically like boomhauer (watch king of the hill) that night, never approached so many girls in one night.....but hey its Halloween the devil possessed me

What advice can you guys give? I am not scared of opening, but like my friend says I "fk up" when we start speaking.... and yes I do get intimidated by hot girls....

I just need to find a way to make them feel comfortable, and then get them to be attracted to me?

Sorry if this is a long post.

@ImTheDoubleGreatest! @Igetit! @3agle3yes @3eagle3yes @MrWood @dude99 @RangerMIke @marmel75 @logicallefty @VladPatton @sph21 @Alvafe @Mauser96 @Julian @JohnChops @Desdinova @deci-mator @BeTheChange @speeddawg @Sho-No-Luv

Last edited:

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Too thirsty my friend. They can tell when you are desperate to get a connection. You texted way too soon and you should have gotten them to chase you. Instead your chased them.

Ryan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK update

So girl from pickup 1, texted back and was like "I was thinking.........our age difference is too much"

lol wtf

shes 18 and I told her I'm 24 (ok dont use that against me!!)

FIY: I like the young tings. If you ask me what my type is ..........it is PYTs...

LESSON: next time I am around early twenties late teens crowd, tell them you are 22

@ImTheDoubleGreatest! @Igetit! @3agle3yes @3eagle3yes @MrWood @dude99 @RangerMIke @marmel75@logicallefty @VladPatton @sph21 @Alvafe @Mauser96 @Julian @JohnChops @Desdinova @deci-mator@BeTheChange @speeddawg @Sho-No-Luv

thatfeel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you tagging like that? All those people virtually read all the threads here anyway.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
'Yeah Naples is a beautiful city, but it would look even more beautiful with you'
lame line = I am a typical dumba$$ with women and will say any sucky thing I can say because you are so beautiful and I have nothing real to say"

hint: the age excuse is not excuse, shes not into you.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How I get em to chase me?
If you show them your value and show them you are the prize, and show them you have choices, and show indifference to them, when they see your value, they will be naturally drawn to you.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So there I went to three different house parties on one street SOLO (b/c my mates were all out of town). Well, I actually felt a lot more comfortable flexing on hunnies without my friends around, although I usually go with friends.

I first started talking to a guy just to warm up (no homo jokes) , to see whose house it is and what's the scene.

My opener mostly was "What are you supposed to be?" (costume)... then I would say ' Oh I am an exchange student from Italy'...(it works as a good DHV, so girls feel less threatened (Im an exchange student what harm can I do).

I had a bit to drink ( my game is way better when I am tipsy )

So now I will describe the two best pickups where I had a decent enough conversation, (but I hit on everything that looked nice that night
at least 8 girls )

PICKUP ONE: Girl S.

I spoke to this asian guy , told him I like asian food etc...then he introduces me to this asian girl! lol (but I told him I was looking for asian food not an asian girl) , but yeah she was pretty much my type cute and very young. I told her I was an exchange student from Italy, and she responded that her brother was in Italy...I told her 'hey my uncle has a yacht in Naples, I could take you on it ', 'Yeah Naples is a beautiful city, but it would look even more beautiful with you' we kept talking, I asked her to dance, she responded she was a bad dancer, I was like dont worry I will show you how to dance. We did some basic salsa moves ( I need to learn to dance salsa better ). , then she threw the classic " I need to find my friends " line , then 'I responded oh they probably left with guys/ girls'.

btw What is a good rebuttle for the "I need to find my friends" **** test?

I was like oh ok lets find them...then I spoke to her friends, and the one guy was like you want to come with us to another party? Then I left with them, then this was the dumbish part: Like halfway around the block she was like 'Oh I dont want to keep you from your party, here I'll give you my number', I responded 'Wow thats pretty forward!' Then I got her number, texted her later to ask how the party is <she didn't text back>
I would go full playful with her and go like this :
Oh so you got bored of me huh? Ok , you can have your divorce but i keep the kids woman.

This is not for everybody but a good example. The best way to pass shyt test is to not take the woman seriously and never give your ground away.

Overall , you did good , you had a core plan ( the italian exchange student) and made different variations out of it. I can't spot many mistakes other than the ones you mentioned. Mistakes are part of the program.
Good job