Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I got beaten up by her brothers because I stood her up

BornWinner

Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl started it but she can't win the game and resort to aggression. I called this girl to ask her out last week and she agreed to meet me for dinner. However she stood me up on purpose. So this time, I asked her out and stood her back on purpose and she got mad. Not only that, she asked her brothers to beat me up. What a soreloser

I am very angry now that I felt like going over to her house and beat them back. :mad:

Befuddled

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe you aught to tell your mommie. ;) :D sorry i just had to say it.

Ok she stood you up ? so what on earth made you think that doing the same back to her would help the situation ? yes i know you prolly felt hurt and stuff, but i think after she stood you up you shouldnt have set up any date with her at all...ever. you should have waited n seen if she was interested enough to set another time and/or apologize.

By the way, her bro coming overand beating you up was preety pathetic on her part. Bu that dosent mean you shouldnt know how to defend yourself either. i dont know how seveire this beatup was....was he in a ang ? were you outnumbered ?,etc....

best thing for you to do now, is to forget about this girl completely.... no talk, no smile,no nothing. find someone else.

Cheers.

DJZ

Don Juan
Reaction score
They must have not beaten you to badly...?

Reaction score
i would challenge them to a duel to the death - never llet a man kick your arse and live!!

Mr. Latte

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey a "Charleston Dueling Society" bumper sticker, like on The Simpons, and then challenge them...pistols, at dawn.

40quid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BornWinner
This girl started it but she can't win the game and resort to aggression. I called this girl to ask her out last week and she agreed to meet me for dinner. However she stood me up on purpose. So this time, I asked her out and stood her back on purpose and she got mad. Not only that, she asked her brothers to beat me up. What a soreloser

I am very angry now that I felt like going over to her house and beat them back. :mad:

That . . . is . . . the . . . funniest . . . thing . . . I've . . . read . . . all . . . day!

Good god, I'm still laughing at the sheer stupidity that is displayed in that post.

If I was actually that stupid, I don't think that I would have told anyone about this.

(*deep breath*) Ok. I'm done laughing. Wait. . . no I'm not!

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mr. Latte
Hey a "Charleston Dueling Society" bumper sticker, like on The Simpons, and then challenge them...pistols, at dawn.
Yeah, and you'll need a dueling glove, which you will use to slap your opponent, then non-chalantly say "I demand satisfaction, I challenge you to a duel!"

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Btw how bad did he(they?) beat your ass? How can you let someone come to your house and kick your ass? Take some boxing or something sheesh

Atratus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, good reply Befuddled. I'm sure this guy didn't intend to receive most of all those other replies.

Bornwinner, it's like Befuddled says: don't stand her up back just cause she stood you up. Don't worry about it this time; i hope you laughed about it :) (that'll teach the stupid *****, hehe). But you don't need to get back at her so don't. She'll try to get back at you again, and so on.

Next learn to defend yourself. Do some martial arts and get some practice in the ring. I go to Pachi Tang-Lang Chuan which is good (www.pachitanglang.com), but i think in the US only in New York. The important thing is that you find a form of physical defense that's effective and that suits you. For that, it certainly won't hurt to find out a little about what different martial arts are about. There's some threads you can search for on this forum, and a buttload of info all over the net.
Just don't pick fights 'cause your pissed or something.

Finally, next the chick. If you meet, don't say much more than that you prefer not to talk, never to see her, and go your seperate ways. Be cool and distant, even if she apologizes, acts submissively. If she all negative and pissed, just ignore her. She won't be more than a short-lingering pain in the ass then; she'll be no more trouble.

Never forget what this girl and her bros did. Don't forget they how you posted about it here, and learnt to fight after that (i hope! :) )
But never mind either. If you learn and move on instead of occupying your mind with the **** that happens, that's best then. Don't worry be happy :)

Unregistered

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am very angry now that I felt like going over to her house and beat them back.
Your "eye for an eye" policy didn't seem to work the first time.

My guess is that upon your return they'll beat you like some crippled ape and leave you for the vultures.

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hhahaahahhaaha, sorry to laugh I know this is serious, but this is wierd. Seriously how old are you and this girl? I am guessing young? and OMG what a biotch, seriously not worth the effort. Just forget it and move on, you will find it funny in a couple of years, something to look back and laugh on! hahahaahahaha

If it were me I would ring her house and put on a voice, pretend you are Constable Macantire, and you are ringing to tell her brothers (if they are over 18), or her parents (if they are under 18), that they are required at the ...... police station, and are being charged with assult, and that they could face upto 2 years in Jail, this could turn into a really funny prank, you just gotta keep it together on the phone!

trevor2003

Don Juan
Reaction score
that sucks man! you shouldn't have to deal with that $hit

i have a feeling that a girl i once stood up wanted to get her brother to kick my ass, he was always giving me dirty looks, but he was too much of a pu$$y and knew i would kick his ass!

the girl in your situation sounds like she has the "Princess" syndrome, and any guy that disrespects her....."off with his head" hehe:D

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
You see, man thats what i've been preaching nothing good comes from dueling with women your always going to get burned.

Look at it this way it could have been worse ,you could've have fukked her and dogged her out and she would of probably accused of you rape.

When it comes to women the best revenge is living good.Next time just next.

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Unregistered
Your "eye for an eye" policy didn't seem to work the first time.

My guess is that upon your return they'll beat you like some crippled ape and leave you for the vultures.
\

Owned :p

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by italostud
Yeah, and you'll need a dueling glove, which you will use to slap your opponent, then non-chalantly say "I demand satisfaction, I challenge you to a duel!"

Lol....That is just insensitive.

BornWinner

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't get back at them?? But they beat me up.

I was thinking of hiring some gangsters to go over and teach the girl and her brothers some lesson. I never thought she is going to ask her brothers to beat me up cause I didn't expect her to act like a little kid who just can't take it if someone did the same thing to her by standing her up.

Since I was outnumbered for the first time cause there are a few of her brothers, this time as I've said earlier, I was thinking of hiring some gangsters to teach them a lesson and I am going to keep quiet over it. In this way, they wont know who is the person who hired these people to teach them a lesson. :D

Is it a good idea? Or maybe you guys wanna talk me out of doing it?

Newbie01

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do it and post what happens. Sounds like it will be a good read. :D