Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I got a story to tell.

FreshMenTank

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 16 yrs old, and a 10th graded. My uncle introduced me to the site last year. I did alot of reading and alot of practicing, very few posting. My goal was to master the techniques that it took to become the ultimate DJ. So after I thought I'd learned all it took to succeding with females, I just forgot about the website. I thought I knew it all. I thought I had all the answers. So I went out and showed confidence, displayed all the right amounts of kino, and was for the most part just being myself.

FreshMenTank

Don Juan
Reaction score
Towards the start of my freshmen year, I could've sworn i had it all figured out. Girls that normally wouldn't talk to me. I was clicking with plenty upperclassmens. Plenty of my friends was becoming jealous, no one thought a person could change so much over a summer.(THIS IS MY 9th GRADE YEAR) Everything was going good, i'd never received as much female attention before. But then one day i meet this new girl. Right away i let her kno that i was interested in her but didnt need her, with my actions.

FreshMenTank

Don Juan
Reaction score
We immediately started kicking it. What started out as practice, ended up becoming much more. In my head i started to develop crazy feelings for this girl. I'm talking LTR. And when i allowed myself to process these thoughts, i completely broke down. I had no idea how to go about being in a relationship, so i punked out. I realized then that i was not a DJ yet, and merely just an AFC. But this was the girl of my dreams i couldn't let her go, so i continued to talk to her. But i ended up in the friend zone.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im just gonna repeat myself from last time i saw a post by you:

FreshMenTank!!!

hahaha :)
Seeing your name quite a lot on the bb teen forum, so you got my respect. However, I have no idea what to reply. Post like these tend to wither away immediately due to not being clear in their point.

FreshMenTank

Don Juan
Reaction score
djghost said:
I'm not completely sure what you want. LTR advice?
Exactly, how do i suceed in a LTR? It seems as if the whole game changes. Because i'm no longer doing what i got to do to get the girl, now i'm trying to keep her. Or am i messing myself up by trying to hold on? Should i keep acting as if im trying to get to her? That's what i need, how to be successful in a LTR?

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FreshMenTank said:
Exactly, how do i suceed in a LTR? It seems as if the whole game changes. Because i'm no longer doing what i got to do to get the girl, now i'm trying to keep her. Or am i messing myself up by trying to hold on? Should i keep acting as if im trying to get to her? That's what i need, how to be successful in a LTR?
Don't get into one ;)

Faded Image

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why didn't you ask me about this yesterday?

FreshMenTank

Don Juan
Reaction score
Faded Image said:
Why didn't you ask me about this yesterday?
you never give me a straight answer. i thought i knew it all, i thought i had what it takes, but i guess not. i still got alot to learn. i'm becoming frustrated with myself.