Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I got a STD - Need Advice

steviecruiser

Banned
Reaction score
So it turns out I have chlamydia/gonnaria... I could have gotten it from only 2 girls I have messed with this past month. The first girl I messed with about 3 weeks ago... she seemed promiscous... she gave me oral sex and we had direct genital contact before I put a condom on..... I am thinking thats where I got it from..... however a week ago I did another girl who seemed to be less promiscuous... I used a condom but then I took it off and had her give me the most intense bj ever.... Well a few days later I started having the symptoms.... so I'm not sure where i got it from... i told the 1st girl to get tested but haven't said anything to the second girl cause I like her.. But if the 1st girl turns out to not have anything then its gotta be from the 2nd girl....

So my questions are this

Can chlamydia/gonnaria be passed to a male from a girl giving him oral sex?

and

Can chlamydia/gonnaria be passed to a female if she gives a male oral and swallows his semen?

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow that really really sucks bro. Good luck to you.

S.Y.L

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Go see a doctor, you can get rid of that, its cureable

Mr_rogers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't wait to tell the 2nd girl. She should be getting tested immediately - it's not up to you to decide to tell her or not when it's her health on the line.

hover411

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, tell the 2nd girl, otherwise karma will get you back even worse. she has a right to know.

if you think about it, she needs to be notified in either scenario.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Simple logical progression. If the first girl had it,you do and gave it to girl#2. If not then girl #2 gave it to you. BUT SHE HAS IT NOW for sure

sheep-man

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah clamidia. it sucks ive been there 2 pills and its gone, u can get it from oral and u can transfer it too oral