Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I go with this Girl everyday

lafual

Banned
Reaction score
I need some help, Im with this girl everyday, from the buss to school.. and from school to home.. so the problem here is, that i dont know what to talk about, its so boring to ask the same question everyday "how ur doing", "how was ur day, did you do someting fun(on home) and she answare with this "good, you" and after that im ****ed.. gooood pliiz help..

Reaction score
Mmm, I know. It's difficult having to use phrases that are so predicatable and mundane and quite frankly, doesn't get you very far.

It needs to be surreal, unexpected and relevant at the time. Likewise, the success rate would be higher. This is what I thought I would try or you.

I take the newspaper everyday (broadsheet), and was thought of an idea. If there was a picture that was sweet, or is likely to generate interest, then it might be a good idea to strike up a conversation about it. In many ways, it opens the mind to different perceptions, and from there, you have an advantage once you get going.

It's unique, and of course, only works if there's picture worth talking about!. Pickup a good paper (not tabloid), and see if there's one. Try it.

DXX

Don Juan
Reaction score
from my experience, its better to sit there in silence than repeat the same boring convo everyday. Silence is only uncomfortable if you make it uncomfortable.

She's probably sitting there thinking the same **** you are "oh no, what do i say now!" If you just sit there relaxed and cool, the silences wont be as awkward as they obviously are for you at the moment

If you live near each other and she's shown interest by sitting next to u everyday 2 and from school, pretend that ur having trouble with some homework and ask her if she can come over and help you with _________.

Or before ur next exam, see if she wants to study together, then take it from there

Just find out what she's interested in and ask her about it. Ask for her advice on things and ask her to help you with ur homewrok. Most girls love helping ppl out

DXX

Don Juan
Reaction score
I should've asked u this before i posted all that ****....are u even interested in her?

lafual

Banned
Reaction score
ofc i m intressted in her,, its just thati hate to use the same question.. ofc i dont ALWAYS use those question always.. If we have something special on school i ask her ofc about te spec..

im not sure.. but i think she are intressted in me.. cuz SHE DO KINO alot on me.. Givme hug, tikkeling or what it calls on me, grab my yeah you know:p ..
but its just that its so fking hard to have a convo.. She tells a story or something happend yesterday.. im trying to listen and trying to find some words she use.. osv.. but its just I SUCK!! i always lead it to a "QUESTION" i realyrealy want NOT to ask her question

its easy to ask her question but the otherthing... :(((( emm the answare.. More than just yes and no.. i want my answare to be loonger.. i want my settnings to be loonger.. if you guys understnad what i mean

DXX

Don Juan
Reaction score
She grabbed ur c*ck?

AND UR HERE ASKING WHAT TO DO NEXT!?!

**** me dead

disregard this post if "yeah, you know" ;) doesn't = c*ck

lafual

Banned
Reaction score
mm. its not therefor im her.. its the "conversation" IM not ASKING FOR WHAT TO DO NEXT.. sure ican just go with her now and do it but ITS MY CONVo on the buss.. Im not the guy who just have sex with the girl and just ****off.. thats baaad.. cuz if i do that.. well she might tell that to the othergirls ..
so. IM NOT asking for what to do next but what to talk about.. how should i start.. what should i start when i meet her on the buss.. osvvv

DXX

Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm finding it hard to understand what ur saying in ur posts, but the message i'm getting is that theres a girl whos been grabbing ur c*ck on a regular basis, showing the most OBVIOUS sign of sexual attraction i've ever heard of, and u refuse to fvck her because ur worried about what she might say to other girls? wow....

firstly, u can fvck a girl then start a serious relationship later on, but u might not be able to do it the other way around. Where did i say u had to fvck her then leave her?

2nd, u WANT her to go tell her girlfriends what happened after u fvck her. If ur a good fvck, she'll tell them and you'll have her friends interested in u 2, which cant be bad

3rd (this probably cancels out everything else), the reason you find it hard to talk to her is because... *drum roll*

SHE IS MORE INTERESTED IN GRABBING UR C*CK AND JUMPING ALL OVER U THAN TALKING ABOUT HOW MUCH HOMEWORK SHE FVCKING DID LAST NITE

come on lafual