Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I give up...

MegaPlaya

Don Juan
Reaction score
I cant take it no longer I give up I give up I am mentally drained, I can take no more.

Im just so sick of wanting this girl to the point of feeling void, who was I to chase her... there’s just no chance to steal her heart.
Well i realise its never going to happen. Why? you ask... well im chicken **** and i cant compete with the guys who circle around her. so that’s that but i guess its not all bad i guess chasing happiness is like chasing the wind well that’s it guys im out of the game of love no more glances at her when she walks past no more dreaming of what could (or shall i say cant possibly happen) I forfeit. Well i guess all is not bad hey i hear its cheaper to stay single

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
can you hear yourself? do you know what you sound like? is 1 girl all it takes to destroy any sign of manhood in you?

this girl is not your f'cking world. you need to man up, and stop having such a negative attitude. no wonder she is after other guys.

just because this girl doesn't want you, doesn't mean other girls wont. stop crying all this "oh woe is me" sh!t, and start improving yourself. become a better person.

why are you worse then those guys?

hit the gym, get an amazing body. get a good job, make good money, dress well, be successful, and most importantly, never think little of yourself. go out, talk to women, act like a man, not a boy.

liberal

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hold 'em up...you did ask her out right?

Better to be shot down than to never have known.

Brother_Rapp

Banned
Reaction score
You could try the secret admirer thing. Send her something nice every now and then. Not finding the guy in her regular circle will cause her to look outside that circle. If you and her had some common friends, that would be another approach.

Love has to be expressed. If not, it will eat a person up.

Kind of like being constipated (ha ha ).

MegaPlaya

Don Juan
Reaction score
I never 'officially' asked her out... lotsof flirting and stuff like that, but ive never had the balls to do that. most of the guys she has gone out with are like 20year olds... And she is only 17...

meh... Im not giving up on life just on a girls ive come to realise theres more to life then women and marriage for me. it is a relationship with god, so there it is. I already feel a burden coming of my chest.

Has anyone heard the verse "chasing happiness is like schasing the wind" ive found that out the hard way me im just going to enjoy what i have and do my best to get more of it. Celibacy isnt so bad right guys?

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why didnt you ask her out when you wanted to ?
what stopped you?

MegaPlaya

Don Juan
Reaction score
what stopped me? i dunno... just not game enough i guess.. she's just so perfect.. her figure is sensational, nice legs, great neck, nice face, great neck, cute ass.. did i mention her neck? her neck I mean... Damn thats a good neck

i cant stress it enough how gorgeous she is. But thats not all shes so... I mean the stories ive heard about her... sheesc

Kerensky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MegaPlaya
I cant take it no longer I give up I give up I am mentally drained, I can take no more.

Im just so sick of wanting this girl to the point of feeling void, who was I to chase her... there’s just no chance to steal her heart.
Well i realise its never going to happen. Why? you ask... well im chicken **** and i cant compete with the guys who circle around her. so that’s that but i guess its not all bad i guess chasing happiness is like chasing the wind well that’s it guys im out of the game of love no more glances at her when she walks past no more dreaming of what could (or shall i say cant possibly happen) I forfeit. Well i guess all is not bad hey i hear its cheaper to stay single
^^ That compared to your most recent post....

I'd rather keep the mentality regarding this chick you have in the first post. You will never have her. Now move on.

Oh wait, go back grab ur balls with u this time and move on. Cut your losses buddy.

DJStudent

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol wow we got a neck fetish here. First one i've heard of but, yeah wouldn't you like to nibble on her neck?

Sh!t you really got nothing to lose man. You're already giving up.

If you come across her again, start talking to her. Find a common ground and make it short, be sure you're truely interested. Then ask her out.

(after convo)
You: Hey (her name), I gotta get going, but let's continue this over coffee? (or whatever).
Her: Sure what time?
You: Actually I don't know but let me call you. What's you're number?
Her: It's XXX-XXXX
You: After 9, is good?
Her: probably yeah.
You: I'll see you later then.
Her: Bye.

And if she's as hot as you say she is, call her up at 10 that night and make some plans ealier. The longer you wait the more she'll just forget about you and the more things she's going have to do. So if it's early in the week you have a better shot at getting a slot during the weekend. If it's late in the week, plan something for next weekend. Just say you'll be busy until this date; she should have her schedule free if you do it early enough.

If anything try being her friend so you can understand that type of girl better. So next time you meet a girl like her, you have a better understanding of how they work.

felony

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
oh man, another sob story.

STFU

You know what you should have done and you didn't do it.

Now u are living with it.

Serves you right.

Don't come here reading all this material and not applying and then posting that crap here.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hmmm...

I would suggest going with what DJStudent said and see what happens.

Good Luck, and CHEER UP! Do NOT give up with women etc because of one failiuor.. U are young once in your life, dont waste time, make the most of "women" while u stil can, u only live once. (Read my signiture)

Laterz...

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women, Hard to get them, But you just can't leve them the fvck alone. nometter haw much you try

Its in the genes

you'll be back on your feet again in couple of months, when you realize what a slut she really is, and your over her.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Did you ever stop to think WHY you feel so small right now?

You feel small because you've COMPLETELY stepped outside your own world.

You've decided to put the story of your life on the shelf and are focusing all your energy on trying to become a major player in HERS.

You're trying your damnedest to rewrite the story of her life to include you, to force your way into someone else's mind and heart, and it's wearing you out.

In the meantime, your own life is stagnant and boring because you've reduced yourself to a bit-player in your OWN STORY. You've pushed yourself into the background by placing her (and her other boy-toys!!) in the FOREGROUND!!

It's time to take back your story. Realize that YOU are the main character and SHE is only as important as you make her.

Don't ask yourself what you can do to get her.

Ask yourself what getting her can do for you. ;)

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's the spirit, having a defeatist attitude will get you everwhere:confused:

All though I do appreciate your willingness to find spirituality, but unless you plan on becoming a monk or a preist, that won't hold you over for ever.

It doesn't appear to me that you've done everything you can to gain favor with this woman, then again I've given up i situations i deemed to be hopless too. Maybe you're right and you're playing outside your league, but if she's only 17 then I have my doubts.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You also need to learn how to be friendly to not just girls but people in general.

Go out and say hi to 50 people you don't know. Do this over one week.

Nothing we can say here will ever help you. You have to correct your personality problems.

If you can't even say hi to stranger or be friendly then how are you going to chat that girl up?

Also keep in mind that there is always a girl who is even better than your little hottie. don't focus on one girl!

I just can't believe you let a little girl, who eats and sh-its the same way you do, crash your world.

Some man you are. Grow the f-cuk up and stop being a whiner!

Learn what it means to be a man

You will never get a HB9 until you become a REAL MAN!

Too many guys think that they will be 'THE MAN' once they get the girl. The truth is that you must first BE "THE MAN" before you get the girl.

platinumike

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MegaPlaya

Well i realise its never going to happen. Why? you ask... well im chicken **** and i cant compete with the guys who circle around her.
What do the guys have, that u dont?

Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is defeatist thinking at its best. Read the DJBible and check out the articles on bristollair.com

Don't let some chick who JUST HAPPENS to have been blessed with all the right chromosones splicing at the right times have this much power over you. The only power people have over you is that which you give them. Wake up, man. You're better than this.