Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I give up!

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get the feeling that theres alot of long term posters on this site who have no intention to self develop themselves. They just want to learn a few tricks and use this tricks and tactics on women and eventually find that the shortcut doesn't work.

Attracting women means you need to be attractive to them or another way of saying it is high value. To be high value you must first believe you are a high value man. Its as simple as changing how you thing and actually waking up from the false reality people believe they live in where they see themselves as not being good enough and then find excuses to fit that false view. Excuses like not good looking enough, not wealthy enough, too short, too fat, too skinny etc etc.

Just as you go to the gym to improve you body improving how you think also involes effort. Put the time into it and you'll definetly get rewarded for it.

Mike32ct said:
If it makes you feel better, I can't remember the last time I've gone on a first date and she returned my calls afterward. The last 10 or 12 blew me off after the first meeting. I'm at the point where I expect to never hear from them or be able to reach them again.

If you expect that to happen it usually happens. DJ's expect the girls to call them back because they know they're worth it. When you have many rejections its easy to see why you'd expect rejection but its a bad mentality to have.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
HardTimes said:
Calling bullshyt on this. I have been pursuing my own interests and career for the better party of a year, in addition to trying to pick up women, and the women have not come flocking to me.
Yeah I've gotta call bullsh*t on it as well. Pursuing interests, etc. etc. etc., has done nothing for me with the ladies. I don't know where these guys on the forum get this notion from.

lalahaha

Don Juan
Reaction score
edger, i think the whole point of pursuing interests is pursuing worthwhile interests that you know are important, requires skill, not so you can show it off, but so you can gain confidence knowing that you are skilled in something and that your life is not completely empty... kind of like bodybuilding in a way that gives you confidence in addition to looking physically better..