Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I give up

~attrACTION~

Banned
Reaction score
I'm not frustrated or upset that much, but I really give up. I have a life, I have goals, and I rarely *think* about not having a girlfriend(s), but it still has bugged me for a long time.

Problem is...I say I give up on trying to find a date or a girlfriend, and I can't get it out of my ****ing head. You turn on the radio and 90% of pop music is about love and ****.

Then...I get *approached* and girls flirting with me, etc, but it's like I just can't take it further than that. I am my own worst enemy, yes, but why does it have to be so hard? I just don't ****ing get it. I am good-looking, yes, but I get extreme reactions from girls. Either they hate/ignore me, or they can't stop smiling. I have no idea why some girls who I've never even talked to will glare at me. Today I was in a large hall, and some chick from one of my classes just shoots her eyes at me like I have a gun or something. WTF? I've never even talked to that *****...but she's always so serious and looks at me like I'm a rapist.

I think I get really freaked out when girls do this. What's up with girls looking at me like I am a mass-murderer? I dress nice, I look good, I know that. But it throws me off and angers me when girls look at me like that. Why can't they ****ing smile and be friendly? The whole serious business pisses me off.

Friends and family are surprised I don't have like 17 girlfriends. They always joke about how I probably get all the ladies. I'm not getting any right now. I have ugly friends who have girlfriends...their girls are plain-janes too, but those chicks never even talk to me. It's weird because these guys who have no clue about body language or cold approaches or *being a man* as we call it on this board, and not even really confident...but they still have a better sex life. What gets me even more is that when I talk to the types of girls they date, like shy geeky sort of girls...those girls barely even talk to me. They don't ****ing open up. They don't respond to my *game* of trying to get to know them.

Whether or not it means anything I deserve to have a girlfriend. I deserve to have several. I'm good-looking, I have my own business, I do well in school and I'm usually the only person who talks in classes, I'm fairly extroverted and joke around with lots of people, and overall I am happy with my life. So why the **** are girls not jumping on this? I have *value* written all over me.

What I really hate is the fact that the only women I really get along with the best are older women...like 5-10 years older than me. They are friendly, flirty, and cut straight to the point. Still, when I've tried get dates out of one or two of them, they've laughed and said I was too young for them. Stupid...one chick maybe in her 30s at a gas station starts talking to me while pumping gas and asks if I'm single. Why the **** do you ask me if I'm single if you're not interested? I just don't get it, seriously, I don't feel like playing intricate puzzles or games just to get a date.

It almost seems like girls show interest and then when I make a move and show interest back, they tease or pull away. The only girls who have seemed open enough get with have been underaged high school chicks, and hey, at this point if another highschool chick approaches me...I don't care any more, I'm going to **** her brains out. But overall, like I said, it seems like girls like to play games with me. They go as far as hanging around my vicinity and doing the craziest things to get my attention...but when I do start talking, they act like I'm delusional and they never did anything out of the ordinary...and if I want a date with them I need to jump through hoops.

And what's more...when I do finally start talk to some chicks who like me, it's like I can't stand their personalities. It seems like most girls in college, at least the attractive ones I've talked to, seem to hate class, hate their professors, etc. I mean what the ****...I don't hate the professor for example, and I'm not going sit their and agree with the ***** that life just sucks, **** the world. No way, I love life and I'm happy, except for the fact that I can't find a woman. Why does it seem like most girls are boring pieces of **** who think everything sucks...their conversations are usually short-lived bits of how stuff is wonderful and then 90% about how various parts of their life sucks. I can't stand that sort of negativity, I grew out of that stage of "I hate the world" years ago.

Seriously, what the ****. That's why from now on, I'm not caring if a girl gives me attention...I'm just going to ignore it and keep telling myself that it's all in my head. I'm just a delusional psycho that sees things. It's not real. Hopefully, if I tell myself enough, in some time I'll be able to convince myself that it's been my imagination all along. I also feel like really taking revenge and just being an ******* to people. Girls have really been *******s to me, and it's time for some payback. Next time a chick *approaches* me, I'm going to tell her to **** off.

I just thought I'd post and vent...if someone else has experienced this before - well, you're not alone, join the club. And just because I wanted to make a statement and say **** all this, I'm done.

Faca

Banned
Reaction score
Men read again what you wrote, you just kept writing every thought that came into you head...
But i would say, you don't have a girl cause you choose not to have one.

~attrACTION~ said:
Friends and family are surprised I don't have like 17 girlfriends. They always joke about how I probably get all the ladies. I'm not getting any right now. I have ugly friends who have girlfriends...
This happens to me a lot, family, friends being suprised of not having a girl. I would say that i choose not to have a girlfriend right now, cause i have important goals right now.. and in the past they kept screwing with my goals.

But i have to say, im have been and sometimes still am in a situation like yours. Then you just want to give up!...

And maybe it's just a slight depression or a seasonal or something. Just look at your problem from different angles then feeling bad or not understanding why you don't have a girl right now.

Nasman

Banned
Reaction score
Don't worry about it your going through a rough time. You will snap out of it. Maybe you might be giving off bad body language like your desperate or something. Join a dating service, go out, and chill out, something will come out in the near future.

DanelMadr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, I have similar problems.
I think when you are extraordinary you get extraordinary reactions....some women (guys) hates you because you represent everything they cant have or simply because you are man-prototype...who they hate.Zeah man-haters exist.
Others flirt with you only to see if you are interested...
Deep Dish wrote: A good-looking man experiences some women initially showing interest in him, only to repel away when he shows back interest; she baited him to test her femininity.
Lot of girls have pleasure in degrading you. They play power games.

It is confusing I know but it is still better than have no attention at all. Just dont fall to the trap of seeking approval of your looks....attention man-wh0re.
At least you have some responses. Some guys work hard only to get any.

When average looking guy is confident, it is marvelous. When you are confident...lot of girls probably think you are confident because of your looks. But when you are not confident you are wimp. Funny init.

What is my advice? I dont know. Settle down with HB7 max? Not an option...not because of my ego but because HB7s are very insecure and clingy or they think they are HB10 anyway ;)

If you want quality advice....I like to read Doc Love on www.askmen.com
No silly games and tactics, hypnosis and manipulation.....Be confident, have backbone, give and take no shyt and be a Challenge - dont be clingy/needy. Work hard....it is numbers game. Be picky. Simple as that. One day you come accross quality(sort of) girl.

I laugh about this paradox a lot.

further reading...

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=113015

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=107082

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=100572

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes it's a good thing when a woman looks at you like a rapist.

danielzxc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, girls are also PEOPLE. And like PEOPLE they sometimes (some of them) feel they need to "play it cool". That's what some of those "glares" you are seeing are. Just like when a guy acts aloof around a hot babe because he doesn't want to "give her the satisfaction" of noticing her. Also some girls probably don't think they have a chance with you, so the "glare" is their way of showing they dont' care anyway (kinda related to the previous point). Also, some people just don't like the way you look but are "conflicted", because they admit to themselves that you probably look good to other people and that annoys them. Why can't everyone smile and be happy? And why can't everyone be fed and rich and why can't all wars cease? Welcome to reality.

Why don't girls talk to you the way you think they should (the way you want them to)? Maybe you're just "too much" for them, and rather than say something and risk sounding stupid in front of a cool successful "high value" guy like you (I'm relying on the honesty of your self-reporting here), they just clam up. Kinda the way you probably would if [insert supermodel name] just struck up a random convo with you (despite what you THINK you would in your daydreams).

And if chicks are talking NINETY pecent about negative stuff with you, something is wrong, and that something is probably YOU. My guess is you are talking too much about serious/sophisticated subjects in your conversations. Most people's "serious side" of life IS a bunch of negatives, so when they talk about serious/sophisticated things, that is what they focus on. It doesn't matter if YOU are a positive-thinking high-engery superhero, when you talk about business and serious stuff like that (and I bet you do tlak about it) it sets people off on the "serious track" and you get "all that negativity". Also, if you are one of those positive enery superdudes, you are probably interpreting anything that isn't also super-high-energy-positive as being "negative" -- if you are, good luck, because that is the way 99% of people are.

Faded Image

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you claiming that you grew up from all of the negative I hate the world sh*t a long time ago and your post consist of 99% negativity?

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you decide you're ready to give up, you're already closer than you think.
Read this over and over again, always in life breakthroughs come at point of giving up. Trust me...

--
Just to give you my perspective bro, I guess maybe I felt this way until I finally made my breakthrough. I'm definitely good looking, but kinda arrogant a bit and I thought "I deserve this" or "I look better than him, I should have her" and these type of thoughts and basically they are useless, no one has what they deserve. Murders get away clean in our system, good guys get crap, bad guys get pvssy, Bush is president when he should be in a school for tards ect....

You have to stop looking at life at what you 'should' have, looking at life that way is a way of passively waiting for the world to correct its inherent wrongs. Here's a secret, the world never corrects itself, it just gets worse. You'll never get what you inherently deserve (either right or wrong) you get what you go after, plain and simple... and then only sometimes....

I see beautiful girls all the time with shmucks who ask me for advice on ladies but you know what and back in the day I'd wonder, why aren't they with me? ANd the point is, they are getting what they can EASILY get and its not like the guys are fvcking these girls anyway bro... Most of what you see is fake shvt, trust me... The guy who is surrounded by all the girls and who the girls are hugging and jumping on, the guys not fvcking the girl, the girl is just soaking up the attention, plain and simple... 99% truth...

You have decided that you want pvssy and not FAKE crap like girls 'seemingly' liking you and hence have not given into their attention games, by being aloof and your own man, you're showing them that you desire pssvy not friendship and this startles and scares girls a little...

Take solace in the fact that you are NOT apart of the crowd, of the charade that most guys are apart of. Females see you and they are thinking, "he's about something, hmmmm" trusssst me partner...

Just because they don't show it dosen't mean they don't think it bro. 99% of what you see is NOT REAL, the pathetic AFC's with gf's you see, the more they LOOK happy, the more they hate their life. I've learned whatever you see, its mostly the opposite. I work in a business where my co-workers are mostly 6 figures and even some 7 figures, but they walk around looking like bums.... The ones that look flashy are basically struggling to get by and sacrificing alot to look like that...

So FIRST OFF stop believing the hype and what your eyes are seeing, its not the truth. That's step one, step two is to realize that you are a great guy and that you have much to offer females, step 3 is to also get out of your head that females are ignoring you, they just sense you won't give them attention like a lapdog and have gone the easier route with guys who will willingly reduce themselves for a little affection...

Now this dosen't mean you can't fvck these girls, you're already 2/3 of the way their, they recognize you as someone 'different' now you just have to up your game in a way that allows you to act on that to fvck these girls. You have to figure out what it is that's holding your game back, you are on the BRINK of success, but something about the way you are pursuing is wrong and that's whats holding you back... Find out what your little obstacle is and then proceed to wet you dicCK brother... Have fun

-Cod3r

DanelMadr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with you completely on a philosophical part of your post. And I am and maybe never was "jealous" or something.

But you wrote this....
Cod3r said:
Now this dosen't mean you can't fvck these girls, you're already 2/3 of the way their, they recognize you as someone 'different' now you just have to up your game in a way that allows you to act on that to fvck these girls. You have to figure out what it is that's holding your game back, you are on the BRINK of success, but something about the way you are pursuing is wrong and that's whats holding you back... Find out what your little obstacle is and then proceed to wet you dicCK brother... Have fun
-Cod3r
What was it that was holding YOU back? Maybe it is similar for me or him.
First breakthrough for me was.....You can deal with 5 thugs, why cant you deal with one skinny girl. :))) Second...I learnt that I have to appear confident (I thought I am intimidating girls so I behaved like AFC). Third...I learnt about "backbone" tests women throw. Fourth I learnt about flirting...(I thought that I have to appear normal, serious, potentional husband). OMG :D
Fifth breakthrough.....I am waiting for it.

Can you give a hint ?

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cod3r said:
Read this over and over again, always in life breakthroughs come at point of giving up. Trust me...

--
Just to give you my perspective bro, I guess maybe I felt this way until I finally made my breakthrough. I'm definitely good looking, but kinda arrogant a bit and I thought "I deserve this" or "I look better than him, I should have her" and these type of thoughts and basically they are useless, no one has what they deserve. Murders get away clean in our system, good guys get crap, bad guys get pvssy, Bush is president when he should be in a school for tards ect....

You have to stop looking at life at what you 'should' have, looking at life that way is a way of passively waiting for the world to correct its inherent wrongs. Here's a secret, the world never corrects itself, it just gets worse. You'll never get what you inherently deserve (either right or wrong) you get what you go after, plain and simple... and then only sometimes....

I see beautiful girls all the time with shmucks who ask me for advice on ladies but you know what and back in the day I'd wonder, why aren't they with me? ANd the point is, they are getting what they can EASILY get and its not like the guys are fvcking these girls anyway bro... Most of what you see is fake shvt, trust me... The guy who is surrounded by all the girls and who the girls are hugging and jumping on, the guys not fvcking the girl, the girl is just soaking up the attention, plain and simple... 99% truth...

You have decided that you want pvssy and not FAKE crap like girls 'seemingly' liking you and hence have not given into their attention games, by being aloof and your own man, you're showing them that you desire pssvy not friendship and this startles and scares girls a little...

Take solace in the fact that you are NOT apart of the crowd, of the charade that most guys are apart of. Females see you and they are thinking, "he's about something, hmmmm" trusssst me partner...

Just because they don't show it dosen't mean they don't think it bro. 99% of what you see is NOT REAL, the pathetic AFC's with gf's you see, the more they LOOK happy, the more they hate their life. I've learned whatever you see, its mostly the opposite. I work in a business where my co-workers are mostly 6 figures and even some 7 figures, but they walk around looking like bums.... The ones that look flashy are basically struggling to get by and sacrificing alot to look like that...

So FIRST OFF stop believing the hype and what your eyes are seeing, its not the truth. That's step one, step two is to realize that you are a great guy and that you have much to offer females, step 3 is to also get out of your head that females are ignoring you, they just sense you won't give them attention like a lapdog and have gone the easier route with guys who will willingly reduce themselves for a little affection...

-Cod3r

This is so freaking TRUE. I swear it is! I know guys who get p*ssy and they are SO not the outgoing-surrounded by girls type.

However, these guys who truly pick up girls are very manly in their behavior. Not buttholes, nor do they actually play games. They are very confdient.

All of them give one and one advice...also girls who understand this system HONESTLY and know me also give just one and only one advice - GO FOR IT.

See what you want? Go for it and ask. Doesn't matter how, just not like a retard. You are out together? Go for flirting, touching, and kissing. If she says no - just move on. If you do make it past the kiss and its good - isolate and try to f*ck her.

Like, this one girl who truly truly knows relationships and how she FEELS said she'd never give a freaking sign of attraction to a guy she WANTS.

It worked with me. I just went straight to freaking point. "I want your number." "I want to go out with you" *Kiss* *Sex*

ProDJ26

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol read some post today and i think im getting the picture however hears my 2 cents, maybe girls and people in general are staring because what they see is " A man that knows what he wants ". As far as the girls playing games I feel ya bro. It's the same way with me right now. Girls show interest BUT they always say "I'm engaged!" or "I'm Married". the point is live your life and continue to improve man your gonna have haters.

Themanthatcan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That girl glaring at you isn't smiling because you arn't.I've noticed this:women mirror you actions when they are checking you out.If you catch her eye, smile, or already be smiling.She'll smile back.Or at least won't look at you as funny.

Chosen1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most girls I meet especaially no offense young white girls are shut off. It seems you have to meet girls you work with and connect with them.

it is said we are the new silent generation. I believe we are I am a quiet person myself and I only really open up to my family who don't really pay attention unless I do something drastic. People are so closed off now a days they only say hey to people they know. I really want to talk to everyone but can't beacause that would be to "weird".

What you need to do is find someone who does things you do. Or...... move to a new country Americans like me are too rapped up in our on lives. When I try to tell my family about things happening in the world they say Wuzzle we don't live there. I want happiness now. I deserve instead of think can they help other people. Now you got me depressed I'm moving to Jamica man.

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Notice everything you kept saying you have, notice it is all superficial (sp?) things that have nothing to do with getting girls. You said your own business, good looks, etc. That doesn't mean sh!t because that has nothing to do with why you aren't getting the results you want.

With these girls that you're talking to are you getting that kino in and close to them. Are you getting them laughing and escalating. Do you even try to go for the kiss or number? Try to see what is actually causing this to happen. Keep approaching and find what is holding you back. You never know it could be your inner game, because in your post your talking about pay back and telling girls to **** off and stuff, stop whining and trying to take it out on the girls.

Another thing to really look at is are you actually gaining attraction? are you actually building sexual tension? As you keep going out you'll find out what it is.

DanelMadr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Babnik said:
However, these guys who truly pick up girls are very manly in their behavior. Not buttholes, nor do they actually play games. They are very confdient.

All of them give one and one advice...also girls who understand this system HONESTLY and know me also give just one and only one advice - GO FOR IT.

See what you want? Go for it and ask. Doesn't matter how, just not like a retard. You are out together? Go for flirting, touching, and kissing. If she says no - just move on. If you do make it past the kiss and its good - isolate and try to f*ck her.
I agree. But it has one main obstacle. Lack of Challenge, which is powerful afrodisiac UNFORTUNATELLY. When I DONT go for it, they think Im not interested (or interested only in ONS) and when I DO go for it, they would think I am needy or they are happy with attention only but settle down with some wussy they know from childhood. Or they are simply not interested which contadicts with how they behave.