I get no response to my EC!

MrBond_Age

Don Juan
Reaction score
Theres something wrong, very wrong with your face but I just cant figure it out. Ill think about it. For a starter: stop smilling or opening your mouth. It looks forced.

Reaction score
1. you need to get to a hair stylist.

2. you do look like a creep...lol...j/k.

3. I hope your not dressing like that when your going for eye contact. Women love eye candy. You must be pleasing to the eyes...like the apple in the garden of eden.

4. You also need to build your body up. Your way to skinny kid. No man should be that small.

5. Learn to have more inner self confidence. Your lack thereof shows.

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got a question...When I give eye contact, I almost never smile...Some girls will give quick eye contact or give a weird fake smile, and then they will look down...Is it cause Im scaring them or something? Im 6'3, 250 pounds by the way, if that means anything...

Reaction score
Originally posted by TheInfamousCBear
I got a question...When I give eye contact, I almost never smile...Some girls will give quick eye contact or give a weird fake smile, and then they will look down...Is it cause Im scaring them or something? Im 6'3, 250 pounds by the way, if that means anything...
1. Smile more. Your a big dude so you need to soften your approach. 6'3 and 250 is kinda scarry to ho's these days.

2. You also need work on the inside so that when you smile it is genuine and real and they can actually feel it. Nothing turns people in general on more than a honest smile.

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe it's my whole presentation that needs tweaking. I'm 6' 2", 160 lbs. I think i dress well. At least better than I did a year ago (wearing all black ragged clothes). I'll get a haircut in the next couple of days btw :)

PlayerSupreme:

you said that I don't look confident, can you elaborate on that?

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree, you look confident enough, well, you're showing some sort of confidence. Everything is about presentation, if you stare down a chick, chances are she's gonna freak, however, if you keep eye contact and look comfortable, it'll be different.

You might be coming on too hard, or too ridged. Try relaxing a bit more?

~ivan

Reaction score
Originally posted by Life-Trainee
Maybe it's my whole presentation that needs tweaking. I'm 6' 2", 160 lbs. I think i dress well. At least better than I did a year ago (wearing all black ragged clothes). I'll get a haircut in the next couple of days btw :)

PlayerSupreme:

you said that I don't look confident, can you elaborate on that?
I am judging that on your photos that you put up. Your smile laced true confidence and self esteem. I don't know if that is the current you though.

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's kind of hard to judge how real this guys smile looks in a pic because I think just about averybody's smile looks fake in a pic. Why, because it is.

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im gonna tell it like it is, and give you some tips:

1. You look pale and pasty, you almost look sick. I strongly suggest you get a tan. Go to a tanning bed ASAP. THis will make a big difference.

2. Your hair looks like Sh!t, it looks like you cut it yourself. You got the Butthead hairstyle going on, all you need is a blonde guy sitting next to you that looks like beavis, and you could almost be the real life beavis and butthead. BTW, there was an article in FHM of the real life beavis, they had a pic of some guy who lookied just like a real life beavis, did anyone see it? It was hilarious.

Basically you look really wussy and dorky looking, no offense. Im telling it like it is. When women see you, they think "dork/nerd/ewww", this is your problem. You need to work out and get muscles immedietly. And I would suggest either shaving your head or wearing some hairstyle where the front is combed down, like a ceasar cut, (like eminem has). You dont have the hairline to be wearing it up like you have it now.

but the first one has a kinda experienced, slightly bad boy kind a look
No he doesnt. He looks far from a badboy, more of the opposite, a submissive dork look. But fortunetly, this can be fixed, he just needs to change his look.

3. You need to focus on de-dorking yourself. This is your problem. Being dorky looking is worse than being ugly in the face.. change your look so you look tough and badboyish, but still pretty at the same time. Your definitly going to need to work out.

Reaction score
Originally posted by God_of_getting_layed
Im gonna tell it like it is, and give you some tips:

1. You look pale and pasty, you almost look sick. I strongly suggest you get a tan. Go to a tanning bed ASAP. THis will make a big difference.

2. Your hair looks like Sh!t, it looks like you cut it yourself. You got the Butthead hairstyle going on, all you need is a blonde guy sitting next to you that looks like beavis, and you could almost be the real life beavis and butthead. BTW, there was an article in FHM of the real life beavis, they had a pic of some guy who lookied just like a real life beavis, did anyone see it? It was hilarious.

Basically you look really wussy and dorky looking, no offense. Im telling it like it is. When women see you, they think "dork/nerd/ewww", this is your problem. You need to work out and get muscles immedietly. And I would suggest either shaving your head or wearing some hairstyle where the front is combed down, like a ceasar cut, (like eminem has). You dont have the hairline to be wearing it up like you have it now.

No he doesnt. He looks far from a badboy, more of the opposite, a submissive dork look. But fortunetly, this can be fixed, he just needs to change his look.

3. You need to focus on de-dorking yourself. This is your problem. Being dorky looking is worse than being ugly in the face.. change your look so you look tough and badboyish, but still pretty at the same time. Your definitly going to need to work out.

I don't like you, but you said something pretty funny:

"2. Your hair looks like Sh!t, it looks like you cut it yourself. You got the Butthead hairstyle going on, all you need is a blonde guy sitting next to you that looks like beavis, and you could almost be the real life beavis and butthead. BTW, there was an article in FHM of the real life beavis, they had a pic of some guy who lookied just like a real life beavis, did anyone see it? It was hilarious."

:D :D :D :D

bwahahahahaha....now that's funny right thurr.

Now why don't you put up your photo also for us to see how it's suppose to be done. Show us the way oh great god of the delayed...

Lead the way homie. Us your willing servents shall await...

FoxHound20

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well now that we have the opinion of several gay hair-dressers, let's get an opinion of a heterosexual male.

You aren't ugly, You don't look like a monster, You don't come across as eww to a girl. I'm pretty sure that the glare of the screen and flash of the camera is what creates that "pasty" effect that these guys are talking about. Don't sweat it man! I personally can't see what girls wouldn't be attracted to you.. in that first picture you look great man. You show positive confidence and give off a good vibe. Just keep your head up, smile, and keep giving off the Eye Contact.. they'll eat it up man!

Everyone has this idea that you have to look like Brad Pitt or some Abercrombie and Fitch model to be successful with girls... don't believe a word of that ****.

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd change the hair.

Other than that he looks every bit as good as the guys I see with alot of chicks.

UltraMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Fatality
I'd change the hair.
That's where I would start as well. Your haircut does not flatter your face at all. Look for a style that doesn't draw attention to your forehead, but instead lets them focus on your eyes.

AMF

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by FoxHound20
Well now that we have the opinion of several gay hair-dressers, let's get an opinion of a heterosexual male.

You aren't ugly, You don't look like a monster, You don't come across as eww to a girl. I'm pretty sure that the glare of the screen and flash of the camera is what creates that "pasty" effect that these guys are talking about. Don't sweat it man! I personally can't see what girls wouldn't be attracted to you.. in that first picture you look great man. You show positive confidence and give off a good vibe. Just keep your head up, smile, and keep giving off the Eye Contact.. they'll eat it up man!

Everyone has this idea that you have to look like Brad Pitt or some Abercrombie and Fitch model to be successful with girls... don't believe a word of that ****.
Well now that we've heard from Average Joe, aka typical unattractive lazy-ass wont-invest-in-himself chumpball, i suggest the OP goes back to the mouthy dude's post... at least he has a fu*king clue dude