Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I get nervous and can't eat

BBX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know I can't reverse the nervous part, but why does this happen and how can I stop it. Like if its over a girl or anything I have on my mind that I find really important, I can't eat.

djSlvt

Banned
Reaction score
I don't know why you react that way.

I keep a body log with everything about my body changes and exercise recorded. I noticed that stress affects weight loss severly for me. So the key is to minimize it.

There is a supplement that supposedly helps with this. I have 1 friend that is taking it, I haven't seen results on him yet, but then again he's not serious about working out. This is a supplement I'm eager to take and test it out for myself. http://bodychoicenutrition.net/ I'm gonna eBay it.

stronglifts

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BBX said:
I know I can't reverse the nervous part, but why does this happen and how can I stop it. Like if its over a girl or anything I have on my mind that I find really important, I can't eat.
You can reverse the nervous part, you control it. You can if you want.

You should not let a girl interfer with your business. You're in control of your reactions to what happens.