Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

i get more stops from girls when im in workout geat

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So...was out running. I stop cuz i see a sexy one up ahead. Im sweating, face is dripping, i got my earphones on. She fvcking walks in front of me and starts talking, i have to take my earphones off. She asked some bull**** parking question. All smiles and eye contact.

So i say, go do what u have to do, give me ur phone number and ill watch out for cops. Obviously a joke and she ate it up. So then i said fine, just give me ur number anyway.

She laughs some more and says, ur cute, but eeveryone has my nnumber.
So in that case lets just go for an ice cream, im dehydrated i said.

Shes all like, yea i can see that ur all sweaty. Its good u work out.
But i have a bf she says.

Ugghh...didnt want to pursue more. But she said bye and offered me her hand....i refused saying my hands were sweating, she grabbed them anyways andvtickled my palm.

I just did an about face and continued on. She yelled bye as i was walking away.

What u guys think?

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
her bf is probably an out of shape chump

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shoulda given your number. Could got a quickie out of it.

Either way, it's exemplary of the typical disloyalty. Not GF material.

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its funny how u guys are pretty right whilst not knowing very much.

She is sexy, although about to hit the wall. I could tell under neath the makeup was some wrinkles but her eyes made up for that. As far as her body, its good, except her ass is going down fast. Like a soccer moms.

Definately just looking to see if she still had it, i think.

I dont like to give my number out cuz we all know they wont call....stupid.

Its funny how more AWs approach me when im jogging on my way home.

Weekends when im dressed nicely, they wont approach, but if i do then they do give me the time of day as they say.

Oh well...im going to ask out this receptionist out tonight. Feeling hopeful and carefree.

hudpes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mauser96 said:
I think she was a quart low on attention and needed it topped up.
Well if you weren't already fully repped, I'd top it for this one. :crackup:

On a more serious note _sideways_: you're in the perfect mindset. Keep it and you will score. You are bound to run into some crazy or in this case attention craving in-relationship, but sooner or later, you'll hit the bulls eye.

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks hudpes....very much appreciated.

Been trying to keep my head up whilst working and taking care of bidnez...

With all these near misses, i think i should get more buff, as i let myself go, and sleep more...cuz im looking too tired than i woukd like.

But at the same time some girl told me of a festival thiz weekend, so here i go again.

Cest la vie

om1xr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
_sideways_ said:
Thanks hudpes....very much appreciated.

Been trying to keep my head up whilst working and taking care of bidnez...

With all these near misses, i think i should get more buff, as i let myself go, and sleep more...cuz im looking too tired than i woukd like.

But at the same time some girl told me of a festival thiz weekend, so here i go again.

Cest la vie
props to you man! you are one of the few people around here that are really approaching and putting real effort to improve their game and life in general.

as for girls you should see them as fun; that way you are going to become more successful and you will get more plates than you can handle. speaking from experience

another note: personally I always end up meeting some cool HBs in many occasions when i do my regular running but you should be experienced in reading the inviting signs of an available pu$$y and a pu$$y that just needs his attention dose as Mauser mentioned earlier!

good luck!

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Omixr...ur right...
My game has bern more of me...and less of reading sings...reading signs is harder in my opinion

BadNews

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Most guys hear "I have a boyfriend" and immediately shut down. The thing they don't understand is that in this ****ed up world we live in now, true loyalty is very hard to come by. Most women in a relationship would be more than willing to jump ship in a heartbeat if they thought a better opportunity had presented itself to them.

My go-to line for this situation is always, "That's fine that you have a boyfriend, I'm not the jealous type, and I might still be willing to have a drink with you/go for coffee with you/etc." Smirk smugly, and then tell her in a confident voice to give you her number. Don't ask, tell. I've had this work out for me numerous times.

If you're really interested in the girl, and she has still declined after this, you can say "I'll tell you what, I'll give you my number. You call when you change your mind." I've only done this a handful of times, as I typically don't like stooping low enough to give my number out. I like to be in control. It makes it easier because I'll just give them my business card; it's much more difficult to decline someone handing you something with their info on it. Then it's up to them if they want to hold onto it or throw it out. But, again I've had this work for me, sometimes days, weeks, or even months later.

The thing is, most women worth chasing probably have a boyfriend that is, at the very least, slightly insecure. Women hate this. With this approach you're telling her you're not like her loser boyfriend. By not backing down at the word "boyfriend" you're also showing her that you're a strong assertive man that goes for what her wants, when he wants. At the very least this will get her thinking about you.

Cheers

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
95% of women worth going after in my area have boyfriends. It sucks balls

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesnt suck balls...you do.

The area we live in could be heaven or hell...

These bay area chicks are too stuck up their noses to know what they want.

You have to crack some eggs to make an omellete and spill some salt...and then clean up the mess.

Heaven has fatties and hotties. ...you havent realized that yet