Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I get bored...

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
having the same types of conversations with girls. I never really have anything interesting to say, which results in me being bored and conversely, theyre bored as well. I dunno what else to do. Ive been like this for a while. I still struggle coming up with topics to talk about. This is pretty much my down fall and i get seem to get around it. I need some help

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't have conversation for the sake of talking about stuff, but talk about the 'situation' you two are in, and try to put a funny spin on it if you can.

Vypros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why don't you brainstorm some topics of conversation right now? Here in this thread, list as many things that you can think about that there is to talk about, and then spend as much time as it takes committing that list to memory.

When the conversation runs dry, consult the list.

Also, learn to ask the right questions and SHE'LL never get bored with you.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ummm, perhaps start talking to women who are more interesting?

snobby

Don Juan
Reaction score
If there's no initial interest by her then its going to be heard keeping a conversation. Women tend to be big chatters and keep the conversation going, but more often when they're interested in you or the conversation topic at hand.

If there is no IL you're gonna be having a hard time. Like they say it takes two to tango. You can't call it a CONVERSATION if you're talking by yourself and you're the only one making efforts to keep the convo alive.

I'd suggest that you find out what interests her so you can get her talking. Also focus more on HER and what she does, not on yourself. Like I said, if there is no interest, she couldn't care less what your hobbies are or what you did last weekend.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Create Reality said:
Don't have conversation for the sake of talking about stuff, but talk about the 'situation' you two are in, and try to put a funny spin on it if you can.
I agree.

The thing is with girls is that they talk all the time! they talk about everything and anything that comes out of their tiny little head and to be honest most of the times I can't take it. If I find myself in a situation where the conversation gets stagnant then I just remove myself out of the situation. The problem with your way of thinking is that you are thinking of how to qualify yourself to the girls instead of thinking about you being the prize.

If you noticed in group dynamics that there is always one person who dominates the conversation and steers it to the direction they want to go. My guess is that you let the girl control the frame of conversation and flow and thus you get bored. You need to be a little bit more proactive in that department.

There is a saying out there: "Always leave them wanting more". If you are a really busy guy you can get away by having a short conversation, make them laugh and then when the conversation reach its highest peak, you just tell them you have to go and take off. You would be surprise how much this tactic will work and the women will be the one's chasing you around.