Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I gained more experience last night....

cyjay201

Don Juan
Reaction score
By dumping my g/f of six months. There wasn't any more connection between us. It felt to me like I was a burden to hang out with and that she had no respect for me. I dumped her. Which led to her telling me some interesting points.

Keep in mind that this girl has never been dumped, guys worship the ground she walks on, she's about a HB9.

She told me that she was confused by me, and that I didn't give her enough attention. She told me that she tried numerous tests to get a reaction out of me, and that she was confused because I didn't react to any of them. She said that she stopped trying b/c I wasn't "chasing" her enough, even though we had been going out for 6 months.

After I broke up with her, she hugged me, and then as I get out of the car to say goodbye she kisses me once and goes in for more. At that point I just said "goodbye" and walked back to my car, she tried tried to grab my hand but i just kept going.

I get home, and instantly she IMS me, telling me she misses me already, and how she hopes we can get back together in the future.

Tell me if I'm wrong master DJ's, but did I do the right thing? My gut told me to get the hell out of the relationship last night on the ride home and that's what I did, I feel like I'm slowly progressing, considering I found this site about a year ago, and I still can't believe how far I've come.

Thanks to all who have read, please contribute any of your thoughts.

Cy

Dark Nimbus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You did great, girls that play games all the time and have little substance aren't long term material anyways. You put her in a position where now she will chase you for the obvious reason that you don't want her anymore. Funny how things work that way. Expect to be hearing from her on and off for quite a while, but be careful because she could be the type that just wants you to chase her one last time and then she'll drop you like a rock the moment the power shifts in her favor.

cyjay201

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dark Nimbus

Thanks for the reply, I concur that this girl could be trying to get back together with me just to drop me again.

I will be cautious.

Thanks.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's full of games and even admitted it. Girls who specifically and consciously do this to "get a reaction out of you" are extremely immature.....and she did it 6 times? That's like every month she played some stupid game to try to get a rise out of you. You're better off without her and look for a girl who is more mature.

cyjay201

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TillTheEndOfTime
She's full of games and even admitted it. Girls who specifically and consciously do this to "get a reaction out of you" are extremely immature.....and she did it 6 times? That's like every month she played some stupid game to try to get a rise out of you. You're better off without her and look for a girl who is more mature.
Thanks for the reply. I think I'm leaning that way.

ApocalypseCow2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're gut tells you it's the right thing, then you were right.

Chances are, you'll never be dating a girl whose a complete and total b1tch and dumping her is the easiest choice you'll ever make. If you're dating a girl, there's probably *something* about her you like, and that causes doubt when you have to dump them.