Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

i fvcked her

JLW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well i ended up fvcking my gf. I thought I was gonna bust in like 5 seconds, but that was not the case at all.

It took me forever to ***, and i mean like over an hour. Now this could be viewed as a good thing, but the reason it took so long was cuz we were both virgins and basically didn't have a clue. We sucked.

I blame most of it on the condom. It pretty much dulled any feeling that I got out of it. I also didn't use any lube, but she was very wet so that may not make a difference. Whenever I would start to really pick up the pace and I was getting close, it would accidentally slip out. And it's not like my **** is that small, it's about 6 inches so I don't know why that kept happening.

I used the standard Trojan "For Her Pleasure" condoms. Do you think I should go with the ultra thins and use spermicidal lubricant? Or do you think it was more of a technique thing?

Anyone else experience this before? I mean, I dont understand why it would take such a long time.

JLW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, and she came at least once. I think twice, though. I don't know how much that matters, but I guess it's worth mentioning.

I doubt she was faking it. She could be a great actor though, who knows.

Dante3214

Don Juan
Reaction score
Even though I have no experience in this field, I think you should see this as a good thing!

I'm pretty sure your problems will fade in practice, and you should feel great that you are slow to the bust! From the sound of it, she might of had fun!

Damian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Suprisingly, the key to good sex is not some secret formula or a g-spot. The key to good sex is communication. It's important to know what feels good where. To do so, you have to be able to communicate with your partner. You have to tell her to tell YOU what she likes, so it can be a mutual experience.

-Damian

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ultra thins will make you bust REAL fast; its like not having a condom on at all. Give it a shot, sh*t feels damn good.

familyguyfan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try masturbating with a condom on. You will get more used to having condoms on if you do this a few times, and therefore it won't take you so long to *** when you're having sex.

JLW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Since my gf was a virgin, she didnt want me to fvck her right away, so we have been doing a lot of other "stuff". I have fingered her and ate her out about a dozen times in the past month or two. She has, of course, returned the favor. We both have very good communicative skills since we are real comfortable around eachother. I'll try to do it more often, though.

But I mean, if I weren't in good shape there would be a good chance that I would just sort of flop over and die from exhaustion. 1 hour of NON-STOP fvcking with no breaks is not easy.

I guess ultra-thins are part of the solution as well as maybe a bit more communication.

Thanks a lot.

Stratocaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn homie...

lol

There have been times where I've gone on for it seemed like forever. No way I could keep going for an hour lol. I'd get way too tired.

But alot of things contribute to not ejaculating. (known as anorgasmia i think) Alcohol can cause you not to bust, also can cause temporary "limpness". I would say that in your situation it was a combination of nervousness and a condom.

I personally hate condoms. It feels like nothing... absolutely nothing. Luckily my girl is on the pill so we don't HAVE to use a condom... but I also pull out.

I'm willing to bet her parents wouldn't be willing to get her on the pill lol. Another paradox of society. I'd ask her about it though. Even if you still use a condom, the pill is another way to put your mind at ease.

It'll get easier as you keep doing it. So keep ****in playa. lol