Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I Fuking Hate This Girl!!

sozzz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Plec07 said:
I don't know why I'm not locking this thread right now... *sigh*

Ok dude... you got some weird thing going on in your head here. Your linking smiling at other guys when she isn't in a relationship with you, to cheating on you and flirting with other guys when she is.

First things first. You need to get over the fact that your not the only guy in her life. Hell you havn't even spoken to her yet. I'm sure you smile at other girls, and when you really get into the whole "DJ-all-girls-want-me" frame of mind your going to be flirting with every good looking girl you set your eyes on. Ever heard if the term "keeping your options open" or "spinning plates"? Thats what she's doing. And it doesn't mean she's going to cheat on you when you get into a relationship with her.

You say that you don't want to approach her cos she'll have some other guy on her mind. She probably won't if she isn't in a relationship. And if she does then it doesn't matter. Because your supposed to be better then that other guy she's thinking of. You'll become that guy she's thinking of when other people approach her. Thats your goal. In the world of dating it's survival of the fittest. Thats why you work to become the best person you can be and come out top of the pack.

If this thread goes on the way it is now I'll lock it.
:( :( i figured it out not long ago that i FUKING BLEW MY CHANCE with her!!

PLEC thx for that info man.. i wont make the same mistake twice when a girl like that show me the same kind of interests..

thx all you guys for helping me out!! thx you.

playa99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
man, from that post it seems like the girl wanted you to approach her, her making you jealous was probably an attempt to provoke you into an approach lol just do it man!!!

sozzz

Don Juan
Reaction score
i saw the girl i was talking about this week n i decided to just fuking ask her out.. fuk the asking her name n shiet.. well guess what happen.. I GOT FUKING OWN!!! :rofl::rofl:

Me:hey.. how was your christmas..? Her:it was great.. how was yours..? Me:i need to find my niece a XMAS gift.. but i dunno what to get her..Her:hmm lets see.. if i was a 10 yr old what would i want..? Me:what are you doing this weekend..? Her:nothing.. probably going out.. Me:why dont you come with me to help me find a gift for my niece.. Her:eek:hh.. i can't.. my boyfriend will get mad.. Me:eek:h.. come on.. Her:sry.. i can't..

now i know not to stress about her no more.. wether i see her or not.. im happy for her..

cuz back den i would stress about her.. that she thinks about me n shiet.. afrading that she'd be stressing like crazy over me cuz the way she stares n smiles..

i think she got a boyfriend before xmas.. because before before xmas.. she was sending me signs that girls that don't have boyfriends would show.. i guess she couldnt wait any longer n decided to find a different guy.. I waited TOO FUKING LONG I SUPPOSED..

i feel so relieved now.. :yes:

Bling

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't listen to the negative nancies that are going to critique what you did. Good move. You failed. Next time create some rapport, kino, actually attract her before going in for the kill, but it's better than sitting on the sidelines like 96% of other guys would've done.

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, help him don't flame him. Can't you see he needs it?

@Sozz: Read the DJ Bible man. Read everything by pook... 10 times. Weapons of Mass Seductions. Read it. 11 times.

You are overalalyzing WAAAY too much. Just chill. You shouldn't 'like' her if you have never talked to her. Game more than one girl at a time. Game 12 girls. Don't fanasize about any of them, if you do, make it all of them.

It was a smile. She was being nice, not fvcking with your head. You were just trying to get excuses so you didn't have to go through with it, or worse, actually suceed.

Good work for work for asking her out though. Great start. Fantastic courage. Keep us updated.

PS: Please use decent grammer.

sozzz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sup guys, i need you guys opinion on this girl..

She's been working at my job a couple months now.. and i think she'll be working there for awhile so there's really no need to rush if you know what i mean.. She starts trying to find where i am in the morning.. Or maybe i'm just being paranoid, but i noticed her looking at me while i'm sitting on a bench everytime i gotta go to work..

Well, currently she's been dressing mad hot!! one time she sees me walking toward her, she turn with her face facing me and stick her ass out with them shortass tight SHORTS!!! GITDAMN but i took the door nearby and exited out and took the outside way..

Everytime i'm sitting on a bench.. she'd walk by me knowing full well i'm sitting on that bench and pulls down her shirt or fix her clothe..

I've been doing nothing but avoid her.. not that i'm doing it in purpose but w/e.. now i think she's trying to avoid me too..

like i'll be walking from point A to point B and she's at point B walking straight to point A..

As i'm walking from A to B, i see her from B walking A.. I feel like stopping between point A and B and take a break to sit on a bench..

And as i got on the bench chilling.. i see her walking to the side to see where i'm sitting or some **** because i caught her staring..

she could just keep walking from B to A but she decided to walk on the outside of B to A after she saw me stop n walk to the bench to chill..

I think she got a boyfriend because i saw her and this white boy walking and he pushed her in a flirty way and she liked it too..

The reason i saw her at the mall because as i'm talking to my buddies and she saw me so she took the path that she knows i will see her...

What should i do..? MOVE IN or start with a hi or what..?

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your overanalyzing. Just talk to her.

DonAlan456

Don Juan
Reaction score
just be like hey
and from there ask her somewhere
but dont be like um... wanna go out with me sometime
Think of something fun that you want to do and bring it up naturally
for example lets say you like tennis
You: Can you believe how amazing roger federer is?
Her: Whos he? I dont really follow tennis.
You: Really? do you play?
Her: Kinda i tried once, i sucked at it
You: ur missing out...ill tell u what, i was plannin on playin anyways, so on sunday ill teach you how and mb if ur lucky.... after i teach u to be awesome at tennis ill let u suck at something else..;)

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL rodger federer opener. Never heard that one before ;)

Envy

Don Juan
Reaction score
bro i would seriously recommend you start trying to gain more rapport, i like how your watching details of her movements, but don't sit there like a dork, attack your target in the sense, that you need to talk to her more, as an example...

i myself when i see a girl smiling at me from across a room at lunch, clubs, even on the street i walk up to her and begin a conversation. if you just sit there and say "damn she's fixing her clothes" "Damn she's avoiding me" it wont help to improve any rapport whatsoever, of course theres tons of girls that could smile at you and have a b/f, thats why you GO AND TALK to her to gain information and see if she has any b/f's. i never ask do you have any b/f's? because it seems like a awkward question.... but i always try to ask in a ****+funny way.. as an example.... i'm just making up out of the blue as we speak "you have a great personality i bet your boyfriend if crazy about you?"
and of course she will smile and say "no" or "Yes".. and i'm the type of guy that once they say yes i just say well its great meeting you i hope we can be friends if nothing else (i think i read that line in a book i read).

but anyway bro my main point is, you need to clarify on what level she is.. if she's single or dating.. or interested in you.. if you think she's giving you interest indications then go for it bud and talk to her.. what have you to lose? lol a rejection?

but your doing good in watching her details of movements like i said before. and taking note of what she wears is great.