Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I found this slightly troubling

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
don juan is only a stupid label

we could be called the kings of men

i hate labels

another vote here for removing post count

Ar7

Don Juan
Reaction score
nymphomania.. I like the sound of that :D

At the end of the day our one and only purpose is to breed, our drive to breed is sexual pleasure. The only difference between humans and animals is that we have evolved to live a lie.

Oh sorry was that a disturbing thought?

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
See the book cover?

So that's what Don Juan looks like? Damn, that completely proves that looks barely matter.

bp1974

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Someone once said that a nymphomaniac was a woman with a more active sex life than her therapist.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Geez

Looks like they're trying to give satyriasis a bad name.

One on One

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My teacher was talking about Don Juan in class the other day. It's a story about a dude who made a bet with another dude to see who could be the first to bed: a virgin, a married woman, and a woman in a convent just before she became a nun. IMO, that's not an admirable bet. I don't chase married woman and I'm not about to mess with a nun. I'm not sure why Don Juan is the name of this forum, but I think the point of being a DJ from our standpoint is to have the ability to pick up any girl you want, but then it's up to you to have the morals to decide how to live your life. It's like learning how to use a gun...you learn how to do it, but then you don't go around shooting everyone.