I found out who egged my car!

OfficeSpace

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
S1NN3R said:
A lighter isn't a good concussive device because it's flash point is rather high, exhaust gasses that far back might not even light the fluid. It will pop, but it will most likely just be the pressure escaping as the plastic melts. Things that explode do so the best when an internal force overcomes the container's structural integrity. Blowing up a ligher is done by weakening the integrity of the container, thus allowing relatively low pressure gas to escape. We used to throw boxes of disposable lighters into the fires that bums would make out of barrels under bridges. The fire would melt the plastic, the fluid would rush out and ingite. Big fireball, but no concussive damage.

Depending on where you live and what the traffic enforcement devices are like, you should steal his license plate for a night and run all of the red lights that have cameras. Then he gets multiple tickets sent to his house. He won't have to pay for them because when they review the photos, it won't be his car, but he'll still have to deal with going down to the courthouse to take care of it. Do it in a cheap rental car so there won't be photos of your car doing it.

Or if you know he's going to be out of town for a day or more, put his plate on a car and park in no parking spaces all day long.

Or if he has hubcaps, stash a bunch of fish fillets behind the cap. In a few days his car will reek, and gods help the next person who takes that cap off.

If you're mechanically inclined and have access to his unlocked car, wire the horn up to one of the turn signal lights. Every time he makes a left turn, beep beep beep beep. Drive him bonkers. :D

If his gas cap doesn't lock, buy one of the cheap locking caps at AutoZone. Install. Enjoy.

Take a screwdriver, remove his rear plate light (or if you want to be a real jackass, cut the wiring harness going to said light). He probably won't notice that it's out until he gets pulled over for it. Extra points if he has a warrant and goes to jail. You just made the streets safer.

Most cars made in the last 15 years or more have a fuel cut-off switch that is activated by a hard impact (so if the car is in a wreck, fuel doesn't get pumped all over the place. Research the type of car that he has and where this switch is. In most of the cars that I owned with this switch, a solid thwack with the heel of my hand right in the area of this switch was enough to activate it without causing any external damage. He gets in, car won't start, and trust me, it's that last thing anyone would ever think to look for if their car won't start. Be ready to sprint out of there in case he has an impact sensing alarm, as it will likely go off as well. Works best of you know someone with the same type of car as the target so you can find out if it works properly, as certain cars might not be as vulnerable to this.

Hang (on his side mirror or door handle) a bag of Turtle Wax products with a card saying something about "Free Promotional Gift Pack" Everybody likes free stuff, right? Problem is, unbeknowst to him, you mixed two tablespoons of gritty sand into his Liquid Wax formula (two tablespoons is enough to get the effect without thickening the mixture suspiciously). He pours on wax, rubs vigorously, and viola!, swirl mark and scratch city.

Wrap toilet paper around his exhaust manifolds and leading pipes (the parts furthest forward, closest to the engine, in case you're not familiar with auto terminology). After a minute of driving or so, those will flash and produce copious amount of smoke from under the hood (however, there is a chance that an older, greasy engine will continue to burn after the TP is all gone, so I don't really recommend this, he could lose the whole car or possibly be injured).

Many older cars (60-70s) have the front seats attached by nuts which are accessible from under the car. Remove the front two, and when he accelerates, the seat will flex back, creating quite an "oh sh!t" moment for him (somewhat dangerous, if the rear seat bolts were to break as he was accelerating onto the highway or something, and he ends up in the back seat while traveling 60MPH, also not recommended due to the danger to others).

If accessible, pull all of his spark plug wires, or switch their locations on the distributor cap. Car no starty starty, call mechanic. Pay towing charges and at least an hour labor to a shop to get it going again (unless he his mechanically inclined).

I have dozens more, but I'm sure my liability is high enough already without getting into the really dangerous ones....
Haha, good stuff man! I wouldn't want to piss you off if you had access to my car ;)

manuva

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fvck his mother and post the pictures here.

Abbott

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Retaliation may not be the Best Option

I don't recommend that you do anything.

First of all, let me state that I believe that it was wrong of him for doing so. I'm not defending him.

How do you know it's him? What if you're wrong? You have to be sure.

Plus, suppose it was him. Just because he did this to you doesn't make it better or somehow more acceptable that you do something back to him.

Also keep in mind that some of these idiots get off on it if you whine and complain about it, and act ticked off, so you don't necessarily want to tell everyone you know.

Suppose you do something anyway, and you're absolutely sure it was him. Then what? How do you know he isn't going to find out it was you?

I stick to my original recommendation, at least given what I've read. If you really can't resist and you feel that you must do something, don't cause significantly more damage than he did, and don't do anything that could cause danger to others (like removing bolts so a seat will fall backwards due to high acceleration, which will cause a loss of control).

For the record, I've had my tires slashed, my truck egged once, and my house egged twice. So I understand why you aren't happy about it. I remember I spent about $4 at the local auto wash so that I could use the high pressure sprayer to remove the egg white residue.

If there's more you need or want to add, please tell us.

Ben

P.S. Are you sure it was just you, and not some punks on an egging/vandalism rampage?

Reaction score
Abbott is a HIPPIE! any thread with fighting or retaliation there's always SOMEONE who's against it. WHY!? u scared or something? if he doesn't do anything the guy who did it would prob egg his car again and tell his friends to do the same, if you allow them then it's your fault. Ignore the "peaceful p*ssy way" and actually teach him a lesson and TRASH HIS CAR! thrash his tires, scrach the whole car, or use saran wrap to wrap his whole car with rotten meat!

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had my car egged and keyed, just because it was nice and sat in my driveway for 30 minutes. You can bet if I knew who it was, I'd destroy their car for f*cking with my stuff.

It's a matter of principle. A man's car is a sacred thing. As Vincent Vega said in Pulp Fiction, "What a ****less piece of sh1t."

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PeterNorthisawesome said:
Abbott is a HIPPIE! any thread with fighting or retaliation there's always SOMEONE who's against it. WHY!? u scared or something? if he doesn't do anything the guy who did it would prob egg his car again and tell his friends to do the same, if you allow them then it's your fault. Ignore the "peaceful p*ssy way" and actually teach him a lesson and TRASH HIS CAR! thrash his tires, scrach the whole car, or use saran wrap to wrap his whole car with rotten meat!
What are you like 12?

I would just confront the douchebag. If it comes to blows then so be it.

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im just going to confront him. He did it to two or three others at work as well.

OfficeSpace

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
S1NN3R said:
A) That's not going to do any damage to the muffler since when a lighter blows up it's makes a lot of noise, but doesn't actually have much force.

B) It would be blowing up in a MUFFLER. Odds are he wouldn't even hear it and it's not going to freak him out.
I just talked to my dad about the whole lighter up the exhaust pipe which I heard from my dad's friend. He said if you got it far enough and into the catalytic converters it could probably cause some damage. Then again I don't know much about cars...

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only way it could get into the cats is if you either unbolted the exhaust somewhere in front of the cat, and tossed it in there. Then the melted plastic would gum up the cat and fcuk it up, but you can't really do that from the tailpipe. Mufflers are chambered (think of a 3-D labrynth in there), and it would be next to impossible to get it past them. Even if the car had some type of straight through exhaust like glass-packs or something, if the lighter was just sitting behind the cats, it would probably get blown rearward by the exiting gasses before getting hot enough to cause a problem.

I've never tried it, so I don't know, it just doesn't sound like a feasible plan. :)

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
chickenlegs03 said:
if his car is parked in the driveway, here are a few annoying pranks that will teach him a lesson, but are not too harsh at the same time:

smear his windshield and side and back windows with vasoline intensive care

stuff a banana in his exhause

take 3-4 empty soup cans, fill them with rocks. then duct tape them closed over the top. poke a hole in the side of the cans to run string through. string them together, and tie to the bottom of the guy's car. make sure the cans are tossed way under the car so it's not visible...but he'll be sure to hear the noise once he gets the car going...the cans will drag on the ground and make a helluva lot of noise.

crack open his gasoline lid and pop some marbles in the space between the gas lid and the actual tank lid. they will make an annoying sound.

take a **** on his hood. literally. or scoop some dog **** off the sidewalk and onto his car. or pee on it.

put wads of pre-chewed gum on the door handles. or put a few tacks pointed in the right direction.

slide under his car with a skateboard...do this in the morning or before whatever time you may think he'll be headed out. when he approaches the vehicle and you are under the car, grab his leg...and proceed to make him fall on the ground. crawl out from under the car and whoop his ass. i guarantee this will scare the **** out of him.

have fun. and please be responsible. i do not advocate breaking the law or any of the aforementioned pranks. those were for entertainment purposes only. i cannot be held liable for anything you do, or anything bad that happens to you.
Dude, that's some SINISTER SH1T!!!!! :crackup:

Reaction score
**** at least you found them..last night I was riding around on a moped with a friend and as we turn a corner the car in front of us comes to a complete stop and we crash into their car and I go flying off about 4 ft and my is crushed by the moped..I landed straight on my knee and I thought I broke or something but the need to get the license plates was more important I jumped up immediately and tried to go after the car for a sec...boy how I would love for them to have come back so i could leave their sh*t in ruins, but afterwards we went to waffle house and apparently found out chicks dig guys in scooters.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nobody wants to mess with my car for some reason. I've left it in the worst suburbs and not a scratch.

Of course my MP3 player is worth more than my car...

Ripass

Don Juan
Reaction score
After reading all this **** a couple days late, i just ahve to post some corrections.

Most cars made in the last 15 years or more have a fuel cut-off switch
Not most cars, actually its on Fords lincolns and mercurys, because they use plastic gas lines. Most are in the trunk, windstars near the side kick panel.

If you are really pissed, go buy a can of DOT5 brake fluid. Pour over his hood. Laugh the next day as all the paint is stripped off.
Or he can laugh at you because DOT 5 brake fluid is silicone based, and does not strip paint like DOT 3 and 4 which is polyglycol based.

The TP on the exausht is hilarious thou

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ripass said:
Not most cars, actually its on Fords lincolns and mercurys, because they use plastic gas lines. Most are in the trunk, windstars near the side kick panel.
Most of my experience has been with Fords, Lincolns, and Mazdas, so that would explain my misconception. My Lincoln LS had it in the kickpanel as well, but my TownCar had it mounted to the trunk lid hinge area.

Still a fun thing to do if the car is so equipped. :D

misterethoughts

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man i hate that ****... i got egged 6 damn times.. when i used to live in my old place.. i never found out who did it.. but i moved finally thank GOD... so, i haven't found them.. but damn it was bad..:( ****k... ****ed my car up.....ehhh

GirlCrazy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Make up garage sale flyers with his address and put them all over the neighborhood. Put ridiculous deals like a plasma TV for only $50. If you have his phone number, make sure to put that on the flyers.

GirlCrazy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's some variations from the "complete book of getting even" I think it's called, such as:

Put an offensive and / or racist ad in a local newspaper with his phone number:

"Room for rent: $350 / mo. No smokers, pets, or black people"

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always been a fan of Glad-wrapping (Me thinks you Yanks call that stuff Misonomer..or cling wrap..or something) his car. Seen it done before, wrap his car round with a few rolls of that stuff. On a hot summer day, that sh1t melts and clings to the car. Golden.

Actually no wait, just get in his face and rough him up a bit. Screw the juvenile crap, be a man about it. Not necessarily any needs for flying fists and potential lawsuits, just go nose to nose and show him who the real man is.

Chaos-Knight

Don Juan
Reaction score
ha I got one for ya,

Crawl under his car or truck and duct tape a six inch piece of
garden hose or leather belt to his drive-shaft...

when he moves it will make noise, he stops no noice,
he will look,see nothing keep moving ... haha

A co-worker told me they did it to someone.

I like the idea with the horn and the signal,that's a good one.

edit: if you can get a bag of popcorn or lithium grease into his exaust pipe
that's also funny, but that works way better on semi-truck type exaust.

the grease will smoke when it gets hot, and he will think it's the
motor and send it to the shop.At the shop usually they wont find it
cause the grease wont heat up enough... hehehe