Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I found out **HOW TO GET "THE ONE"** from high school!!!

seloifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OK let me tell you a little story....

when I first came to high school in 9th grade I didn't have any friends.... but then this girl (she was alright, maybe a 6) came up to me and said HELLO1!!!!!
I was really nervous so I didn't say anything back.... and she kinda tried to talk to me but I just kinda nodded my head and eventually she walked away

I was so pissed!! I mean, she was pretty hot! She was like a 7, but I have really high standards...

so for a couple days I followed her around and I stole her schedule so I knew what classes she had, and when teh bell rang I would look at the class she was comin out of to see her..... I wanted to talk to her but I was scared!!

But this one time, she saw me in the hallway, and she SMILED AT ME!! I think I muttered "hello", I don't remember though. Then later that day I was sitting at my locker hitting my head against it and she asked me if anything was wrong, she was smiling and she was TOUCHING HER HAIR TOO!!! She talked to me for a while, and I kinda played it smooth, you know, I said stuff like I have tons of money in my wallet and I'm really smart and good at video games... I think I really impressed her cuz the entire time her eyes were open!!
Then she left.... I wish I'd asked her out, but I was afraid.... she was really hot..... I mean she was a frickin 8!!

Anyway later I found out that she was in the Speech and Debate Club.... so I joined it. When she saw me she smiled at me!! I smiled back, it was really cool. I think she really liked me..... but then I started shaking and she looked away... so I wasn't sure if she liked me or not. But I think she did. I sure hope so.... she was a 9!!!

Then some time later after we started talkin more often she told me she had 3 boyfriends and I was like "damn!!!" and I was really pissed and every night I would cry myself to sleep. Then I thought I should steal her from her boyfriends.. I figured it wouldn't be so hard cuz I knew how to be really smooth.....

so I came up with this plan:

I would write her three poems every day about how much I loved her, and how cool it would be if she would be my girlfriend.... and I kept saying how pretty she was (I wasn't lying either..... she was seriously a 10!!!) and how much our kids would be cool and stuff.......

then I came up with a better idea.....

And guys, anyone who was in my situation...... THIS is the REAL METHOD

to

DEALING

WITH

AND

GETTING

THE

ONE

FROM

HIGH

SCHOOL

are you ready? it's a REALLY COOL AND EASY way!!

Read the fvking bible, get over the fact that you don't have a chance, move the fvck on and get a life

antimeyzeek

Don Juan
Reaction score
well put seloifter, im very proud of u

and if ur poor and u can only be on the net a certain amount of time there's no problem cuz now u can get the *drum roll* OFFLINE VERSION of the DJ BIBLE. wow, isn't that awesome? yes, it is, so go read it.

DrMetallica

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

That was the funniest thing I've read all day.

seloifter, what part of LA do you live in?

Azn4life

Don Juan
Reaction score
wow

it funny how u start from a 6 to a 10.

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Read the fvking bible, get over the fact that you don't have a chance, move the fvck on and get a life
Wow. You couldn't have contradicted yourself more in that statement if you tried.

As I read this post, it gave me a laugh, sure. But isn't the whole idea of the DJ Bible to tell guys that they DO have a chance with any girl, especially the one that we've got our eye on. Because after all...only they would be suitable for a Don Juan.

There's a little bit of truth to everything. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if at least part if not all of your story is true. You sound like nothing but a bitter newb to me with "a life" none more important than to sit around making up stories as such.

Mods: Delete this horsesh*t ASAP.

antimeyzeek

Don Juan
Reaction score
jmm, i believe what seloifter meant was that there are many fish in the sea and to not infatuate over a single gurl if she doesn't seem interested.

seloifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
jmm854..... first of all.... LOL....
actually I made up the entire story.... it was all a satire of some of the posts I've read and heard about here and there

second of all, I disagree with you. The point of the bible is NOT to give guys a chance with ALL girls, it's a guide to help guys with girls, and to learn when it's not worth the effort...
After all, how many posts in the DJ bible explain how to "next her", and how "if you're in teh friends zone, it's over"? It's not ALL about "ATTRACT ANY WOMAN NOW!!" like those spam e-mails I always receive...

antimeyzeek is correct.... my point was when you've screwed yourself already, there's no point in trying. You have to learn when the game's over, and move on.
I hate to tell you this, but, even for dj's, there comes a point where they DON'T have a chance with *any girl*
so why bother? next her.... move on..... there are much easier girls to deal with....

what you seem to believe is that a dj should focus on one girl and put all his efforts into getting her, cuz "only she's suitable for a real dj"...... I may ahve misunderstood you, but if I didn't, you sound like a pretty big AFC for a "senior don juan".....

a dj has PLENTY of options..... there is NEVER JUST "the one that we've got our eye on"..... unless you're using a huge peripheral vision scope.... th eone that you've got your eye on may be a total bytch.... you can't only like one girl, and you can never become infatuated with her......

the point of a dj (woman-wise, I mean..... as there is tons more to being a don juan than just a guy who can get the girls) is not to be able to get any girl, it's to be able to get alot of girls..... and there is a huge difference in that

Reaction score
yeah I liked the way it starts off with a 6 then goes to a 10. Just the way it always is. Check out that Tai guy's post about his pathetic highschool story if u don't know what seloifter was gettin at here.

He's right in many ways though, as it's probably best to just get on with other chicks seeing ass that is probably also the best way to get that chick you liked to like you.

Good post dude

Tai

Don Juan
Reaction score
HAHAHAHA ronny i was about to post something about how i learn it the hard way, you beat me to it!

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jmm854..... first of all.... LOL....
actually I made up the entire story.... it was all a satire of some of the posts I've read and heard about here and there
Ok, fair enough.

second of all, I disagree with you. The point of the bible is NOT to give guys a chance with ALL girls, it's a guide to help guys with girls, and to learn when it's not worth the effort...
After all, how many posts in the DJ bible explain how to "next her", and how "if you're in teh friends zone, it's over"? It's not ALL about "ATTRACT ANY WOMAN NOW!!" like those spam e-mails I always receive...
I could speculate for hours on this but the bottom line is the DJ bible is nothing more than advice...advice that may work, may not. The way to become a DJ is through experience. However, if someone were to use the DJ bible methods, wouldn't they be most likely to use it on the girl(s) they are interested in. Sure, there are times when it's just not gonna happen with a chick...but everyone around here is so jumpy when it comes to deciding to next a girl that they don't really give themselves a fair shot with her.

antimeyzeek is correct.... my point was when you've screwed yourself already, there's no point in trying. You have to learn when the game's over, and move on.
I hate to tell you this, but, even for dj's, there comes a point where they DON'T have a chance with *any girl*
so why bother? next her.... move on..... there are much easier girls to deal with....
My question is where to draw the line pertaining to whether or not you have screwed your chances with a girl? If it does indeed come to a point that a DJ has no chance with a girl, then he's not a true DJ. Remember, a DJ is only a concept, not a reality...a DJ gets whoever he wants.

what you seem to believe is that a dj should focus on one girl and put all his efforts into getting her, cuz "only she's suitable for a real dj"...... I may ahve misunderstood you, but if I didn't, you sound like a pretty big AFC for a "senior don juan".....
Where did I say that? Show me, I think we do have a misunderstanding. All I said was guys should go for the girls they are interested in...which is common sense. When there's a girl in particular I want, I do put the effort into it. It doesn't make me a frusterated chump...just a man with some ambition going after what he wants. Call me what you want, I don't care. I know where I stand in my life.

a dj has PLENTY of options..... there is NEVER JUST "the one that we've got our eye on"..... unless you're using a huge peripheral vision scope.... th eone that you've got your eye on may be a total bytch.... you can't only like one girl, and you can never become infatuated with her......
Does a DJ have plenty of options, sure. But you can only be interested in one? That's crap. You can keep your options open while at the same time put the effort towards getting the girl you want.

the point of a dj (woman-wise, I mean..... as there is tons more to being a don juan than just a guy who can get the girls) is not to be able to get any girl, it's to be able to get alot of girls..... and there is a huge difference in that
Maybe it's just me, but I'm a little too ambitious to settle for 'a lot of girls'. I go for the ones I want.

TeflonDon

Don Juan
Reaction score
its funny cuz its true...

FBGangsta

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by seloifter
She talked to me for a while, and I kinda played it smooth, you know, I said stuff like I have tons of money in my wallet and I'm really smart and good at video games... I think I really impressed her cuz the entire time her eyes were open!!
Then she left....

hahaha, impressed her because you're good at video games. That's got to be one of the funniest thing I've ever heard.

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's just comedy...

Epic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That was funny! Once I got to the part about impressing her with your wallet and your skill at video games, I shot Mountain Dew out of my nose cuz I was laughing so hard! (It still burns a bit..) I was thinking,"This has got to be the biggest afc I have ever seen!" I'm just glad it isn't true, that's just too sad. Good job, seloifter. I actually think this should go in the bible, just because it is a good example of an afc. It could help guys who are in denial of their afcism realize exactly what they are.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you wanted more people to read it you should've labeled it "How to get your one-itis" Good post but I kinda expected it after I checked to see who it was and how many post they had halfway through

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, what is funnier is all the dummies who still dont get it!!

;) :p