Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I found my Disney princess.

Firestar786

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so the topic title is purely a joke.

The Disney princess does not exist. This high quality gorgeous woman with an absolute body, amazing high flying career who has an understanding of men down to a T and gives us bj's when we wake up. I'm sure you guys get the drift.

To wake up most of you f@ggots on this forum - such a woman does not f0cking exist.

Women biologically are designed to financially, emotionally and physically test you to high f0ck which ultimately fatigues you where you end up doing yourself over because you think your in love.

99.9% of women are users, liars & manipulators.

Now as a pua or seduction artist the only real objective is to get the poon. Nothing else and nothing more whilst keeping yourself in a safe position where she doesn't try to FK you over.

Now some may say I am a woman hater, I'm not.

But guys please. Stop with this Disney princess bullsh1t as it doesn't exist.

Champ Slice

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol post of the year.

We have been braiwashed to believe there will be a prince/princess out there for everyone.

daddymonsterpoodle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No matter how gorgeous...someone somewhere is sick of her sh#t.

Hallie Berry. Beyonce and Salma Hayek really exist...gorgeous, and rich. I am sure they have other faults though.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hallie Berry. Beyonce and Salma Hayek really exist...gorgeous, and rich. I am sure they have other faults though.
Anyone can be "gorgeous" with professional photo manipulation, make up application and plastic surgery. Nothing turns me off more than fake women like those, personally.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I once dated a woman back in 2006 who was no princess but I referred to her as Disney Girl. She, her parents, and sister were infatuated with Disney. Parent's house was all Disney theme in every room. The family had been to Disney World every year at least once since the start of time. I once said "Hey listen to this Disney clip" and played this for her.

We got in a huge fight and she said I was un American for insulting such a great American icon. Didn't speak to me for several days...

Sick, sick infatuation with Disney in this family.

Champ Slice

Don Juan
Reaction score
I once dated a woman back in 2006 who was no princess but I referred to her as Disney Girl. She, her parents, and sister were infatuated with Disney. Parent's house was all Disney theme in every room. The family had been to Disney World every year at least once since the start of time. I once said "Hey listen to this Disney clip" and played this for her.

We got in a huge fight and she said I was un American for insulting such a great American icon. Didn't speak to me for several days...

Sick, sick infatuation with Disney in this family.
My roommate works at the disney store. He is a freaking weirdo. All he does is listen to hard rock and disney music. Oh and he used to be a pro wrestler lol.

BraddH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why can't i find these girls' poon you described attractive? Or desireable?

What you described was a combination of sociopath, psychopath and a dead body.

How the **** can i **** these poons? Hmm?

The only way I see myself finding these poons attractive is if i degrade myself to such level. I don't get why do you guys keep talking yourself in a bag?

Last edited:

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 10 minutes away from the California Disneyland Resort. So, I may have some insight into the "Disney princess" thing.

It's the self entitled, NPD/BPD, spoiled by betas, shallow/uninteresting, stupid/foolish...But they look so good, kind of girls that make me sick, and are the bane of modern society.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She, her parents, and sister were infatuated with Disney.
Jesus, dude. My friend and his family are like that. They have yearly passes, his wife is a photographer (as a hobby but she really pretends it's a business) and every fvcking x-mas they send cards with all their kids dressed as disney characters. I swear them disney lovers are just as bad as cult members.