Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I finally found QUALITY

DR Chillz

Don Juan
Reaction score
I found a great girl this summer everything about her was pretty much all I could ever ask for exept a few minor details I pick on her about. She lives 12 HOURS away I met her when she was visisting her cousins who I know very well. Know she visits up here 3-4 times a year and will stay for weeks sometimes.

I dont know what to do I have completley fallen for her Im in love I have never loved a girl I didnt beleive it was even possible. Yet know I him hear crying. All I ever wanted was physical pleasure know. I would rather talk to her on the phone then anything. Its going to be 3 months before I can see her I cant wait that long. I told her she could have fun down there because Im not going to miss out waiting for the one month + a year I can see her. I feel something deep that I cant miss out on yet I cant walk around like this missing her. I think I all ready know what I must do buts its so hard. I came into this with a player mentality not to fall for her but it happened she loved me first but I eventualy cracked. I have never met anyone this great in my life...

Like I said Im not one to just go for anybuddy but this is specail we are special how can I pass this up but how can I not.

I wrote this to come to reality with my self commet if you feel it would help m e out.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you know how high-quality she is if you just met her briefly on vacation?

Imo, high-quality girls are somewhat rare, but you still shouldn't get obsessed over any one girl, especially if she lives far away. Find someone closer. This girl isn't your soul mate; there's no such thing.

DR Chillz

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was the most shallow person you could ever meet I had never felt love. I laughed at other guys with medicore girls this is the unlike I have ever been any other relation ship I will have would just feel hollow and dead.

O yes defiantly true I dont believe in souls mates but I do know I have never met anyone I feel this great with even when I talk her on the phone her cousin knows instantly because she can see it in my face after I just got done. I acutlay can have a intlegent conversation with her something I didnt even no was possible.

So heres what Ill do

Ill do find dumb hoes to tied me over untill I can see her during the holidays spring break and all next summer.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
excellent solution. Glad you're seeing the light.

bachelor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
12 hrs man.... Long distance sucks I wouldn't want you to go through the misery. I'm sure theres a girl in your area that is QUALITY...