Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I finally figured out why women are valued higher.

Reaction score
It has nothing to do with intrinsic value. As has been discussed, men tend to be more capable in most ways. Men are definitely physically stronger. Why are men physically stronger? We'll get to that in a second. The best qualities we've come up with for women's value are multitasking, the ability to form emotional connections, and emotional intelligence. Is any of that actually true? Who knows. But that's not what matters to their value.

Their value lies in their eggs. Do eggs have higher intrinsic value than sperm? No. They have the same. They are each capable of producing 50% of a new person. The value of eggs lies in their rarity. A female produces roughly 350 eggs in her lifetime. She can only get pregnant once every 9 months, or 1.33333 times per year. A man can ejaculate let's just say 7 times per day, so he could produce about 2,556 babies per year.

This means that eggs are 2,556/1.3333 = appr. 1,917 times more valuable than sperm.

Reaction score
Men are physically stronger because their reproductive system is not as energy demanding as a woman's is. Men have more free energy to build muscle, have better hand eye coordination, etc. This is why they are better providers, builders, fighters, etc.

But add to my theory in the first post the fact that not all eggs and sperm are built the same. Angelina Jolie's eggs are worth more than some homeless crackhead girl. Brad Pitt's are better than most other guys.

Serenity

Reaction score
Eggs are more rare, that is true. But there are eggs for a long enough time through a woman's life that it becomes a rather irrelevant point. They are also worthless without sperm. Another point is that it's not all about reproduction.

No man I know of places value on a woman because of her eggs.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
I dont think so. Men think women are of big value because men want sex from women. Women dont need sex from men.

PS when u think someone has something you need, then you think hes of higher value than you

switch7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
without woman there is no man. It's just one of the many yin yangs of life. Without hot there is no cold, without dark there is no light etc etc. One depends entirely on the other and they form an equal balance.

The fact that u see little value in women means you also see little value in yourself as a man (subconsciously). I bet if you liked yourself more you would also like women more

Reaction score
without woman there is no man. It's just one of the many yin yangs of life. Without hot there is no cold, without dark there is no light etc etc. One depends entirely on the other and they form an equal balance.

The fact that u see little value in women means you also see little value in yourself as a man (subconsciously). I bet if you liked yourself more you would also like women more
Then tell me what is their value? We'll play this game again. Is it multitasking? Emotional intelligence? Ability to form social connections?

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman's eggs are only valuable to a man needing someone to make babies with. If he has no desire to make babies then those eggs are of no use to him.

I love how intimate, sechsual, and sensual women can be. Some of them have very beautiful bodies that never get old looking at. They can make great companions. Some are very thoughtful, submissive, and supportive. These are all things that make them valuable to me. These qualities are certainly not prevalent in men.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
This dude has to be a plant on here, or a shill of some sort. This guys doing autistic math problems with sperms an eggs. Like wtf dude. Do you really need to find "intrinsic" value on the other half of our fking species? ugh this is the type of threads I wish were printed on paper, just so I could more easily wipe my ass with them.

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say testosterone has a big influence. Women are more in an inertia because they don't have the hormonal drive men have. Women with high test tend to have high sex drive and be highly competitive.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
So what value could I have for them?

Deep inside you, the less women you have in your life, the more valuable they appear to you. Thats normal.
Women almost NEVER feel this, simply because, even ugly ones, are approached by men every day. Why would they feel like they want anything from you if theres milion other guys.

Thats also one of the reasons women often get away with ****ty behavior. They dont need to care, because of how many options they have doing nothing (assuming they are not ugly as godzilla).

If you had 10 women trying to get in your bed in the same time you would threat them like **** too

slight

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, that makes sense. I think a lot of it has to do with good genes. Since it's the woman that gives birth they instinctively look for what seems valuable to them and other women. Why do you think preselection works so well?

It's their job to weed out bad genes.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At what point does this kind of mental masturbation become asinine?

What benefit does a conclusion of any sort serve in this discussion?

I am here out of habit at this point.

switch7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Their value from what perspective? From a mans? From a childs? From humankinds? In the eyes of the universe every single man, woman, life form and non life form is a crucial and equally valuable component to one another. The problem is what we see as important or valuable is based on very little understanding of this crazy existence.. I mean I'm getting deep here but have you ever wondered how it is possible for matter to exist in an infinite space?

What I am trying to say is there is an something at work here that is beyond human comprehension and intelligence.

Women are the way they are meant to be and nothing you or anyone can do will ever change anything about them. Let nature run its course and just get on with it.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score

Blue pill stuff.

Without men there are no women. Would all get eaten by bears and tigers.

Reaction score
This dude has to be a plant on here, or a shill of some sort. This guys doing autistic math problems with sperms an eggs. Like wtf dude. Do you really need to find "intrinsic" value on the other half of our fking species? ugh this is the type of threads I wish were printed on paper, just so I could more easily wipe my ass with them.
So you're a lousy amateur psychologist who DOESN'T fvck hot girls?

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If men were able to create women through a 3-D printer and program them to fvck, suck, and obey, then the demand for women would decrease and the supply of women would increase, thus creating less value for women.

Women are only as valuable as the demand the market commands of them. Unfortunately, we have this little hormone called testosterone which regulates our sex drive, which eclipses women's testosterone by 14 times. So under this condition, incited by our superfluous testosterone, the demand for women by men will always be high, thus giving women greater value (tit for tit) in the sexual marketplace. Now you could always castrate your testosterone, but any man who has lived with low testosterone for any period of time knows that's not a life worth living.