Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I feel like I'm going crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Yawn.

You don't need to read much of you or your butt boy's tripe to know that neither of you could know what a clue was much less what to do with one if you tripped over it.

Keep *****ing! That'll work. Your life will be perfect if you whine long enough and loud enough.
So you just joined the site to tell me and LiveFree to stop whining? But yet WE are the losers with no lives?

Got it....troll.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
I did not know this place was supposed to be some kind of "safe space"... I thought it was an open forum for providing advice.
The forum has experienced this before, history will repeat itself.

You don't need to read much of you or your butt boy's tripe to know that neither of you could know what a clue was much less what to do with one if you tripped over it.
Hello TicTac, so nice to see you again, you must be the one running her account. I would be curious to know just how many duplicate accounts there are all over SS. Considering I'm married and Tenacity pounds women all day long, I'd say we are pretty far along the SS path but if you'd rather take advice from a woman who has her OWN best interests at heart, be my guest.

The fact that you are still listening to women and this 'Just Be Yourself' nonsense is almost blasphemy. Doc love is the creator of the site, everything he says goes against LoveShack bvllsh1t. Why do you think Pook/Roissy eventually became an anti-feminist... Roosh/Winston went from tagging women abroad to becoming anti-establishment, where do you think Mystery and Style are? The inevitable conclusion to game is marriage/children/family and when guys arrive there, they realize the system is rigged. Women, especially older, single, un-married women with NO children are the biggest proponents of this system as they are looking out for numero uno. They are hateful balls of fire looking to burn down everything men have created out of rejection and inner hate. When you get advice from a woman, you must take it with a grain of salt, they have no investment in this society, the future of men or your future. I would sooner take advice from a married woman with male children, they at least have a vested interest in males doing better in this society. Mother's often warn their sons about the true nature of women. You want a true bead on a woman's nature, ask a mother. What do married women think of un-married women and men? They are threats to society, that's why people are always trying to fix others up.

An un-married woman who nods to your destructive (single) lifestyle of pumping and dumping is not much of a woman at all. Either highly damaged or unhinged, be weary of that user's true purpose. Women are out to lock you down, they are not here to promote plate spinning (cheating), pump and dump (using), abortion (neglect)... the only ones who subscribe to this are the bottom feeding feminist slors who you will eventually grow to fight. No man wants a loose woman and no man is given credit for bagging one outside the west.

Last edited:

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
An un-married woman who nods to your destructive (single) lifestyle of pumping and dumping is not much of a woman at all. Either highly damaged or unhinged, be weary of that user's true purpose. Women are out to lock you down, they are not here to promote plate spinning (cheating), pump and dump (using), abortion (neglect)... the only ones who subscribe to this are the bottom feeding feminist slors who you will eventually grow to fight. No man wants a loose woman and no man is given credit for bagging one outside the west.
I agree, and the fact that she (LYD) won't answer any questions just makes her remain a mystery. But you can tell this site is turning into Love Shack:

- Look how they backlashed against Poon King. He was one of the most hated members on this forum and all the guy said was don't be a white knight, he explained how this market of women as a whole functioned, and he provided solutions to help navigate said market. This caused many of the guys here to flip the fvck out.

- Look at the backlash I get, all I talk about is how the market of women has changed today and women aren't like they were pre-feminism/pre-women's liberation. As a result, I provide X, Y and Z recommendation, as well as spotlight that you should think very long (and hard) about doing any type of legal agreement. This caused many of the guys here to flip the fvck out.

- But then, LiveYourDream starts posting some touchy feely shyt, and this chick becomes one of the top members on the site?

This is turning into Love Shack, which is a damn shame because the MAJORITY of dating/relationship websites on the internet are like Love Shack. Guys who are not blue pill really have no where to go other than this site and a few others to truly network with other red pill guys as well as understand the nature/market of women.

Once this site goes blue pill/Love Shack, then we won't have hardly anywhere else to go. Unfortunately, I would say this site is at least 50% blue pill/Love Shack right now. There's a clear divide between those who think like a Tenacity/LiveFree/Poon King and those who think like a LYD/Legend/Grewd etc.

Unfortunately, I believe within 6 months the LYD side is going to outnumber us. When that happens, I'm getting the fvck out of here.

Dealler

Banned
Reaction score
I agree, and the fact that she (LYD) won't answer any questions just makes her remain a mystery. But you can tell this site is turning into Love Shack:

- Look how they backlashed against Poon King. He was one of the most hated members on this forum and all the guy said was don't be a white knight, he explained how this market of women as a whole functioned, and he provided solutions to help navigate said market. This caused many of the guys here to flip the fvck out.

- Look at the backlash I get, all I talk about is how the market of women has changed today and women aren't like they were pre-feminism/pre-women's liberation. As a result, I provide X, Y and Z recommendation, as well as spotlight that you should think very long (and hard) about doing any type of legal agreement. This caused many of the guys here to flip the fvck out.

- But then, LiveYourDream starts posting some touchy feely shyt, and this chick becomes one of the top members on the site?

This is turning into Love Shack, which is a damn shame because the MAJORITY of dating/relationship websites on the internet are like Love Shack. Guys who are not blue pill really have no where to go other than this site and a few others to truly network with other red pill guys as well as understand the nature/market of women.

Once this site goes blue pill/Love Shack, then we won't have hardly anywhere else to go. Unfortunately, I would say this site is at least 50% blue pill/Love Shack right now. There's a clear divide between those who think like a Tenacity/LiveFree/Poon King and those who think like a LYD/Legend/Grewd etc.

Unfortunately, I believe within 6 months the LYD side is going to outnumber us. When that happens, I'm getting the fvck out of here.
Yeah, you should get the fvck out of here ASAP, cause i can´t believe all the poison you wrote. You´re just a joke man, a bad one.

CuddleJunkie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is there a like three posters with less than 10 messages attacking Tenacity and LiveFreeX? Wtf, this **** is weird as ****.
To be honest with you all, this thread is becoming really pathetic. Tenacity and LiveFreeX, you are free to give whatever advice you want to do, and I certainly like the advice that you use to do, and I think you are solid people, but you give too much ****s about other people giving more "soft" advice. If you don't like it, give your own advice and let the people see what works better when they apply it (if they do). And Grewd et al are getting too butt-hurted too, apply the same rule, give your advice and...peace!

Dealler

Banned
Reaction score
Why is there a like three posters with less than 10 messages attacking Tenacity and LiveFreeX? Wtf, this **** is weird as ****.
To be honest with you all, this thread is becoming really pathetic. Tenacity and LiveFreeX, you are free to give whatever advice you want to do, and I certainly like the advice that you use to do, and I think you are solid people, but you give too much ****s about other people giving more "soft" advice. If you don't like it, give your own advice and let the people see what works better when they apply it (if they do). And Grewd et al are getting too butt-hurted too, apply the same rule, give your advice and...peace!
Because it was too much bull**** to read. I was interested in this topic and then these two clowns emerged and ruined it.

badboyjmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well yeah, that why I don't get either. I mean it's one thing to not agree with somebody, but to just pop in thread and just throw venom to get a reaction. Isn't that the definition of trolling...

SayWhat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What has happened here? Haven't read this thread in two days.

But thanks for the advice that was directed to me.

badboyjmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What has happened here? Haven't read this thread in two days.

But thanks for the advice that was directed to me.
Things went over the top for no reason.

Perhaps you needs some vacation, or just focus on things you can control.

As per the fear of rejection, you have to embrace it. See you approach as you looking for a job. You sent some applications (talk to a few girls), you might get a call back requesting for a interview (exchange of phones number) then the actually interviews (date).

You present your best self and see if it can lead to get the job (sex, relationship)

Now, it would be a bit silly for you to stop looking for a job that you need because you did nail the first interview and now your fear that going on a second interview would produce the same result.

Also it would be silly to go to 6 interview in a day for a week, if you are mad and believe that you are just going through the motion.

So my advice to you is to slow down and realize that it should be fun to talk to women. Most importantly, the fact that you can or cannot have a girl in your life is not an indication of your character. It's doesn't make you a good or bad person.

But if you believe that you are not ``complete`` because you are not with a girl, you will mostly always feel this way, it will be a self-fulfilling prophecy and stay in a continuous cycle.

Break the cycle, live for you and be great, once you start having fun for yourself, the rest will fall into place.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Refrain from personal attacks. If you have an issue with a poster or a post, file a report.

Status
Not open for further replies.