Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I feel like an ass...

Berlex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was at the bus stop this morning and I started chatting up a blind man. When my bus came I said "well here's my bus, see you later.'' :eek:

Panda 2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's cool, you never said anything about him seeing you, only that you'll see him, which may very well happen.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
chat up a blind woman next time.....i hear that they are the easiest to score with.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's kind of funny, but yes, Panda makes a good point. You'll see him, but he won't see you.

Berlex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
this has nothing to do with the original topic, but...I just realized I could have banged a hot asian chick two years ago...I found some old emails where she showed some pretty high interest levels, and a phone number....arrgghhhh :mad:

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Berlex said:
this has nothing to do with the original topic, but...I just realized I could have banged a hot asian chick two years ago...I found some old emails where she showed some pretty high interest levels, and a phone number....arrgghhhh :mad:
hahaha! random.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should've said the bus stop is "over there" (where the bus is coming), so the bus would run him over. That would have been funnier.

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've boned a deaf chick once. She was damn good. My life-goal is to go through all of the invalids. Would be sweet.

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Centaurion said:
I've boned a deaf chick once. She was damn good. My life-goal is to go through all of the invalids. Would be sweet.
You're a sick man......I like that! :up:

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Centaurion said:
did you have to talk to her in sign-language for a substantive number of hours first, or was it is a really fast easy lay?

Last edited:

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Centaurion said:
Even the tards???

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
blind people actually say see you later.
my brother does it all the time.

Reaction score
Centaurion said:
So that means you would bang Emo chicks, Goths, and fat chicks right... goodluck with that! oh and don't forget the ones with AIDS or other STDs!

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
diplomatic_lies said:
Even the tards???
Especially the 'tards. :rock: Siamese twins would be the pinnacle!

I met the deaf chick on the bus, as she was living close to me we kept running into eachother on the bus, so I struck up a convo (she could read lips). She was h00t so I went out with her a couple of times and did her up the arse on the third date. Simply beautiful.

And yes, I've done Goth, anorexic and fat chicks. Variety is the spice of life.