Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

i feel like a pig

Five To One

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was at a small get together a couple nights ago and after the girl whom i have been dating casually for a couple weeks left I found myself coming onto a friend of hers hard.

Alcohol was involved but its no excuse, I was being as blunt as I had ever been. It wasnt DJ at all, this girl has a boyfriend and wasnt about to cheat on him but I was still suggesting sex. And I wasnt beating around the bush at all.

So basicly I feel like a complete a$$ and unsure what to do, theres a good chance that this girl has told the girl iv been dating for a while what I was trying to do.

I obviously leave the situation with a lesson learned but looking for some damage control advice.

-Should I come out and say it? tell her i feel terrible and im trying to become a better guy for her. (im not known as a good guy)

-ignore it and hope she didnt tell, even if she did just pretend it didnt happen. (probably 75% sure thing that she found out)

-or try to slip in at some point during a conversation that she should be able to talk to me about anything that could be bothering her. (it could tip her off if she didnt already know but also puts the ball in her court)

I really like this girl and she doesnt deserve all the sh1t she has to deal with by being with me. I guess I want to let her know that. So im thinking about going with telling her how bad I feel about the whole thing.

Thoughts?

kraytkiller

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say do a combination of 1 and 2. Don't bring anything up, and don't be weak and admit anything, but if she confronts you on this don't lie about it.

The situation isn't that bad -- atleast you didnt end up doing anything with her.

Anyways, you've probably already been through this but as a last resort if you two aren't agreed exclusive you could pull the 'We never agreed to be in a exclusive relationship card' or something. That's definitely a bad idea though...Lol.

Five To One

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah ill probably follow your advice draytkiller.

We havent talked about being exclusive but she was a F-friend for about 6 months while i dated other girls. And about 2 months ago we quit being just F-friends and started being more girlfriend boyfriend. I just feel like she shouldnt be putting up with my old ways anymore. She could do so much better but has some low selfesteem problems i figure. Ohwell

And this will be the last post by five to one. I feel i have outgrown this name and need something that represents the new me

Hughman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you exclusive? If not, then there is no problem. Don't mention the situation. If she does, you simply beat her ass down with pure logic. If she can't handle it, let her go. Be indifferent. I bet good money she's come crawling back to you.

If you are exclusive, then you did bad. Again, do not mention it, but if she suggests anything of the sort, probably best to confess. Do not be apologetic though. Nothing above 'yeah, my bad'. Saying 'sorry' will hand your *****-whipped ass to her.

EDIT: Just reread your post. You've been fvck buddies for ages. If you're questioned, make it out that you were under no illusion that you two were anything too serious.

fertileTurtle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blame it on the Alcohol.

Analyzeit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Never blame it on alcohol its gives her the excuse next weekend.

jeffthechef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it really depends...on whether you want to keep her or not

if you don't...then don't say anything about it till she brings it up...then say it wasn't your fault...then fight over it...chances are she won't let you win because she thinks she's right, which she probably will be

if you do, then you should show some vulnerability...shows you have a soft side..and that you're letting her in...girls LOVE it when you let them in on that side of you...apologize but dont make a big deal of it...

AND IT'S ****ING STUPID...
to contend that you weren't wrong...you admitted it yourself...she had a bf...and you had some sort of relationship going on...although it depends somewhat on what you consider "casually dating"...if you think about it from her pov..."my 'bf' tried to **** another girl, who was taken" no way of getting around that... so please, DON'T BELIEVE APOLOGIZING IS ALWAYS BAD...if you **** up, you should apologize..i'm sick of those people who believe alphas never apologize...

Hughman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jameswithskills said:
Women are emotional not logical. Use emotions as leverage not logic
I know that. But you use emotions to get them into bed. Being emotional shows she's won in this situation. You can't let that happen.

Five To One

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
jeffthechef said:
it really depends...on whether you want to keep her or not

if you don't...then don't say anything about it till she brings it up...then say it wasn't your fault...then fight over it...chances are she won't let you win because she thinks she's right, which she probably will be

if you do, then you should show some vulnerability...shows you have a soft side..and that you're letting her in...girls LOVE it when you let them in on that side of you...apologize but dont make a big deal of it...

AND IT'S ****ING STUPID...
to contend that you weren't wrong...you admitted it yourself...she had a bf...and you had some sort of relationship going on...although it depends somewhat on what you consider "casually dating"...if you think about it from her pov..."my 'bf' tried to **** another girl, who was taken" no way of getting around that... so please, DON'T BELIEVE APOLOGIZING IS ALWAYS BAD...if you **** up, you should apologize..i'm sick of those people who believe alphas never apologize...

I completely agree. Especially with the never apologizing rant. Apologizing and showing my vulnerable side will be something she has never seen from me.

At this point in the seduction game apologizing wont hurt me, it will show her she means a lot to me. She knows im no pushover so I think this route will work wonders.

-On a depressing side note my mom lecured me last night about dating multiple girls. For the longest time they thought it was funny their little boy had different girls at once but I think they recently realized its not an innocent game.

Hughman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Five To One said:
I completely agree. Especially with the never apologizing rant. Apologizing and showing my vulnerable side will be something she has never seen from me.

At this point in the seduction game apologizing wont hurt me, it will show her she means a lot to me. She knows im no pushover so I think this route will work wonders.

-On a depressing side note my mom lecured me last night about dating multiple girls. For the longest time they thought it was funny their little boy had different girls at once but I think they recently realized its not an innocent game.
Your mom is a woman. She's been brainwashed. Tell her you only see several girls when it's casual.

Five To One

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hughman said:
Your mom is a woman. She's been brainwashed. Tell her you only see several girls when it's casual.
Yeah thats exactly what I said. "I dont have a girlfriend, its just casual"

She followed it up with "I hope your behaving with them" (as in not having sex)

Yes they are brainwashed but it sucks when your parents disapprove of your lifestyle and are disappointed by you.

Hughman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Five To One said:
Yeah thats exactly what I said. "I dont have a girlfriend, its just casual"

She followed it up with "I hope your behaving with them" (as in not having sex)

Yes they are brainwashed but it sucks when your parents disapprove of your lifestyle and are disappointed by you.
Glad you did that. Yeah, my mom has finally caught on in how I've changed. It's annoying. But they'll be more proud of you when you secure yourself that hot HB9 rather than the plain Jane or god forbid, a warpig.

Just avoid telling them anything. It's what I try to do, hehe.