NoMoreAFC

Banned
Reaction score
http://www.neatvibe.com/image/2005/06/22/731d1cdf7104a62382327d48190.jpeg

http://www.amiguinhos.com/fotografias/3466131480.jpg

http://www.neatvibe.com/image/2005/06/22/421d1cdf7104a62382327d2d465.jpeg

http://www.amiguinhos.com/fotografias/3466114099.jpg

Now...

guys here are 2 more recent pics, maybe now you can tell me what you think because they are recent

someone here was right when they said i smoke dank ( i dont know how u checked that before ), but i dont think that's the problem, i think my eyes are kind strange i dont know, or the style of hair ( i have really very thin hair) ....

http://www.neatvibe.com/image/2005/06/25/38717d91104b66904117e05729.jpg --> here's this one i'm finishing off a joint lol

and here's another one where i think i'm really really bad

http://www.neatvibe.com/image/2005/06/25/42190a0d6104b5ded36b6d7a997.jpg

based on all the pics you saw what u can tell me that can help? ( is this just a no self esteem or another problem )?

Last edited:

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude, stop worrying about insignifanct ****. you look normal, nothing wrong with you.

Eulogy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Centaurion
dude, stop worrying about insignifanct ****. you look normal, nothing wrong with you.
Ditto, you really look like a solid, confident guy.

To be honest, I'm surprised that such a figure hides such an insecure inside such as you.

TedJustAdmitIt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF is with close ups of the eyes?

Actually...now you mention it...I've counted only 74 eye lashes on your right eye while your left has 75...although this goes unnoticed to the concious mind the subconcious WILL pick up on it and could explain people's negative reactions to you.

P.S.Cannabis is known to arouse feelings of paranioa when smoked...might wanna look into that.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There was a great thread a while back (I can't recall who wrote it but it should have been bible material) that said that its not how you look but how you present yourself. Your hair, your cloths, your body, your personality is all presentation and its up to you to decide how to let people see you and feel you

http://www.amiguinhos.com/fotografias/3466114099.jpg

The old you had better hair and better cloths and a clear complexion plus you look more positive. When people see positive people it reflects back at them and they treat you the same way.

http://www.neatvibe.com/image/2005/06/25/42190a0d6104b5ded36b6d7a997.jpg

The new you has less hair but you can still do something about it. Don't grow it like a chia pet you need to trim the hair like the guy sitting on your left side (you can only see the back of his head). Plus don't put any colors in it, leave it natural. Also shave that goatee and get more sleep, you look tired and got bags under your eyes. Working out will also help build your body and cofidence. Try to be more positive because negativity brings everyone down and thus you will be avoided.

As for that old fat b1tch, rest assure that a woman like that has a misreable life and in order to feel good about herself she needed to act like a bully and find a target. You come across as a nice guy and therefore she knew that you won't do anything when she harrassed you. Everyone have minor flaws in either looks, personality or intelligence and we are our own worst critics, so its naturally harder when someone points that out. You got to learn to laugh it off and not take it so seriously plus dish out a little bit of your own so the insults deflects back at her.

Example you could have done:
OFB: Would you like a beer?
YOU: no, i dont drink alcohol (never give anyone to much detail about you if they don't know you. A simple, "no thanks I am good" is sufficient. Remember information is emmo for your enemies)
OFB: really, i understand with that face of a mentally retarded!
YOU: *smile and take a deep breath and say loud so everyone can hear" Just standing here staring at you,I think I might become one!"and walk away laughing your ass off.

NoMoreAFC

Banned
Reaction score
so u guys say i should shave the head completely and get rid of the goatee. as for the bags i dont know if sleep only will get me rid of them, i've had them for years. i dont know if there any cosmetic products that would help me conceal them or completely get me rid of them. if u know of any please post some products.

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Man,

You should see the photo of Vincent, a moderator on ths site. He makes you look like an Adonis. Now if Vincent feels he is all alpha and looks good and gets chicks, it proves ANYONE can.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
welcome to the site and stick around.

we have to get started on this self esteem issue right away.

stop thinking about chicks for now.

focus on your self esteem, chicks come later.

NoMoreAFC

Banned
Reaction score
you guys say im normal the *****es say i'm ****ing ugly.... i give up

muttley

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yo dude i used to feel just like you. I used to blame my self for a lot of shyt man. For example if a girl talked to my friend and not me i wud think "it cos im ugly". Quit that shyt man u dont need it. Has anyone comeup straight to your face and said "hey your ugly, no shyt but your ug ug ug", i doubt that man. I never used to smile and people used to tell me to smile and i never did. I had very low self esteem and had feelings of inadeqeucy. I stopped all that shyt long time back man. I started going to the gym, got some new gear, basically changed my self round. i feel SO GOOD. There are days were i literally feel so good that im in a mild state of euphoria. :D

about ur hair dude: sadly my once thick as barbwire hair is getting thinner and my hair line is receding too. I figure in maybe 1-2 yrs ill be bald as a rats azz:down:

but u know what bro? Whats there to stop me after im bald? whats there to stop you after you are bald? a SHYTLOAD of stress is off ya shoulders and you will be unstoppable.
Live with it. Its gods choice. fvck it man ;)

about your eyes:
theres nothing wrong with your eyes man, in fact you have a nice eye colour that i dont have.

One thing i learned is tha if you cannot love your self, then who is?

I think your too emotional and very self critical.

i think you shoud check this link out, it could be helpful to u and others

http://www.ocdla.com/bodydysmorphicdisorder.html

Eulogy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by skeeloo
you look normal to me.
That's right, bro.

The thing you must realise, is that if you have self-confidence issues, no one will find you attractive.

Visually, you come to me as a funny/****y guy, which girls absolutly adore.

I'm actually having a hard time putting your attitude behind that face, but as I try to, I can see where people might be repelled from you.

You know what to work on. Now trust me, there is NOTHING wrong with your looks. Get out there!

Kaine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks are important

But power and confidence are even more so especially for the long term game

Its all about attraction. Your aura can make up for superficial appearance.

But firstly STOP moaning and start doing something about::

It's pretty obvious what you need to do.

Improve your superficial appearance as much as you can by dressing fashionably. Hey even shave your head.

Study bodybuilding and WORKOUT

Take up sports or martial arts, you need to increase your competitive edge and get aggressive. I sense that you are more a follower then a leader.

Now go get off this board and start working towards becoming someone that others respect

Kaine

[]D [] []V[] []D

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys get turned on by looks
Girls get turned on by personality.. thats why we are so much luckier that we can change! As long as you have a nose 2 eyes etc. your fine.

I had this similar problem a couple of days ago when i wore my glasses again after wearing contacts for like a year cuz my eyes had a minor cut. Well i went to school and i saw these 2 hot girls (i dun get tempted by hot girls) and they're like wow your so ugly... dun worry i am too (obviously shes hot) iono if she was talking to me but that made me really mad too. But then the people i know still treated me like before... and the girl i was going for was still opening up to me.. i realized it doesnt matter.

Hey maybe you should try letting your hair grow and not shaving and not taking care of yourself and then try meeting some girls and see how they react... AND THEN shave all your **** so you look like you are right now! Bet itll be a big confidence booster lol.. cuz right now you seem so determined to change your look.

Robbie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by NoMoreAFC
some girls and some people just look at me like i'm a mentally retarded kid a mongoloid or something.

It has nothing to do with your looks.

i mean i dont think it's my body,
maybe my face or the shape of my eyes,

Looked at them. Thought you were joking, but then you posted again. Has nothing to do with your eyes.

i just dont ****ing now how ugly iam. i'm going to post some photos here so you guys will tell what's my problem and gimme your opinions to change myself...

You're not ugly. I wish we could get some female opinions to back me here.

, maybe its the structure of my face or somethi

I've looked at about five pictures of you. Nothing unusual about your face at all.

i'm now thinking that my ex left me cuz the thinks im horrible or something

Probably had nothing to do with your physical appearance.

well here's a pic of my eyes and some body pics too, i have recent ones but i will post them tomorrow

http://www.neatvibe.com/image/2005/06/22/731d1cdf7104a62382327d48190.jpeg

http://www.neatvibe.com/image/2005/06/22/421d1cdf7104a62382327d2d465.jpeg

http://www.neatvibe.com/image/2005/06/22/737f58ef104a62c96c87dbb486.jpeg

i dont think i have nothing strange with my face or eyes but sometimes

Good you think that. You don't have anything strange with your face.

i notice people looking at me in a strange way :(

You're not the only one I know who talks like this (and looks normal). I had this problem myself. When I was young, kids used to pick on particular facial features of mine. I was given some really nasty nicknames that implied with no uncertainty that I was unattractive. I also had to be sort of tough when I was younger to get through some crap at home and at school, so I developed this sort of complex where I thought people were looking at me because I was ugly. It almost gave me an invitation to dislike people before I got to kknow them. We're not the only two people on the planet who've experienced this either. By the way, I've been told by numerous women since kiddie school that I am somewhere between normal and handsome. It made me feel, well, it made me feel normal. Maybe post over at some chick forum and see what they say?

People do sometimes look at you, but infrequently are they staring. If they stare, then it probably has nothing to do with any of your facial features, unless you remind them of someone they know. You sound a little paranoid and you're caught up thinking about the shape of your eyes and the way your face looks. You probably have your reasons for this and someday you'll realize that you're wasting precious time and energy.

my self-esteem drops to 0 [/B]

If women are not attracted to you, then it may have something to do with how you behave. If you feel like women blow you off before they can even get to know you, then I bet it has something to do with either your body language or lack of social proof. Body language is huge. Social graces are essential. Under certain circumstances, social proof will determine whether or not women talk to you.

Your looks aren't holding you back.

Nope, it's something else if anything.

[]D [] []V[] []D

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yeah i just had to share my story....

Im an Air Cadet.. and i ALWAYS have to keep my hair nice and short. Well ive had many diffferent haircuts over the year and many different looks becuz of the haircuts... i went from spiky hair in the front...to getting a mini-afro....to shaving my head. And alot of times i did this myself lol... the first tiem i cut it by MYSELF with a hairraser i bought, i just cut both sides so it was a huge mohawk which was ugly as ****... and one time, i even cut my hair to the point where there were just patches everywhere and other places were bald... lol it really put me down, but theres always your friends that will help you through these things

coldcoal

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
First thing that popped in my head is....where are you getting this "girls think I'm ugly" stuff from? Like everyone else, I think you're an average, normal looking guy. If it's not from the horses mouth, you should question the sources.

Are you running off of gossip here?

Eulogy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by []D [] []V[] []D
... and one time, i even cut my hair to the point where there were just patches everywhere and other places were bald... lol it really put me down, but theres always your friends that will help you through these things
I think you have some issues of your own... lol