I feel bad

S.Y.L

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, so at my friends party last night, we were all pretty drunk, I was grinding on a dance floor with one of my friends cousins, who is visiting from germany. Basically, I follow her into a room, and lay beside her, she starts making out with me, and I think (not sure) that I fingered her, and she was all over me, and me, being drunk, went along with it.

For some reason, I don't know, I feel bad for doing so, although its probably just the inner beta in me coming out. I didn't do anything bad did I?

Deryk

Don Juan
Reaction score
that depends what you compare the word wrong to... by gods standards yes your a sinner but per-say by your standards it could be ok....

What do you want to compare wrong to.... wrong to what your friend might think.... then yeah wrong

but no... basically outta sight outta mind

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its the inner beta coming out in you. Get rid of it.

And NO, of course not, you did not do anything wrong at all. So what if it was your friends cousin...she was coming on to you, you were both drunk, and you just went along with it. You really didnt do anything wrong. If you feel that your friend may get pissed that you possibly fingered his cousin, then I would obviously keep this whole thing on the down low.

If your friend gives you sh*t, just be honest with him and tell him what happened, but def leave out the part about fingering her lol.

Too bad you cant remember all of it completely lol, you must've been really drunk. I've been in the same situation as you before...my friends told me that I once got head from this ugly chick in my friend's basement. Unfortunately, I was so hammered that I have absolutely no recollection of that ever happening, and apparently from what they girl told me, I passed out while she was giving me head lol.

S.Y.L

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well my friends a chick, if that changes anything lol. And yeah I remember like 80% of it, just missing out a few details. And I'm not religious at all, so I could not care about that lol.

sageproduct

Banned
Reaction score
Hahaha, I don't think cousin matters but I haven't seen a cousin since I was like 7 so that might just be my personal bias.

S.Y.L

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, maybe, I couldn't say. I wouldn't be to pissed off if one of my friends did it with my cousin lol. Who knows.