Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I feel bad about this -

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
Jophilious,

When these bitvches fly you to the states, you and I are going to have a beer. See you in Amerika my friend.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
Not much different from here. I realize I only looked at a small sample size though. And I disregarded all the posts by women. But it wasn't wall to wall wussies as I was led to believe here.
If you disregard the posts by women, you're missing the essence of that site.

We don't have that "problem" here.

Just sit through about 15 to 20 threads there, you'll get lightheaded.
Mods will ban you for "making sense". Women and men jump all over you if you go against the forum ideas.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Got an email from my girl in Chicago. Turns out that she is also a Travel Writer.
She has tossed me an invite to meet her on St Barth for a week...and she has no problem with "getting naked ".
Freekin' villas there start at about $4K per week.

Also asked me if I wanted another photo of her, with the comment "Are you a T or A man."

Jeez, whats a guy to do ?? :) :) :) :)

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
You know, they always talk about how AFC Loveshack is here so I finally decided to wander over there and see what the fuss was about. I only looked at about three threads but I was pretty shocked by what I read:

There was one guy who had certain characteristics he wanted out of a girl and wasn't willing to compromise. There were a number of people saying don't be a nice guy and that women like men who put them in their place. And another guy complaining about the double standard that it's okay for women to hit men but not for men to hit women.

Not much different from here. I realize I only looked at a small sample size though. And I disregarded all the posts by women. But it wasn't wall to wall wussies as I was led to believe here.

I come here on and off every few months to check on things. I remember being to young to come into this forum. guess I got old. This place with it's basic principles are solid gold. Changed my life for the better, PERIOD. Any lost young AFC I would recommend to come here. BUT...

There is also a ton of bull**** on this site from flat out dudes who lie, get there self worth or whatever from these boards acting like something are not.

Humans have innate virtue and morals. It is our passion and compassion that has given us hope and propelled the species forward with survival, instinct, evolution..so on.

I understand the basic principles that define our roles in society. If this place was truely filled with honestly, dignity, openess, honor, and ego was checked at the door. I think much more would be accomplished here in terms of growth of human beings.

To many times I see a cross between a Kingon and a Bord Drone which isn't human at all.

The idea that we should unplug from the "matrix" doesn't mean we should unplug our feelings. Just because we found our sense of rational and logic.

I think both when applied together bring out the best in a Man.

in my time here I have had members tell me that my own Mother and grandmothers were nothing but *****'s too and I should detach from them as well as any woman I date. I should always have control, what a joke, control? really? how can one human among 7 billion have real control. I think that message was lost with control over one's actions compared to everything surrounding us.

I have learned how to make better choices for myself. But the idea that you can do it with out emotion seems impossible to me if you are human.

anyways, I just went off a tangent which was poorly constructed and is filled with my own personal bias.

this forum is the best one on this site. But when I read this thread it sounds like a bunch of arrogant whiny little girls acting like they are so much better then someone or something else.

The best men I have ever met would never do such a thing. I guess they are loser AFC's as well.

it's hard for me to listen when 50 year old men are laughing at and putting down others for there beliefs, no **** they didn't listen.

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jophil28 said:
Got an email from my girl in Chicago. Turns out that she is also a Travel Writer.
She has tossed me an invite to meet her on St Barth for a week...and she has no problem with "getting naked ".
Freekin' villas there start at about $4K per week.

Also asked me if I wanted another photo of her, with the comment "Are you a T or A man."

Jeez, whats a guy to do ?? :) :) :) :)
This makes me blush....:D