Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I feel all these techniques dont amount to sh!t...

Stranger

Don Juan
Reaction score
if u don't have the looks to back them up...

now i'm not particularly attractive, though i feel i can look good at times. i don't look like the average joe either, as some of my facial features are rather odd. though i have attracted a few hot chicks in the past based on my physical appearance, i feel i cater to a very small niche group of women. i have come to accept that most females that i lust after will be forever out of my grasp.

i have friends, that girls will become enamoured with after the first few minutes meeting them. time and time again i see the girls gravitate towards them, without them having to put in any work whatsoever. not surprisingly, these friends of mine are very physically attractive.

do i speak the truth? according to my life experience thus far... yes, physical appearence is the primary factor in attracting women.

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Techniques never amount to sh!t........I don't believe anyone here ever said that getting girls is like a game, or a magic trick.

It's all about bettering your personality. And yes, if you don't have the looks, you're at a disadvantage. That's how it is with the younger girls, anyways. They are shallow and superficial.

any AFC can learn a few smooth moves but girls will see right through it, eventually.

You need to be the whole package..

And as for your friends; maybe they are better looking but my guiess is that they also carry themselves as if they are better looking. Your body language says alot about your charachter.

tristan22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I promise you dude, looks are not the answer! Whether you have social proof, an outgoing personality, or deep pockets, you can look like the elephant man and your still going to get girls, regardless of how goodlooking you are! I agree with you, a lot of the advice here is junk, but some of the posts are gold!

It's up to you, to practice the listed techniques and find out which ones work for you and which ones do not! A lot of posters want quick results, but refuse to put in the hardwork!

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't change how far apart your eyes are but you can;

1) lose weight if you are fat
2) get in shape if you are flabby
3) get a decent hair cut
4) get some decent clothes

All the rest is your personality.

Your physical appearance is just one small part of it.

If you do nothing expect nothing to change.

Marlimus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Self improvement is my obsession.

I believe-not because its true, but because I choose to believe- that each man has the power to recreate himself in his own image and likeness. I think a lot of average looking guys have a good foundation.

I think a 5/10 guy could easily become a 10 if he works out, whitens his teeth, gets his acne under control and spices up his wardrobe a bit. BUT you have to do it because you feel you deserve nothing less.

Holland

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i have friends, that girls will become enamoured with after the first few minutes meeting them. time and time again i see the girls gravitate towards them, without them having to put in any work whatsoever. not surprisingly, these friends of mine are very physically attractive.
I feel ya, man.

Believe me, it's not (just) the looks. I look pretty okay and I have that problem too, (especially with girls who knew me before I started changing). It's the way you (and your friends) act/behave. And I'm out to find out what else can be done to change my behaviour so I can change for the better.

STOP EXCUSING, work with what you got and make the best of it. Don't blame your looks.

john_x

Don Juan
Reaction score
man ive seen some butt ugly ****ing girls walk in to there bedroom to get ready for a night out,, and then come out a stunna,yea they do put a ton of make up on etc(im not telling anyone here to wear make up lol)
just a thought if they can tart them selves up and go from eh to ah,, men must be able to do it to

Stranger

Don Juan
Reaction score
there IS actually alot of good information on this site, i'm not saying thats it's all useless.

it's just that i feel when u first meet a woman, she will see if u meet her standards aesthetically. if you don't meet her standards, she will not give u a chance no matter what u do. the woman who will stick around to see if u have any other redeeming qualities is rare indeed.

admit it guys.. our world is placing more and more emphasis on good looks, as is evident in the entertainment industry, especially the music industry. gone are the days when a master songwriter would be an important artist. these days the industry will likely settle for a model with mediocre abilities.

if u dont pass the initial audition, there are no alternative routes, true?

DJnoob

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my opinoin its like catching the fish with a bait.

The bait would be the physical appearance, and after the physical appearance thats where personality and attitude come in.

RockstarPUA

Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn't matter. Looks don't mean sh*t...

I know lots of good looking guys that don't get women. They just stand around looking pretty and once they open their mouths to talk to women they lose any chance that their looks got them.

The Bad Ass Canadian, and especially Jariel are bang on.

Stranger, your not listening to what anyone is saying so you might as well leave....

If you want to actually improve then listen.

You said, "it's just that i feel when u first meet a woman, she will see if u meet her standards aesthetically. if you don't meet her standards, she will not give u a chance no matter what u do. the woman who will stick around to see if u have any other redeeming qualities is rare indeed."

This is bullsh*t. This is a terrible attitude that will only lead to masterbation.

Its exactly what Jariel said, if you display high value you will be much more attractive than a good looking guy.

I am a 5 on the looks scale. I can roll up to a 9+ in a bar (a model or whatever) or on the street. Sure, she may not be interested right off the bat but I'll keep talking. I'll be confident and un-reactive to what she says. I will be funny and tell stories that show that I have a wild and fun lifestyle. I show her that her beauty doesn't phase me by disqualifying myself or negging her. For example I'll say stuff like:

"You and I would never get along." or "Your not my type" or "Your like my bratty little sister".

Doing these things raises your value and sinks hers so that she views you as attractive regardless of your looks.

I, as a 5, that used to be a huge geek can walk up to a model get a number, arrange a date, get makeout or even take her home occasionally.

Women are extremely emotional creatures. If you can disengage her logic and get her emotional, she will forget and won't care that your not f*cking Brad Pitt.

I'm not good looking. I was a nerd. There are pleanty of ugly guys that get STUNNING women.

You have to understand that women don't choose who they want to be with based on looks, they choose based on VALUE. Sure, being good looking makes one high value, but you can be higher value by being confident and having a wicked personality.

I feel like Im wasting my time here saying the same advice over and over again.

Get out and sarge. Approcah 1000 women (Ive approached over 2000 now). All your problems and doubts will be solved.

~Rockstar