I fcked up

Thebestthereeveris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
After years of Don Juan I finally landed a 5’1 Eastern European petite cutie who cooked for me, cleaned for me, took my ****, let me fuxk her whenever (she wanted it more than me), plead with me on how she can give me better head, serviced in me in every way possible. And now she’s gone. I over pursued and became a needy ***** when my life was going downhill. Now that I’m up again killing it. I realized what I lost. Now even if I get her back I know she won’t be the same cause she has a new man and who knows what other ****. As you guys know women take on the man’s identity so now I know that pure canvas is gone. ****. I literally got the diamond in the rough since most women now are so used up and not in their feminine at all especially in the states. Wtf how do I cope with this. Anyone else here deal with it? Looking towards the older guys I’m 26.

3agle 3yes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The real issue here is that you “over pursued and became a need ****”, not that she was a “pure canvas”, because that’s an illusion. I’m almost certain that she had problems that you glossed over or completely ignored.
I literally got the diamond in the rough since most women now are so used up and not in their feminine at all especially in the states.
This scarcity mindset is the real reason why you’re fvcked up. Plenty of women cook and clean, a decent woman shouldn’t take your sh!t the same way you shouldn’t take hers, plenty of women like sex, and many women want to know how to be better in bed.

Ignore the BS propaganda who hear about women no longer being feminine, if you believe they’re still around and know how to find them, you’ll find them.

M

member160292

I feel ya, but she did leave you when your life was going downhill.

And relax, buddy you're only 26

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After years of Don Juan I finally landed a 5’1 Eastern European petite cutie who cooked for me, cleaned for me, took my ****, let me fuxk her whenever (she wanted it more than me), plead with me on how she can give me better head, serviced in me in every way possible. And now she’s gone. I over pursued and became a needy ***** when my life was going downhill. Now that I’m up again killing it. I realized what I lost. Now even if I get her back I know she won’t be the same cause she has a new man and who knows what other ****. As you guys know women take on the man’s identity so now I know that pure canvas is gone. ****. I literally got the diamond in the rough since most women now are so used up and not in their feminine at all especially in the states. Wtf how do I cope with this. Anyone else here deal with it? Looking towards the older guys I’m 26.
But she was never yours, it was only your ____...

Modern Man Advice

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP your naive and have "shes the one disease" . there is no such thing as "the one" it is a pitch you are sold from a young age.

women are not equal to women nor do they love men, they love what you can do for them.

you lowered your sexual market value with your behaviour and she bolted. for a better challenge.

never change your original behaviour, women will BETA you up.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP your naive and have "shes the one disease" . there is no such thing as "the one" it is a pitch you are sold from a young age.

women are not equal to women nor do they love men, they love what you can do for them.

you lowered your sexual market value with your behaviour and she bolted. for a better challenge.

never change your original behaviour, women will BETA you up.
And that's what the real problem seems to be.

The frame which was set to lure her in wasn't the real behaviour, that only came to the surface once the man felt comfortable and safe. After years of DJ .

Like a overweight man who worked hard ,one year long,to be on shape, only to become a fat bloke again in 3 months after letting go of his efforts , returning to old bad habits.

So the real challenge for OP is not to ACT like a DJ ,but to become a true DJ . And that's should be with ,or without a woman in his life.

Steno

Don Juan
Reaction score
How exactly did you over pursue? The best thing you can do is take time to reflect and figure out what you could have done better. Use that experience to grow and become a better man for your future relationships. The heart break will pass just give it time, it will feel like shes the best woman imaginable but that feeling will vanish with time.

Thebestthereeveris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
And that's what the real problem seems to be.

The frame which was set to lure her in wasn't the real behaviour, that only came to the surface once the man felt comfortable and safe. After years of DJ .

Like a overweight man who worked hard ,one year long,to be on shape, only to become a fat bloke again in 3 months after letting go of his efforts , returning to old bad habits.

So the real challenge for OP is not to ACT like a DJ ,but to become a true DJ . And that's should be with ,or without a woman in his life.
Facts. That’s exactly what happened I got complacent. Never again.