I faked up

Drdeee

Banned
Reaction score
So I have this cousin, right. 16, 17 in october, goes to 2nd year community college. I never had a sis or bro so I love this girl. She's not great at school, mom single parent, so basically daughter leaves at 7 comes home 11nish. Today about 11nish I was at the gate drinking beer smoking cigarette, this chic is going out, car waiting outside. I know out to fak, cuz that's what she's doing, faking with a 20+ year old. I told her she's my sis and I love her to death and that she's not going nowners, she could go beg her momto let let her out. That's what happen, mom told me I'm too drunk. Let her out. I guess me doing it made guy in the car bring her back 3 minuter later. But there I was, going against weak mother, and faking up.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your 30 years old but your typing is horrible. I think you might still be drunk. Put the drink down.

Tiguere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you were getting pvssy you wouldnt playa hata on that young blood. your cousin craves the c0ck leave her alone.

Drdeee

Banned
Reaction score
16 year old faking a 26 year old suppose to be ok? I can understand and handle 16 year old dating and being in a relationship. But faking a 26 year old??? Phow the fak would you feel when car pulls up at 11 pm and your 16 year old sis is going for an hour with a dude...... How many more 16 year olds that dude has???

She's going to be 17 in October and that softens it a bit. But all your advice sux, none of you had a sis.

Yo'Mama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bend one up her yourself. At least then you know where she's getting the **** from.