Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I failed yet again..

Jair213

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HB6 - Cashier. Obvious signs she finds me attractive etc. Last time I spoke to her while paying for stuff she couldn't hold eye contact and while speaking to me as soon I made eye contact and look straight at her she would get so damn nervous and looked to the side while she spoke, she was talking all types of stuff about my groceries I was buying and smiling like crazy. When I got home I seriously wanted to go back and get the NUMBER!! I felt so DUMB!!!! UGH!!(this one happen today)

all of this makes me so damn nervous also Once I catch up and know or notice that a girl is interested or finds me attractive etc. That alone makes me a nervous wreck instead it shouldn't make me feel that way right?. If anything thats more power to me and should take advantage of it. But I haven't yet overcome that, but I just freeze and don't know wat to say :cuss:

Also on another store that's near by. I go once in a while there. There's only two cashiers there. The other cashier is kinda chuby and HB4 at best and the other one is an HB8. Her lane is always packed. Obvious since men find her more attractive they do line with her. But it gets to packed so I pay quick with HB4 and get out. I notice when am paying with HB4 she literally turns all the way around and takes a glimpse at me for like about 4 to 5 seconds and then turns around and I just get so nervous like WTF.. I be on some pussssyy assss shiiiittt. After scenarios like that happen I feel so infuriated... I should instead be smiling at her when she does that.

I feel so freaken mad rightnow.

Vidrio

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Next time you go, get in her line and talk to her. You didn't fail anything. Just make sure you make that move next time you go to the store.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As many times I asked for numbers bro, believe it or not most girls if they turn you down will do it nicely. Even the ones that are rude will give you signals before you even have to ask, so if she is giving you vibes like her $hit don't stink then don't go for it. Pay attention to body language though, girls will always show signs they like you so you can ask them for numbers etc. they don't believe in asking for your number so they do silly things to let you know to go for it. Eye contact and flirting are the main signs they give.

Jair213

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fatal Jay said:
As many times I asked for numbers bro, believe it or not most girls if they turn you down will do it nicely. Even the ones that are rude will give you signals before you even have to ask, so if she is giving you vibes like her $hit don't stink then don't go for it. Pay attention to body language though, girls will always show signs they like you so you can ask them for numbers etc. they don't believe in asking for your number so they do silly things to let you know to go for it. Eye contact and flirting are the main signs they give.
Indeed. But it could also mean the contrary. Either way just go ahead approach or nah?

Nicholas

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're not gonna get any help here.

Go on failing. Go on. Only next time, try to fail better.

It's so strange how people are giving you advices, which in their world seem so logical and a standard procedure, and yet you are unable to comprehend.

You make her number a holy grail. Just tell me, what would you do with her number? Post a new thread 'Got her number, now what?'?

I mean, if you're having trouble breaking ice and establishing some basic chit-chat conversation, how in the hell do you intend to seduce her later on?

Why all this drama over some cashier girl, did she invent a light bulb or something? Why entitle her a princess for whom you must kneel just to get her phone number?

Why do we all forget all those simple facts in that very moment when we are supposed to act, I wonder. I understand your pain, but at least it's useful.

The more you value youself as a man the less you'll be obsesed with all this drama-like crap. Real men do not put so much emphasis on a stranger girls phone number simply because getting one is not such an achievement. All kinds of monkey-clown-idiots can do it.

Make the number a tool and don't be result oriented.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, you're too outcome-dependent. You need to back off and learn the art of small-talk.

Go about your day and chit-chat with everyone, male and female alike. You need to get used to casual conversation. Soon you will find yourself much more relaxed and better equipped to sneak in under any HB8's radar.

Viral

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jair213 said:
HB6 -
Also on another store that's near by. I go once in a while there. There's only two cashiers there. The other cashier is kinda chuby and HB4 at best and the other one is an HB8. Her lane is always packed. Obvious since men find her more attractive they do line with her. But it gets to packed so I pay quick with HB4 and get out.
When I read: "Her lane is always packed. Obvious since men find her more attractive they do line with her. But it gets to packed so I pay quick with HB4 and get out"

Why did you feel like you had to tell us this? It's ok if you talk with an ugly cashier. What's wrong with that?

Did you say that to cover up you're nervousness to talk to the HB8?

It's ok if your nervous, even if you're so nervous you can't talk to the girl. I've been there, that's normal if you're learning this. It's Not ok if you hide you're problems through excuses.

Do you want to get better at this?

(yes)

Then it's time to drop the excuse mentality and get real.

Listen to Nicholas's and Atom Smasher's advice.