Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

i fail at clubbing.

Packers2010

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok. so i went clubbing last night. and i learned a few things.

1) listening to bob dylan. is NOT going to get me anywhere. i should be listening to club music. i only knew 1 song the hole night.

2) i dance like a fish out of water. i need to learn to dance better.

3) it's ****ing expensive. i played poker before hand and i won like 380$ left with now i have like 200$

4) too many drunk horny guys there. so not cool.

5) trying to get sex from a girl who is about to fall asleep and throw up is not gonna happen

/ end rant.

/ open question time.

do you think it is easy to pick up more girls clubbing then it would be pick up girls. say from day gaming at a coffee shop.

i mean. sure. girls warring short dressing getting drunk and trying to get a attention is nice. but i'd rather talk to a girl instead of having to yell in her ear.

do you think it is easier to get

Alien

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi!

"2) i dance like a fish out of water. i need to learn to dance better. "
i started that way too. everybody does. dont worry.

"3) it's ****ing expensive. i played poker before hand and i won like 380$ left with now i have like 200$"
Whats the problem? you still have 200 plus:D

"4) too many drunk horny guys there. so not cool"
Its a place full of hot drunk girls, did you expect nerd guys there?

"5) trying to get sex from a girl who is about to fall asleep and throw up is not gonna happen"
if thats your only problem with them, you can do them from behind

You should enjoy clubbing without concentrating on girls first. I noticed when i go there like "Im gonna fvck somebody tonight!" then i get no girl and go home with feeling like sh!t. If i go there like "Hey, im gonna have great fun today!" ...then i have, and i have girls too(at least dancing with a lot).

Packers2010

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alien said:
Hi!

"2) i dance like a fish out of water. i need to learn to dance better. "
i started that way too. everybody does. dont worry.

"3) it's ****ing expensive. i played poker before hand and i won like 380$ left with now i have like 200$"
Whats the problem? you still have 200 plus:D

"4) too many drunk horny guys there. so not cool"
Its a place full of hot drunk girls, did you expect nerd guys there?

"5) trying to get sex from a girl who is about to fall asleep and throw up is not gonna happen"
if thats your only problem with them, you can do them from behind

You should enjoy clubbing without concentrating on girls first. I noticed when i go there like "Im gonna fvck somebody tonight!" then i get no girl and go home with feeling like sh!t. If i go there like "Hey, im gonna have great fun today!" ...then i have, and i have girls too(at least dancing with a lot).
thanks man. makes me feel better about everything. i just need more practice clubbing i think.

Andy_Dufresne

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I completely disagree, unless the OP emulates one of the Packers in his surname. Especially when you are young, clubbing is ridiculously hierarchial. The tallest, most ripped, most connected, best dressed men get all the attention and 90% of all the other men end up going home to beat off at the end of the night.

Unfortunately its a club culture these days, due to shows like "Jersey Shore", but it may benefit to drop the mindset. Clubbing may not work for you, and you may waste a lot of money, time and effort here. Doesn't mean you still can't go enjoy a good band or share a pint with you buddies from time to time, but I would think you might try to experiment more with day game. Find things you are good at, join some activities (i.e yoga), take up some hobbies, get used to cold approaching and noticing when women give you buying signals. Women respond to guys who have the balls to hit on them just bumping into them in the grocery store, etc.

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Packers2010 said:
thanks man. makes me feel better about everything. i just need more practice clubbing i think.
its not easy, and everyone who claims that 'game' is the key to unlocking their potential has never actually gotten there. First of all, most people who go to clubs stay within their social circles, so if you are going after a chick, odds are, some other dude has already done some work there. Second, if you manage to get to the point where you can pull broads and get a number, that doesn't guarantee anything. I lost count of all the chicks who I manage to talk to, hook up , get their number and thats it. Third, if you are reeeaaallly good and can get a chick to come home with you , there is not even a guarantee of actually having sex. Sometimes its morals, sometimes they just pass the F out, and sometimes they'll do the ONS.

Despite all of this, I still go out. Why? Its always interesting to potentially meet new girls. Maybe we all should realign our sights to go from ONS to just making connections.

Noodles

Don Juan
Reaction score
Andy_Dufresne said:
The tallest, most ripped, most connected, best dressed men get all the attention and 90% of all the other men end up going home to beat off at the end of the night.
Okay, so whilst you can't become the tallest, become the most ripped, most connected and best dressed man. If you think that's what's holding you back in a club, remove the obstacles.

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Would you go to fish in a lake where there are 5 fishes and 50 fishers?
Where of those 5 fishes 3 already ate and of those 50 fishers statistically about 40 have a better position than you?

I suppose you probably are not tall,handsome and goodlooking with a circle of friends since in that case you probably would not be here.
Well at the club there are guys like that,that most probably already know the girls you like.

This of course depends in the country you live,I've just been to England and Germany and that's exactly what I saw.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Packers2010 said:

1) listening to bob dylan. is NOT going to get me anywhere. i should be listening to club music. i only knew 1 song the hole night.

True.

Dancing does not come naturally to some people. If you are a better talker than a dancer, try bars instead of clubs.

3) it's ****ing expensive. i played poker before hand and i won like 380$ left with now i have like 200$

Of course. Clubs are there to make money, not get you laid.

Go out earlier. Don't show up at midnight when all the sausage pours in.

5) trying to get sex from a girl who is about to fall asleep and throw up is not gonna happen

True.

/ end rant.

/ open question time.

do you think it is easy to pick up more girls clubbing then it would be pick up girls. say from day gaming at a coffee shop.

Day game can be easier, but it's slower. You're not likely to get a makeout or a pull from the coffee shop. But your number close may be more solid since she is more likely to remember you.

i mean. sure. girls warring short dressing getting drunk and trying to get a attention is nice. but i'd rather talk to a girl instead of having to yell in her ear.

Then go to more upscale bars or lounges that aren't loud or do day game.
do you think it is easier to get
Strelok - Agree

Noodles - I generally agree except for the best dressed part. I've rarely if ever seen the best dressed guy in the club pull. I'm not sure why that is. Maybe it looks try hard or something. Of course you want to dress well, but overdressing excessively rarely works. But tall, good looking, fun, and connected are key.

synergy1 - Agree 100%

Andy - Agree

SCRIV

Reaction score
get yout inner game sorted, as long you emit an aura of cofidence and walk around that club like your the king (not ****y) you dont even have to get on the dance floor to pick up, lean with your back against the bar act cool make eye contact with woman give them cheeky smiles and the eyebrows (not too cheesy) and they should approach you. Something that helped me in clubs is going in with the intent of making friends and not to get laid this already sperates you from 99% of the men in there, i found woman seemed to pick up on this and got more positive results, when you speak to woman challenege them make them qualify for you and let them know it, they love it. Just dont drink too much just abit to boost confidence, again sperating you from the other men that just get ****faced and tell woman they have nice boobs. Thats just my humble opinion the fact im also 6ft9 also probably helps too :p

Alien

Don Juan
Reaction score
SCRIV said:
going in with the intent of making friends and not to get laid this already sperates you from 99% of the men in there, i found woman seemed to pick up on this and got more positive results
^ ^ ^
Exactly!

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To enjoy clubbing you need to talk/dance with different people.

You need to make the move and initiate.

Htienvu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Went clubbing lastnight, had a great time. I didn't pull any girls, but I had drinks with few mates, talked to a few girls and dance my heart out. You don't need to pull to enjoy clubbing.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Order in the court! Judge nismo has to take this case.

Packers2010 said:

You can lip synch. Milli Vanilli did it. A lot of singers do it. Sometimes the best secret to being a great singer is to not sing at all.

You might be able to get a copyright on those moves. You can go to youtube and view some club dance moves.

I can't bet on poker games. I bet on college football games. Clubs in Atlanta waive fees for the ladies and see how much money they can make off of men. Then women there will try to get you to buy them drinks and other sh*t.

The guys that get laid the most from clubs are those who are either handsome, famous, or rich (Being seen getting out of a Bentley) Liquid courage doesn't work for me. Some guys come prepared with the date rape drugs and the weed, mary jane, cocaine, etc.

Some guys take that pu$$y anyway.

/ end rant.

/ open question time.

I'd prefer day gaming. An average guy at the club is at a major disadvantage. I once got a lot more attention from girls at a club because most of the girls recognized me as the one who was driving a Rolls Royce.

So just do day game in places like supermarkets and coffee shops. Women are more receptive to me in the daytime, IMO. It may work for you.
Read betwee- The club scene must not be for you.

Don't go in there with intentions of getting laid; you'll have a much better time.

Case closed.

Last edited:

Packers2010

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks guys this has been very helpful.

i don;t like clubs cos it's not my thing. but i do have fun when i go out. so i will concentrate on that instead of on the girls.

FortunateSon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't like clubbing, I hate everything about it. I went over the weekend and it was so boring and expensive. That's a 100 I won't ever see again.

Also, I get beer farts on the dancefloor of a night club and stink the place out. So embarrassing, yet so funny. That's my highlight of the night. Dropping F bombs over the place and watching people blame each other after nearly vomiting.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FortunateSon said:
Also, I get beer farts on the dancefloor of a night club and stink the place out. So embarrassing, yet so funny. That's my highlight of the night. Dropping F bombs over the place and watching people blame each other after nearly vomiting.
Lol. I don't know why but this reminds me of Tyler from RSD, who always says "everything is funny". you get a makeout session, it's funny. You get blown out, it's funny. You fart on the floor and watch people retch, it's funny.

It's kind of cool that the place is so packed that you can do this in anonymity.

KnockoutJM

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think clubbing is great for finding random sexual encounters, but other than that the girls you find are rarely if ever decent quality (personality-wise). And by that i mean the girls that are all flirty and not shut off with their groups.

Knowing the music is definitely important if you plan on enjoying yourself, and dancing isn't really difficult, just listen to the beat and try to act it out. Id agree that going earlier is a better idea. If you go around 1030/11 with a group you can establish a "location" which tends to help the night, and you won't have to be like those trashed d-bags that scrounge up any girl that was too drunk to find a way home at 3am. Plus a lot of the guys around that time seem to become protective of whatever girl they started talking to, and they like to initiate conflict which I personally don't see ever being a win situation.
I'd definitely recommend you try bars, they are usually more laid back, no dancing, just conversational and a good time. But also be open to an after-party type thing. Its not just trying to get her home to sleep, you want her to know that she is leaving the bar with you to go to somewhere that is even more fun not somewhere boring and creepy.

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you hate clubbing don't force yourself. If you can't enjoy it then you won't have that sexy vibe anyway.

I only go clubbing if I'm celebrating something with good friends. We get hammered together and have a lot of fun. I don't go clubbing to find girls... I hate the music and I never had anything come from it.

Rather think about other places where you can meet women that might be better for you.