Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I enjoy being dominated

Love<3

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't mean hairpulling or spanking...lol, I want him to be nice to me during sex too!

By dominating, I mean him dominating your vagina with his penis, him being on top of me(his weight on my hips turns me on), doing intense kisses, and I want him to grab my butt during intercourse

Does any girl feel this way? i hear some girls say that they like to dominate their bf....but im the total opposite. dominating a guy is a huge turn off for me

logicallefty

Reaction score
http://sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=224885&page=3, post #41:

Love<3 said:
I know what your saying but I would seriously never do that because it's against my religion. BOTH, I repeat, BOTH women AND MEN (notice how I tried to exaggerate men) have to remain virgins till marriage in my religion. Unfortunately lots of guts don't follow this rule....but many women do
Ms. Love Heart, based on your OP and the text I quoted above from the other thread, you are telling us your religion requires you to remain a virgin until married, and, you are also telling us how you like your d|ck delivered.

So are you married, or, are you a naughty girl breaking your religion like, as you say, MEN do? :confused:

Love<3

Don Juan
Reaction score
logicallefty said:
http://sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=224885&page=3, post #41:

Ms. Love Heart, based on your OP and the text I quoted above from the other thread, you are telling us your religion requires you to remain a virgin until married, and, you are also telling us how you like your d|ck delivered.

So are you married, or, are you a naughty girl breaking your religion like, as you say, MEN do? :confused:
Noooo.... You totally misunderstood me! I'm just telling how I would like to get dominated some day (after marriage of course)... I would never have premaital sex!!! It's a such a shameful thing to do!

BrainDamage92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do know 3 things about the internet though:

-every guy is a guy

- every girl is a guy

- every kid is an FBI agent

Love<3

Don Juan
Reaction score
BrainDamage92 said:

-every guy is a guy

- every girl is a guy

Why do you think a woman wouldn't write this

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you feel a stronger sense of love when someone kisses you intensely? Or do you consider it as a sign of desperation?

I'm not talking about your BF/Lover, but someone you just met or started dating.

Love<3

Don Juan
Reaction score
Suspens said:
Do you feel a stronger sense of love when someone kisses you intensely? Or do you consider it as a sign of desperation?

I'm not talking about your BF/Lover, but someone you just met or started dating.
Lol! If it's some random guy.... I would honestly get freaked out. If I just started dating him and he kisses like that, I would take it as a red flag that he's using me only for sex

But if I know him for a while and he kisses like that, then I would assume that he loves me :)

LMFAO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A supposed woman on the Internet says she loves to be dominated yet she also says she's a virgin for religious reasons, and no one gives two sh1ts.

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So the girl is Christian and no $ex before marriage but is interested in domination. Sounds like the OP is trolling.

Love<3

Don Juan
Reaction score
BrainDamage92 said:

-every guy is a guy

- every girl is a guy

You guys have seriously never seen a woman use internet before? Which century do you guys live in?

TarantulaHawk

Banned
Reaction score
Love<3 said:
You guys have seriously never seen a woman use internet before? Which century do you guys live in?
Dumb question. Dudes who use the internet 24/7/365 have obviously never seen a woman before period.

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Love<3 said:

I totally believe you are a woman. One of the reason these forums exist is help vulnerable men who have problems getting it on with the opposite $ex, something the majority of people take for granted. Have you turned up to poke fun at these people?

Tortendieb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh wow. This forum mirrors real life perfectly, the only girls that hang with us are crazy nutjobs :D

logicallefty

Reaction score
Love<3 said:
Noooo.... You totally misunderstood me! I'm just telling how I would like to get dominated some day (after marriage of course)... I would never have premaital sex!!! It's a such a shameful thing to do!
If you read your own words carefully regarding how like to be pounded, and then read what you said about pre marital sex and religion, when reading it exactly as written you completely contradicted yourself. Based on that, I completely believe that you are a woman. You should stick around here and help our cause. We need women like you and zarky to show the less experienced guys on here that women really do behave just like we say they do. So please keep doing what you are doing.

Love<3

Don Juan
Reaction score
logicallefty said:
If you read your own words carefully regarding how like to be pounded, and then read what you said about pre marital sex and religion, when reading it exactly as written you completely contradicted yourself. Based on that, I completely believe that you are a woman. You should stick around here and help our cause. We need women like you and zarky to show the less experienced guys on here that women really do behave just like we say they do. So please keep doing what you are doing.
Are you being sarcastic? And I would NEVER ever help guys have sex with random women... That's very sinful

logicallefty

Reaction score
Love<3 said:
Are you being sarcastic? And I would NEVER ever help guys have sex with random women... That's very sinful
I would never be sarcastic to a female. That is very sinful.