I Ended It With This Girl. Strange Story, Guys

RockaRolla25

Don Juan
Reaction score
Story:

So about 2 weeks ago I meet this girl. She is 25 and I am 28. I met her at this one bar I go to a lot. I just saw her there and started talking to her. She told me about her life and how her mother died when she was 10 and her dad lives in a different state and they hardly see each other. She has a 17 year old brother who she shares an apartment with. So after a while of talking, we went back to my place and did some foreplay but no sex. The 2nd time we hung out, we had sex.

Now, the third time we hung out, which was yesterday, we went to her place. Here's where it gets weird, guys.

We got to her place late and we went to her room and messed around. When we were done, we were just lying in her bed (under the covers) talking and then all of a sudden there's a knock on her door and she says "come in" and her brother walked in buck ass naked! WTF!

He was like "oh **** I didn't know you had someone over. I just want my ipod back." She was like "its over there on my computer desk" and he went and took his ipod and then left the room right away.

I looked at her with a disgusted look and I was like "OK I'm leaving" and she kept pleading with me to stay saying, "I'm so sorry that happened. Don't leave because of this." I got dressed as fast as I could and just left and sped away.

She has been sending me texts saying stuff like, "Please don't think I'm weird but that's how my brother's always been blah blah blah I can't do anything about it blah blah blah" and I never answered any texts. It's just too weird in my opinion. She tried calling a few times too but I never picked up or called back.

Should I leave it no contact or should I give it another try? Did I do the right thing by leaving or would any of you guys have stayed?

This is just VERY WEIRD in my opinion. WTF!!!!

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the weirdest stories I've ever heard.

Personally, I would have done the same thing. If there is such inappropriate familiarity with her brother then something is seriously wrong and it would begin to become manifest in her dealings with you.

That' going to be a hard one to get out of your mind, isn't it? ;)

p.s. Notice she didn't panic, rather she just said "Come in". There's something more here than meets the eye. It may well not even actually be her brother.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is some weird ass sh*t. A girl I used to date did something similar. But she went in her sisters room buck ass naked. I couldn't get that weird sh*t out of my mind. It just ruined the relationship.

Haven't talked to her in over a year. I can't deal with weird sht like that though.

RockaRolla25

Don Juan
Reaction score
PrettyBoyAJ said:
That is some weird ass sh*t. A girl I used to date did something similar. But she went in her sisters room buck ass naked. I couldn't get that weird sh*t out of my mind. It just ruined the relationship.

Haven't talked to her in over a year. I can't deal with weird sht like that though.
I think girls seeing girls is OK. Just like how men are sometimes naked in the locker room.

But to see the opposite sex is a little weird to me.

RockaRolla25

Don Juan
Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:
One of the weirdest stories I've ever heard.

Personally, I would have done the same thing. If there is such inappropriate familiarity with her brother then something is seriously wrong and it would begin to become manifest in her dealings with you.

That' going to be a hard one to get out of your mind, isn't it? ;)

p.s. Notice she didn't panic, rather she just said "Come in". There's something more here than meets the eye. It may well not even actually be her brother.
haha, I only saw him for a split second and then I turned my head until he left the room. Once he left the room, I basically left.

SandHawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't you think your response is a tad bit prude? I come from a family where there was no shame for our bodies. We had an open bathroom policy. The door was equipped with a lock, you could lock it if you wanted but nobody ever did. And others walked in and out of the bathroom while you were showering or toweling yourself off.

I was raised in this manner because my parents firmly believe that you should not have to hide your body for others, especially not your family. This all was obviously in a very non-sexual way and I have never heard or seen my parents have sex. I'm aware I don't go out in public naked or that exposing myself to others is normal. IT only means that I don't feel ashamed when someone sees me naked.

Perhaps they were both raised in the same manner as I was. And perhaps he likes to sleep naked(I've slept naked for extended periods, it feels awesome). So considering both those things you can imagine he would have put on something if he knew you were over.

I know it's uncommon to see things like that in the United States and that it's hard to imagine people view things from another perspective than your own. But think about it, how often have you been in an awkward situation that could be explained into you being a massive freak because someone saw you at the exact wrong time without the proper context. Breaking off with a girl because you saw her younger brother naked seems like a rather silly / immature thing to do.

RockaRolla25

Don Juan
Reaction score
SandHawk said:
Don't you think your response is a tad bit prude? I come from a family where there was no shame for our bodies. We had an open bathroom policy. The door was equipped with a lock, you could lock it if you wanted but nobody ever did. And others walked in and out of the bathroom while you were showering or toweling yourself off.

I was raised in this manner because my parents firmly believe that you should not have to hide your body for others, especially not your family. This all was obviously in a very non-sexual way and I have never heard or seen my parents have sex. I'm aware I don't go out in public naked or that exposing myself to others is normal. IT only means that I don't feel ashamed when someone sees me naked.

Perhaps they were both raised in the same manner as I was. And perhaps he likes to sleep naked(I've slept naked for extended periods, it feels awesome). So considering both those things you can imagine he would have put on something if he knew you were over.

I know it's uncommon to see things like that in the United States and that it's hard to imagine people view things from another perspective than your own. But think about it, how often have you been in an awkward situation that could be explained into you being a massive freak because someone saw you at the exact wrong time without the proper context. Breaking off with a girl because you saw her younger brother naked seems like a rather silly / immature thing to do.

I didn't break it off with her BECAUSE I saw her brother naked. I broke it off with her because SHE sees her brother naked and obviously has no problems with it.

My brain was saying to me, "Incest!" over and over when I was driving home.

I have heard of "nudist families" like you say, but that is a whole family. It isn't just ONE PERSON walking around naked like her brother did.

You can say "it's no big deal" all you want, but you don't for sure that it is no big deal. What if they really do engage in incest? How do I know what they do when I'm not there?

No matter what you say, I feel that most American brothers would NOT walk into their sister's room naked. They would probably say, "You are messed up in the head if you think about doing that. That's disgusting."

SandHawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RockaRolla25 said:
I didn't break it off with her BECAUSE I saw her brother naked. I broke it off with her because SHE sees her brother naked and obviously has no problems with it.

My brain was saying to me, "Incest!" over and over when I was driving home.

I have heard of "nudist families" like you say, but that is a whole family. It isn't just ONE PERSON walking around naked like her brother did.

You can say "it's no big deal" all you want, but you don't for sure that it is no big deal. What if they really do engage in incest? How do I know what they do when I'm not there?

No matter what you say, I feel that most American brothers would NOT walk into their sister's room naked. They would probably say, "You are messed up in the head if you think about doing that. That's disgusting."
That's exactly what I meant: you're jumping to rather shortsighted conclusions without knowing a context. First of all, he specifically asked his ipod back. I assume he didn't stutter or had to suddenly come up with an excuse.

Secondly, how many people wake up in the middle in the night to walk to the bedroom of their sex partner to shag them up? It's rather weird he'd wake he up in the middle of the night to have sex. IF they would be incestuous it's much more logical they would perform such deeds at the same times regular couples would do such things.

And thirdly, how big is the chance of actually running into someone who are doing that. I could of course but completely wrong but logic reasoning makes me conclude that incest is the least likely possibility.

dub_g

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with sandhawk, it would have done very little to put me off, I dont think this reflects poorly on her at all personally.

In reality though only you can decide whether it is a deal breaker or not because if it creeps you out enough to leave her then that's what it is. Also, if that's the case then you obviously weren't overly attracted to her in the first place

Serg897

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed with sandhawk and dub_g - I think the response here is very prude. Its strange, but its possible that for whatever reason they just aren't ashamed of seeing each other naked. I dont think I would have walked out like that, but of course I am not you.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A very sensible evaluation.

Too bad you asked for rep points, though. I takes away from your credibility.

Still, this is the most inightful response in this thread imo.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lets not over analyze this sh!t. Bottom line, its weird, not normal, gross, and unacceptable. You did the right thing, she and her family are a bunch of freaks, the end.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
remotecontrol said:
Says the guy with more green boxes than a grocery store.

secondly..it was a little bit of tongue in cheek..apparently not to you.

thirdly...if someone thinks I give good advice...whats wrong with reminding them to rep me....the more boxes signify people think you speak sense...so its ironic you agree with my evaluation yet dont rep me...but chastise me instead....please.

So who has lost credibility here...me or you?

Ah! but dare i say that to someone with so many boxes of power.....especially those awesome glowing ones...I must possess the bright green boxes of ultimate knowledge and respect. There can be only one, in the end.
Why is it that you don't understand that I'm talking about asking for rep points? How is that not obvious?

Do I really need to spell it out for you that I never asked for any rep points, that they were given to me by whomever saw fit to do so?

You say it was tongue-in-cheek, then ask again "what's wrong with reminding them to rep me?" I guess it wasn't so tongu-in-cheek.

Asking for rep points is truly the height of neediness. Your envy is shining forth like a beacon. Get a grip, RC and stop being so needy and envious. When you have value to add to the site you tend to get repped by those who appreciate it. It's kind of pathetic to actually ask for them.

In answer to your question about loss of credibility...

You. For a second time in one thread.

Atom
Master of the "awesome glowing boxes of power" :yes:

spartanfan

Don Juan
Reaction score
That crap is F***ed up!! I would run and hide from this girl.

Seriously I have dated women that have this kind of emotional baggage of having their parents separated or having one die when they were young and it never goes well.

To All European DJ's-- You might be used to seeing everyone in your family naked and consider this very normal in your society so you would continue dating this kind of chick. The OP is American and America on the other hand is completely different from Europe and we typically freak out at seeing this fubar. No offense to anyone but we do live in a different society where we see nudism as strange and not the norm.

So man do what your gut is telling you and run!!!:down:

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:
Why is it that you don't understand that I'm talking about asking for rep points? How is that not obvious?

Do I really need to spell it out for you that I never asked for any rep points, that they were given to me by whomever saw fit to do so?

You say it was tongue-in-cheek, then ask again "what's wrong with reminding them to rep me?" I guess it wasn't so tongu-in-cheek.

Asking for rep points is truly the height of neediness. Your envy is shining forth like a beacon. Get a grip, RC and stop being so needy and envious. When you have value to add to the site you tend to get repped by those who appreciate it. It's kind of pathetic to actually ask for them.

In answer to your question about loss of credibility...

You. For a second time in one thread.

Atom
Master of the "awesome glowing boxes of power" :yes:

Don't waste your time arguing with remotecontrol, Atom. He has a thing for starting arguments with his oddness. I got into a looong argument when he called out my thread for no reason. His comment about the glowing boxes cracked me up, though--guy's a clown.

OP: I can see both sides of the argument, here. And I'm going agree with you on this one. Although some people are taught that clothes are optional, that is a tiny minority of the population. Chances are that is either not her brother or there is something fishy going on between them. I would have been completely fine with her 17-year-old sister walking in her underwear, though because most women who know each other--especially sisters--feel comfortable walking in their underwear. And no--don't be pervs guys--I do not want to be bang the 17 y/o or have a threesome with the sissies--that's statutory rape. Heck, I would have been fine with seeing her brother walking in his underwear as long as he had a reaction from a stranger seeing him, but what disturbs me is how she allowed him to come in right when in bed with you. That friggin' iPod could have waited. I am not letting anyone not to mention my 17 y/o sister walk into my room for any reason when I am in bed with a female, those are just fundamental privacy rules. The only way I would allow another woman to come in is if I were banging both of them simultaneously, but that's another story.

I think you dodged a bullet with this one and made the right decision, dude. I would personally avoid this woman like the plague.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Robyn923b said:
Don't waste your time arguing with remotecontrol, Atom. He has a thing for starting arguments with his oddness. I got into a looong argument when he called out my thread for no reason. His comment about the glowing boxes cracked me up, though--guy's a clown.
Yes, good advice. I did find myself wondering why I was even responding in the first place.

cablecow15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well this thread took a turn

Personally , im so curious id have to send her a text asking wtf is wit hit , i mean if i was going to end it anyway id have to satisfy my brain with more knowledge

spartanfan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes the thread kind of taken a turn into Remotecontrol's Land of Logic if you ask me and its lost a bolt, nut, screw or a battery take your pick haha no offense though Remote. I would like to know how the rest of the real story of the thread ended.... Just a thought though...:rock: