Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I ****ed up hard, is there any hope?

glocc

Reaction score
So I met this girl we started talking and eventually going out. I'm 18 and she's 17. Now before her, I was still a virgin,I never had a girlfriend, not even a first kiss. She was a 8.5/9, so I got REALLLY lucky. She was a nympho so we ****ed all the timeee. It was great. She was really sweet and caring too.For the 2 months we went out, she cared about me a lot. One time I was drunk at her house, and while i was knocked out on her bed, she layed down on the floor next to me for 5 hourswaiting for me to wakeup, just to show you guys how she acted towards me.

Well 2 weeks ago I did acid and had a REALLY bad trip. In my trip she was this major slut that had sex with tons of other guys. So i drove to her house told her to come outside, then I accused her of bieng a slut and told her all the things that made her slutty. For the next 3 days I was still tripping and kept saying really hurtful things to her. I tripped so hard I messged her Ex on myspace for some reason, just to talk to him and ask questions( Pathetic I know)

After I realized what I had done, I felt so horrible for what I did, I tried so hard to apologize, and even wrote her a letter(I know I shouldnt have). The responses I got back were along the lines of "Gtfo of my life, I want nothing to deal with you, I never wanna hear or speak to you ever again" then she blocked me from myspace. She told me how I was pathetic and that I should just stop wasting my time. I havent spoken to her in like 4 days.

She was like the dream girl I finally met, And I dont wanna loose her because I was bieng a dumbass and couldnt control the drugs. What's the best thing in your guys opinion I should do? It sucks so bad knowing that it was Alll my fault, I was the one that brokeup with her first basicly, then begged for her back. What do you guys recommend for me to do if I ever wanna win her back?

Reaction score
Is she for or against acid? I would have told her that you were on a bad trip and that was not you. She sounds really sweet. I hope things work out for you.

glocc

Reaction score
The Decay of Meaning said:
Is she for or against acid? I would have told her that you were on a bad trip and that was not you. She sounds really sweet. I hope things work out for you.
We were at a rave and did it together, she did it before but it was my first time, and i took 2 hits instead of 1 for my first time. In the letter I told her that the person talking to her was a whole nother person and not the real me. I think i should wait 2 weeks and call her up, see how she's been, then tell her how i said it cause i was tripping so hard

underoath777

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is your game...

glocc said:
She was a 8.5/9, so I got REALLLY lucky. She was a nympho so we ****ed all the timeee. It was great. She was really sweet and caring too.For the 2 months we went out, she cared about me a lot. One time I was drunk at her house, and while i was knocked out on her bed, she layed down on the floor next to me for 5 hourswaiting for me to wakeup, just to show you guys how she acted towards me.

This is your game on drugs....

Well 2 weeks ago I did acid and had a REALLY bad trip. In my trip she was this major slut that had sex with tons of other guys. So i drove to her house told her to come outside, then I accused her of bieng a slut and told her all the things that made her slutty. For the next 3 days I was still tripping and kept saying really hurtful things to her. I tripped so hard I messged her Ex on myspace for some reason, just to talk to him and ask questions( Pathetic I know)

After I realized what I had done, I felt so horrible for what I did, I tried so hard to apologize, and even wrote her a letter(I know I shouldnt have). The responses I got back were along the lines of "Gtfo of my life, I want nothing to deal with you, I never wanna hear or speak to you ever again" then she blocked me from myspace. She told me how I was pathetic and that I should just stop wasting my time. I havent spoken to her in like 4 days.

Stop doing acid. Stop finding girls who do acid. If she pulled that **** out on me, I'd walk away right then and there. You were too impressionable man.

ThatMysteriousGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
glocc said:
You're really irresponsible. Why in the heck would she want a lunatic that does drugs and drives around town causing chaos?

I mean really. You scared the **** out of her because you're weak and irresponsible and dangerous not only to her, but all of us. Don't blame the drugs, you already have major issues and the drugs just amplify them a bit.

glocc

Reaction score
ThatMysteriousGuy said:
You're really irresponsible. Why in the heck would she want a lunatic that does drugs and drives around town causing chaos?

I mean really. You scared the **** out of her because you're weak and irresponsible and dangerous not only to her, but all of us. Don't blame the drugs, you already have major issues and the drugs just amplify them a bit.
so do you think she lost all feelings for me already? i just dont know if i should try talking to her again in a couple weeks or to just never speak to her again. it's so hard tryna move on tho.

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
glocc said:
so do you think she lost all feelings for me already? i just dont know if i should try talking to her again in a couple weeks or to just never speak to her again. it's so hard tryna move on tho.
It's not really about her losing feelings for you per se

It's about the fact that she thinks you are a psycho and dangerous. Girls want to feel *safe* around a guy, even though he may be a bad boy.

What you did was just downright psychotic

If you lost the frame, you can still recover from that

But in this situation, it's not about losing the frame, it's about the fact that you appeared psycho, i would move on