Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I dumped her, Go no contact?

Krueg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, normally I can figure sh!t out for myself but, wanted to hear from other DJ's as well...

I'm 28 years old and been dating a 36 year old for the last 3-4 months. She looks like she's only mid-late 20's and she is a single mom.. Yes I know this is kind of a Red Flag around here, actually its the first SM I ever dated. Anyways she's been divorced for about 2 years cause her husband got into meth and started cheating on her and he ran off with his new girlfriend. And ever since we were dating everything was going great, I dont mind her daughter either (4 year old).

Now heres where things went down hill. Her ex-husband calls her, says he broke up with his girlfriend, wants to get back together and move in with her. She tells me this and told me she was gonna let him "temporarily" move in until he can find a place to stay and so that he can be around his daughter... I told her that dont sit right with me, she said she told him that she likes me and wants to be with me but, he dont like it and sounds like he some type of psycho/jealous guy... So I say well, I dont want to come in-between you and your family, if he loves you and you still have feelings for him, I dont wanna be some home wrecker...

She says she "loves" Me and I'm everything she wants in a "man". I tell her that If she loves me and is over her ex, she wouldnt let him move in. Now, she is acting like she's torn between me and him and thinks maybe she isnt right for me or that maybe we shouldnt date anymore... I tell her this...

"It sounds like your dont want to be with me, so unless I hear other wise I'll be moving on with my life. I enjoyed our time together and wish you the best."

Her response; "Wow, Thanks, you as well!" Not much of a reply in my opinion....

Now she's already texting/e-mailing me saying she's been thinking about me and wishing me a good day at work... ect WTF?

I have not replied yet, its only been a couple days since I kind of ended it first. I mean I do like her and wouldnt mind having a committed relationship with her but, she is a little older, has a daughter and I would have to somewhat deal with her ex being around for her daughter. Me on the other hand, I never been married nor do I have any kids myself yet.

Though I guess if she really liked me she would have tried harder to keep me or maybe she's thinking about the future and whats best for her and her daughter. While I'm still young and have more of my life ahead of me..

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
First rule of game " We place actions way ahead of words"

You quoted a few things she said: Who cares. What she does is important.

A quote from Fight Club "A tiger will smile at you, a snake will say it loves you. lies make us evil"

You're 28, brother even if you were the most clueless guy, which I'm sure you're not, you would have so many years ahead of you to learn game and to have a great time.

At your age, fsck at any age, you don't need this drama.

There are a lot of folks promoting spinning plates in this forum right now. And truth be told, if you had options, if you were spinning plates, you wouldn't give two fvcks about this "dilemma " friend. Listen, this is not a deliema , this is an exit. WALK STRAIGHT THROUGH FRIEND

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Krueg,

You definitely did the right thing by dropping her. There is nothing but pain & drama for you if you stay in this situation.

She's 8 years older
Single mom
Letting her ex move back in

Seriously... Move on man. No contact and don't look back.

-Augustus-

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now heres where things went down hill. Her ex-husband calls her, says he broke up with his girlfriend, wants to get back together and move in with her. She tells me this and told me she was gonna let him "temporarily" move in until he can find a place to stay and so that he can be around his daughter... I told her that dont sit right with me, she said she told him that she likes me and wants to be with me but, he dont like it and sounds like he some type of psycho/jealous guy... So I say well, I dont want to come in-between you and your family, if he loves you and you still have feelings for him, I dont wanna be some home wrecker...

She says she "loves" Me and I'm everything she wants in a "man". I tell her that If she loves me and is over her ex, she wouldnt let him move in. Now, she is acting like she's torn between me and him and thinks maybe she isnt right for me or that maybe we shouldnt date anymore... I tell her this...

"It sounds like your dont want to be with me, so unless I hear other wise I'll be moving on with my life. I enjoyed our time together and wish you the best."
Too much melodrama. The fact that she's even contemplating letting her ex move in shows you what her properties are. NO CONTACT and next time don't date an older chick with a kid!

Krueg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies guys. I still havent talked her, even though she's tried calling me and sending e-mails how she misses me and ect.. I guess I was just having fun with her and the sex was good, she was wanting it more than me at times! Though down the road she's only getting older and I'd rather have my own family one day... Dont need to the drama like you guys mentioned.

Time to focus on my life now.

Prime_Beef

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm..
Let's use some intelligence here. Meth ex husband..which is a problem that didn't happen over night. So ur probably also dealing get with low iq, certainly low willpower. She will let the ex live there and bang her once in a while, he's probably more excting than you. You should be worried about disease and criminal consequences of this association.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, normally I can figure sh!t out for myself but, wanted to hear from other DJ's as well...

I'm 28 years old and been dating a 36 year old for the last 3-4 months. She looks like she's only mid-late 20's and she is a single mom.. Yes I know this is kind of a Red Flag around here, actually its the first SM I ever dated. Anyways she's been divorced for about 2 years cause her husband got into meth and started cheating on her and he ran off with his new girlfriend. And ever since we were dating everything was going great, I dont mind her daughter either (4 year old).

Her response; "Wow, Thanks, you as well!" Not much of a reply in my opinion....

Now she's already texting/e-mailing me saying she's been thinking about me and wishing me a good day at work... ect WTF?

I have not replied yet, its only been a couple days since I kind of ended it first. I mean I do like her and wouldnt mind having a committed relationship with her but, she is a little older, has a daughter and I would have to somewhat deal with her ex being around for her daughter. Me on the other hand, I never been married nor do I have any kids myself yet.

Though I guess if she really liked me she would have tried harder to keep me or maybe she's thinking about the future and whats best for her and her daughter. While I'm still young and have more of my life ahead of me..
The fact that she would even talk to a guy who left her for meth and another women and then lets him move in tells you everything you need to know. She still has feelings for him. If she didn't then she would tell him what any sane person who was ditched for drugs and another woman , she would tell him " not my problem."

So my friend she is telling you she is getting back together with her ex. She just isn't finished stringing you along yet

Guys remember a single mom dates you for one of 2 reasons. 1. She loves you. Which is not the case here. If she did then this thread wouldnt exist.
Or 2. She wants someone to pay her bills.

Walk away. NC. do not look back.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
More proof while dating single moms isn't a prudent move. It sounds like you have feelings for her so I'd say Next. If you could temper those feelings you could use her as a booty call.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Krueg,
Oh friend!...you were pinioned down to the Railroad line,with the Chattanooga Express hurtling down on you,when we saved you from a fate worse than death...Run Forest,Run!

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the main difference between men and women physiologically is that men for the most part, will use logic to determine their plans of action.

Women, use their plans of action to determine the logic that's associated with the plan of action

women are much, much more implosive then men are. she likes you she ****s you. then rationalizes it later as you're a great guy. her ex calls she wants to **** him she rationalizes it away later as it's her child's father.

and i know what you're thinking right now bro. what does this drug addict cheater have that i don't have. why is he better than me. what did i do wrong? The **** hurts there's no 2 ways bout it.. It's painful to care about someone and watch them walk out of your life. .

The last time a woman i was dating did some **** like that to me i was 22 years old and i caught her red handed after she just left from botty call when he called the house asking if she made it home okay. i would have married that girl. . i cried all night. i was hurt. but i kicked her ass out, embraced the pain,, let myself feel it and i told myself that's the last time, the LAST time a woman ever has that type of control over me. and i'll be damned it hasn't happened since . every time a girl in the future would ask me why i was dating other girls i would remember how i felt that night nd tell her point blank she hasn't earned the right to be exclusive with me yet i kept plates at all times. be thankful she showed you her true colors before it got too serious

PantyWhisperer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dating single moms is dumpster diving. I'm sorry but it is. It can work out, but rarely. Run, don't walk

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The first mistake you made is believing the meth head who left her for another woman...... Women always lie about why they are Divorced. It can never be their fault. He's PROBABLY a decent guy who was tossed out on his ear when she cheated on him.....NOW she's realizing he IS decent, and she's not landing the men she thought she could.....