Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I don't want to live on this planet anymore

U

user43770

Boilermaker said:
I don't know what the point of the entire thread is.

Hollow encouragement, and people dreaming of easy ways again.

People, whether you are a drug dealer, or a CEO, being able to fvck a hot chick at a moment's notice is a skill that takes years of practice, thinking, reading, and trying.

And even in the end, you will fail embarrassingly at times. Whenever I see these shortcut threads or "epiphany" posts, I have to pinch myself to not believe in this bullshít.

OP has probably good intentions, and it probably helps if "you put yourself out there", but the main point is wrong...

Come on, people. Do you think there are not enough drug dealing potheads out there who can't get laid?

Heck, Warrior posted the "selective perception" bias just yesterday. We tend to SEE only the eccentric junkies who can get laid once in every blue moon and we generalize and idolize them.

They're no different. Being junkies don't automatically make them DJ's ... It's a different skill entirely, and there's only one way to hone it:

1) Theory, 2) Practice and 3) Feedback

This forum can help you wiht 1) and 3) ... But you need to get yourselves out and do some 2) Practice.

This thread unfortunately misses the mark... I wouldn't bullsh!t anyone by saying "hey, look , all those Master-chess players are bums with no money, so, because you have money, you should be able to play better chess than them... Just get out there and get a board!"

Wrong.

The only way to beat a Grandmaster in chess is to play better chess. There's no correlation to "being better in life" , or "being more responsible".

That's just selling a lie.

So if you want to be a better DJ than these people OP is mentioning, be a better DJ than these people. And you know how to do it... Because there's only one way to play the game. 1) Theory 2) Practice and 3) Get Feedback. Keep your eye on the ball, and compare one thing and one thing only, if you have to make a comparison: Bang power. Focusing on anything else ( like their social status ) will miss the point and it won't make you a better player. It'll just give you excuses to blame the world.

Cheers, everyone, happy NYE, tomorrow.

Boiler, I know you have something against backbreaker, but did you even read his post? He wasn't condoning being a drug dealer or a junkie; he was making the point that even fvck-ups are getting laid. Because they put themselves out there and try.

This forum is made up of thinkers. I consider myself one of those. I'm pretty sure you do, too.

It was a motivational post and I appreciate the reminder. Which was why I quoted his next post in the thread:

backbreaker said:
it doesn't matter how good of a free throw shooter you are, it doesn't matter how many hours you practice shooting free throws, or how many you can hit in a row, if you are afraid to attack the rim and draw a foul to get to the free throw line.

in a sense, ignorance can be somewhat bliss.. the guy is literally too stupid to realize how stupid he is lol. so he just says **** it. and it works. yeah he's not marriage martierla bnut these women aren't trying to marry him. they go out and they want some **** lol. he's not bad looking he can make you laugh, and he's there.

that's the problem the vast majority of the guys on this site have. they are waiting to hit this nirvana like balance where **** just comes to them, as in women coming to them and it won't happen. you go to get out the house. do ****, do new **** that involves you going new places and meeting new people. actually talk to people. go get real live feedback from real live women not ****ing blogs and articles. take feedback on what you need to work on, but you got to get to the foul line to be able to shoot free throws. no one gives a **** how good of a shooter you are if you dont' put yourself in a position to shoot.
That sums up this entire thread. God forbid we have some motivational posts on sosuave. Sh1t, that's what this forum was built on.

These days, it seems that all we have is women hate. I understand it's needed to a certain degree, but I get sick of reading about the negative. It can only take us so far.

I also appreciated it when you, Boilermaker, posted the motivational link here. We need more of this kind of thing, less of how bad things might possibly end up if you actually succeed.

We all have to put ourselves out there and make the effort. Which you seemed to ignore about this post and ultimately elude to anyway.

U

user43770

typical said:
Actually BB is spot on the money with what he's saying, if you have tats come across as a thug and have the balls to say what you want when you want and are semi decent looking, then guess what you are gonna pull some serious tail.

This may be fine and to be honest getting tail is good but really is that all there is to it ? Getting tail ? As a person who has his head on right I can pull tail ... yea its no where near what these low life thugs can pull but I know in 100 years time no mother fu(ker on the planet will know who the fu(k I am and how much tail I pulled ............... BUT If I apply myself to something ..... Fu(k it can be anything then maybe in 10 or 20 years time after I've done my masters done my phd ............. maybe I'll get written into the history books.

And just maybe ............ maybe I won't be another random name on the births and deaths certificates held in some old archives long forgotten.

Think About It !!!!

I appreciate your post, typical, and in the big picture, that's what this site is all about. Backbreaker knows that.

I took this post as motivation towards getting out, meeting and fvcking women. I don't think that hurts any of us. Nor does it take away from what this website is all about.

U

user43770

And I'm no backbreaker defender, either. I usually find his posts narcissistic. This one was different.

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So Backbreaker, I take it you caught that $2.20 trifecta in the second today. Box in the entire field for six bucks, did you?

No, of course not. You know better than to bet every horse race. In most races, the contestants have no value to the player. As with the fillies in the 2nd.

Before your money and your hopes take a chance on her, you have to make your own independent line. To do that, ask the obvious questions:

What's her age? Pedigree? How well does her body conform to the ideal? Is she a maiden? What's her market value? Is she up for claim and what's her price? Is she selling for more or less than last time? How much baggage is she carrying around? What medications is she taking and why? Is she nervous and have a bad temper when a man tries to mount her? How many times has she been around the track? Is a different jockey riding her every time? And if she's such a winner, how come she hasn't been retired to the breeding shed? Or did they try that and it didn't work out?

How does she stack up against the competition? Once you establish what you think the odds are of success for each filly, you still have to see if she's undervalued by the mass of uninformed losers. An overvalued filly is an automatic pass.

The thing is, you're not looking for an easy win. Only a sucker believes there's a sure winner -- the one -- to put all his money on. Only a sucker jumps onboard the favorite just because every other man does too. A true gambler knows there's risk in every wager. A gambler wants the potential reward, should he win on this filly, to outweigh the losses he suffers on similar bets. That's how he determines the correct way to proceed.

Most venues and most competitions are low class. Some guys spend their lives betting on low-class nags. That's fine for them. Not for me. I wouldn't consider a man a winner simply because he laid more bets -- if for no other reason than, the more gambling you do, the more money gets taken out while you think you're winning. Takeout is a disease that bleeds a man until he can't afford to try with another. The more exotic types are always the ones that bleed you the worst.

I couldn't care less how many or how few other guys are getting on the same fillies all season. And I don't care what fads others follow: red hair, the #2 hole, whatever. So I'm not going to get touted onto clever-sounding angles that don't work as often as they should, or have a poor return on investment.

The world doesn't come to an end because most players are too stupid and greedy to think before they whip it out and take a chance. The opposite is true. It's exactly and precisely the existence of so many men taking action -- the wrong action, over and over again, in a turgid sea of despair -- that the true gambler is forged and finds success.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:
For the purposes of pick up, hypergamy doesn't mean that most quality man is picked for a relationship by girls. Hypergamy only postulates that women choose to fvck a smaller percentage of men who have the best appearance and who are the most outgoing and bold.

In most of these case I've seen, these guys are better looking than given credit for and almost delusionally confident and bold and usually with 5-7 years of the females age, and the girls aren't all that good looking if you're objective.

No one that knows how women really are actually believes women choose the best quality men or that women are really looking for relationships.

Besides, it sounds like in this case the guy was in a looser social circle and fvcked his friend's GF and his sister. It's not exactly like he targeted them in a cold approach.
This simple line make the "go out and try" suggestion looks much less solid, still a great suggestion but not the universal problem fixer.

Most of the guys scoring are doing it due to social circles not cold approaches, its the frame of the cold approach to be wrong most of the times and you need to be much more good looking than the girl to break the "he chase she run" frame.

In all honesty back in my afc days I was scoring high due to social circle with much less effort than now where Im much more good looking and masculine but have to rely on cold approaches and clubs most of the time.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
This is always worth a viewing and fits in with this thread

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-AXTx4PcKI

"put the coffee down, coffee is for closers..."

"the money's out there gents, you pick it up, its yours, you dont I got no sympathy for you"

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Down Low said:
So Backbreaker, I take it you caught that $2.20 trifecta in the second today. Box in the entire field for six bucks, did you?

No, of course not. You know better than to bet every horse race. In most races, the contestants have no value to the player. As with the fillies in the 2nd.

Before your money and your hopes take a chance on her, you have to make your own independent line. To do that, ask the obvious questions:

What's her age? Pedigree? How well does her body conform to the ideal? Is she a maiden? What's her market value? Is she up for claim and what's her price? Is she selling for more or less than last time? How much baggage is she carrying around? What medications is she taking and why? Is she nervous and have a bad temper when a man tries to mount her? How many times has she been around the track? Is a different jockey riding her every time? And if she's such a winner, how come she hasn't been retired to the breeding shed? Or did they try that and it didn't work out?

How does she stack up against the competition? Once you establish what you think the odds are of success for each filly, you still have to see if she's undervalued by the mass of uninformed losers. An overvalued filly is an automatic pass.

The thing is, you're not looking for an easy win. Only a sucker believes there's a sure winner -- the one -- to put all his money on. Only a sucker jumps onboard the favorite just because every other man does too. A true gambler knows there's risk in every wager. A gambler wants the potential reward, should he win on this filly, to outweigh the losses he suffers on similar bets. That's how he determines the correct way to proceed.

Most venues and most competitions are low class. Some guys spend their lives betting on low-class nags. That's fine for them. Not for me. I wouldn't consider a man a winner simply because he laid more bets -- if for no other reason than, the more gambling you do, the more money gets taken out while you think you're winning. Takeout is a disease that bleeds a man until he can't afford to try with another. The more exotic types are always the ones that bleed you the worst.

I couldn't care less how many or how few other guys are getting on the same fillies all season. And I don't care what fads others follow: red hair, the #2 hole, whatever. So I'm not going to get touted onto clever-sounding angles that don't work as often as they should, or have a poor return on investment.

The world doesn't come to an end because most players are too stupid and greedy to think before they whip it out and take a chance. The opposite is true. It's exactly and precisely the existence of so many men taking action -- the wrong action, over and over again, in a turgid sea of despair -- that the true gambler is forged and finds success.
:up: :up:

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Stagger Lee said:
For the purposes of pick up, hypergamy doesn't mean that most quality man is picked for a relationship by girls. Hypergamy only postulates that women choose to fvck a smaller percentage of men who have the best appearance and who are the most outgoing and bold.

Yeah more or less. But I think of hypergamy in more general terms as going for the guy (in her social circle or vicinity that she can get) that gives the most 'Gina tingle. This guy isn't necessarily objectively a hot male model (though that helps a lot) or the richest guy. He just fits a certain profile that pushes her buttons. He could be a total loser, an overachieving winner, or some average joe in between. The only question is (and ever is), does she want to F him ?

That's what I've always meant by "looks" not whether he is a male 8 or 9, although that is buried into this analysis.

No one that knows how women really are actually believes women choose the best quality men or that women are really looking for relationships.

Yep. 'Gina tingle is not necessarily the best, most objective judge of the highest quality men, FAR from it. But like it or not, it is the judge as far as getting laid, not your worth as a man.

Besides, it sounds like in this case the guy was in a looser social circle and fvcked his friend's GF and his sister. It's not exactly like he targeted them in a cold approach.
Agreed.

Lexington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought Gunwitch summed it up best with his example: imagine you are in a room all alone with a chick who isn't exactly a head turner. Now, she's not obese or deformed in any way, but she certainly isn't your definition of hot. She is good looking enough that she can get your d*ck hard. Now let's say this girl is definitely down to fvck. Assuming that you're not in a relationship and you have no place else you have to be, would you do her? I think most guys would. Why not?

It's the same thing with girls. Sometimes they just need a good cornholing and if a guy comes along who meets their basic requirements, they're down. They might not want to marry the guy. They might not want to have his babies, but they'll spread their legs for him. So much of the Game is just pouncing on opportunities.

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lexington said:
It's the same thing with girls. Sometimes they just need a good cornholing and if a guy comes along who meets their basic requirements, they're down. They might not want to marry the guy. They might not want to have his babies, but they'll spread their legs for him. So much of the Game is just pouncing on opportunities.

True! A lot of that is right time at the right place.

I remember being at a New Years Eve party some years back, hours into the party this attractive girl grabs one of my friends out of the blue and drags him into a walk in closet. She closed the door and fvcked his brains out. Another friend who liked her found out about and started crying.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Yes. That's how my vacation lays work.

One girl told me, "It's my last night at xyz. I wanna get railed before I get on the plane."

Who was I to say no :)?

You can sometimes punch above your weight (ie F a chick hotter than normal) because you are in the right place at the right time. Sometimes she wants to get laid NOW, so she takes a decent looking guy (that approached her) rather than waste more time trying to attract a hotter guy.

A c@ck in a bird's hand is worth two in her b u sh. Or something like that lol.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:
Yes. That's how my vacation lays work.

One girl told me, "It's my last night at xyz. I wanna get railed before I get on the plane."

Who was I to say no :)?

You can sometimes punch above your weight (ie F a chick hotter than normal) because you are in the right place at the right time.
I once ****ed an NBA cheerleader.. **** i'm sure i even posted about it here when i did it, for absoutly no other reason than i'm the only guy int ehe ntrie club that had enough balls to approach her and wasn't running BETA game no her. i'm quite sure where she's from she ****s with guys hotter than i am. i was just there, she'd had a few drinks and wanted to have some fun. we had fun alright. at least i did lol. actually it wasn't even all that great of a lay in retrospect she just smoking hot

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
I'm not sure what you meant by that post Zarky but out here my hit rate for phone numbers before I got married was around 7/10. Almost every girl I approached here gave out a phone number. Granted I have been practicing game for 8 years but my hit rate at home is something like 1/10. I even get phone numbers here when I (DON'T) ask.

I'm not hot, don't have TONS of money, muscles or a mysterious persona. My clothes are plain and boring and I only wear the cheapest duds. I play video games on my weekends....and during most of my week. I'm clean cut and my only addiction right now is MINECRAFT.

The level of challenge in North America is artificial and these guys are busting their asses for low quality women when Eastern girls are so easy its boring. Getting a woman here is a complete NON ISSUE and if you don't have one, its usually an indication of sexual orientation. The few guys that are here are either boning girls left/right and center or are married and happy. The fact that a forum exists to help guys get girls when this is the alternative is comical to most of these guys... and these guys are AFC/white knighters to the max. ...its just funny to watch how sh1tty it is in America for pure alphas..

anyway back to Minecraft.

.50Cal

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bokanovsky, Boilermaker, and Who Dares Win all put this thread back into perspective. Refreshing to see sosuave hasn't gone totally down the drain.

And as for our 'trailer park girls'. These ex-cons can have them. I prefer not to fish out of a retention pond. Happy hunting.

Cheers

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BlackEricNorthman said:
Hell the ex-con's priority was getting back at his snitch friend, the girls were the means to and end!
I wonder why most people missed this.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
corrector said:
I wonder why most people missed this.
this..

the real irony of it all is that the snitch coudl give 2 ****s about either girl lol. I mean i'm sure he would keep ****ing them but he's not inversted in either in the least bit. he just wanted to stick it to the friend.

the guy is too stupid to realize how effective his unattached strategy is money. that's what i 'm really trying to say.. not that you shoudl be a drug addict or a dealer or a felon.. that the guy, is a ****ing loser lol who haven't even trying and is ****ing pretty decent poon. i mean, he's not even taking the i don't care approach and gaming women. he doesn't care lol. he basically went to the friends house and started talking to the girl and said look you and me should **** lol. and dammit she agreed.

the point is.. this is really how easy it is to get poon ify ou just get out there.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
the point is.. this is really how easy it is to get poon ify ou just get out there.
One of my favorite Pook quotes is in my signature, and if guys lived by it their success would be so much higher.

drak_ool

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I understand correctly BB's main point that by getting out there and putting in effort in gaming chicks your success rate will increase, I don't really see how you can argue against it.

I mean what is the alternative? sitting in front of your computer and reading about game theory??? does anyone really think that any amount of computer time can trump actual practice in the field?