Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I don't want this forum to get crappy

Paradox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, can you please post your age in your user CP

We have a problem with teens who are trying to sneak-post in here. When we check ages there are alot of posters who don't have their age posted.

It also helps others see where you are when you post an issue.

1. Click on user CP
2. On the left hand of the screen click on edit profile
3. add date of birth and year of birth
4. click on save changes at the bottom of the screen

This will also insure that your post is not moved to the discussion forum or deleted. Thanks for helping us out

This is not an order. It's just a suggestion. But you can take it as an order.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Consider leading by example, Paradox. I dont see your age listed.

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was born on December 26, 1979, at 12:17pm MST.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
azanon said:
Consider leading by example, Paradox. I dont see your age listed.
You just took my words. :yes: :yes: :yes:

Paradox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
amoka said:
You just took my words. :yes: :yes: :yes:
LOL only the underage posters will refuse. amoka you post in the HS forum so I suspect that you are one of the underage posters

grinder

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, ok, this is the second time you have requested this.

So, what are we serving in this joint that’s soo good the kiddies can’t get in?

3 more years and I’ll start the AARP DJ forum.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not saying this is true for me (my age is my stated age) but wouldn't it be just as easy for a High School kid to fudge their age in accordance with this and continue posting? I mean I use to lie about my age when I was over the age of 12 to impress people and even more so on the internet where identity is even more of a mystery. What's going to stop the same thing from happening here?

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this forum section has little (if any) flamers sound advice and general experience from all the posters...Im 19, but im just giving you a reason why people gravitate towards this section

I try not to post here, but if the idea is pertinent to men over 25, does it matter who posts? There can be intellectual younger posters and there can be incessant 'mature' posters. Just moderate the board to the best of your ability without being noticed and it should stay as good as it is now or better.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Microphone Fiend said:
I try not to post here, but if the idea is pertinent to men over 25, does it matter who posts? There can be intellectual younger posters and there can be incessant 'mature' posters. Just moderate the board to the best of your ability without being noticed and it should stay as good as it is now or better.
Typical post from someone under 25 tryin to justify themselves. I love someones response from a long time ago, if your not mature enough to respect the rules of the forum (over25), then your not mature enough to post in here.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Always have, always will.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To hell with diplomacy! This isn't a democracy, and the site is free - posting here is a priviledge. I say ban the morons that don't have their ages listed.

What, are they trying to be "mysterious"? What's the big secret? We aren't women that are ashamed of our age around here. Or wait... maybe that's... oh nevermind.

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The point that they'll just put an older age on their profiles is a good one.

Who cares, anyhow? You can tell a more mature person (in personality, NOT age) usually.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
The other forums have already gone to sh!t. This is the only place where good advice is served at all any more.

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
21 years old. And everybody here knows I read this forum and try to post here.

Why? Well, I learn more from the older. People my age usually does not have any experience I do not. Almost everyone here does. And sometimes I want to ask some questions to them, so they can enlight me a little more.

I used to bother Rollo Tomassi left and right with my PMs, and he was always helpful. Got out of this forums for a while (it's NICE to live guys, some people here should try it for a change!).

I do this even with my family. Squeeze people so I can extract some knowledge juice. :)

I am of the opinion people should allow questions from the younger, not about stuff per se, but of perspectives. Their experiences are priceless to the young that wants to learn. I, being a young man that do not have a father near me, testify to this.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
squirrels said:
The other forums have already gone to sh!t. This is the only place where good advice is served at all any more.
A prime exactly why the rule should be enforced. If this is truly the one good forum, why do you want to reduce it and make it a lower quality so that its on the same level as everything else below it.

Krazykev

Reaction score
This forum has definately deteriated over the past year or so .Why would a guy post over a thousand messages here ?You need to get a another hobby if this is the case .Use this forum for guidance ,don't live here !

DoubleA

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Fuk It!!!

I say post a pic! LOL!

If half you cats say you are who you are, then ANTI UP.

I'm for it.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Krazykev said:
This forum has definately deteriated over the past year or so .Why would a guy post over a thousand messages here ?You need to get a another hobby if this is the case .Use this forum for guidance ,don't live here !
lol :rock: