Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I don't understand what I'm still doing wrong

LilJuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's been a while since I have posted. I am need of some advice. I have tried alot of things to help me get more puzzy. I joined a fraternity(having a great time)I have met alot of people, I dress nice, nice car, try to talk to girls but its just not working. I have been to alot of different parties and alot of different situations but no luck. I feel that I am the guy that NO chic likes. I tried to talk to 5 or 6 chics last nite, danced with one but afterwards she walked off. I saw her later on when she was really drunk and she asked my name again. Everyone is dancing and I sit there watching with some other people. I tried to get up and dance with some girls, and a friend of mine even pulled me and a chic up together to dance but we got up there and she's like i don't really feel like dancing I said me either and sat back down.
I went downstairs were some people were hanging out and dancing to some rap music. Same situation there. I eventually just left and went home.

I have talked to several guys in the frat who get girls. The president, who is not great looking guy and is quite goofy(he will be the first to tell you this so I am not bashing him)gets allll sorts of azz. I talked ot him about it last weekend at a party and he says its all about confidence. I'd like to think I am confident but I am not with girls and maybe that shows through.
I have a lot of oppurtunites right now and I just wish I could take advantage of them but I don't know what I am doing wrong.
Thanks for reading

megz_hunni

Don Juan
Reaction score
your buddy knew what he was talkin bout when he said you gotta be confident. take a couple chances, say something C&F, even if it doesnt work at least you tried. in my eyes and the eyes of most of my female friends, theres nothing wrong with a guy being a bit 'goofy' as you put it.

Also once youve met a girl and youre talkin to her, listen too. girls love to have people listen to them, so ask her a question "what do you think of the music?", "do you come here often?", "what do you think about ___?" and take it from there.

okkk... you said " Everyone is dancing and I sit there watching with some other people. " buddy! you dont meet girls by sittin there, just get up and dance. just go up and start dancin with any random lady.

depending on what kinda guy you are 'id most likely say try out the goofy thing. i love guys that make me laugh and so do most chicks. just try out some different things and be confident about it, good luck!
-meagan

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What makes you different from any other guy there?

Why should the chick pick YOU?

Just think, would you go after the cool, hip, spice fo the party chic?

Or the boring, "Just part of the furniture" type?

There are lots of guys out there...

This is a tell tale sign:-

and a friend of mine even pulled me and a chic up together to dance but we got up there and she's like i don't really feel like dancing I said me either and sat back down.
What the fvck is that?

Why didn't you C&F her? Yank her chain - tell her she's getting old - or ask her is it because she can't dance.

Even better, grab her by the hand and "come on, let's dance until the end of the song"

Or say "me neither, let's get a drink instead"

Dude, don't just sit there and be part of the funiture. You've got to make things happen.

LilJuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I never thought myself as the furniture type but you have a good point. I tried dancing with some of the girls when everyone was dancing but none of them seemed they wanted to dance with me. So I sat down because I didn't want to look like that guy who no one wants to dance with but is still up there. I know alot of my problems are because of me I just have to try to change things. It's not that I am afraid to talk to people, I talk to new people all the time but situations like this are difficult for me but I am not going to sit and whine about it and do nothing. I agree with the statement about wanting the hip cool girl, I know its the same the other way around. Right now I have no answer why the girl should pick me and not someone else, maybe thats a part of my problem. I am rambling and its late. Thanks for the replys.